PDA

View Full Version : My 500th Post

dumbo ears
08-25-2007, 12:41 PM
For my 500th post I have a simple question to ask. what is your favorite part of WDW. It could be an attraction, resturant, park, resort, etc. there are so many choices. I would have to say my favorite part is the 3 mountains at WDW. splash, space, and big thunder mountain.

laward32
08-25-2007, 12:51 PM
My favorite thing about WDW is once you step onto the whole resort, I feel like I am in a whole new world. My regular life (mainly work) doesn't exist. I am in a fantasy the whole week I am there. It's just such a special feeling. I love all the rides, shows, parades and the food. But it's just the overall feeling I get and I LOVE IT!!!!
61 days and counting!!!:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
08-25-2007, 01:14 PM
My favorite part of WDW is watching Wishes! It holds a very special place in my heart as my DH and I were married just a few minutes before it started. Wishes became our "reception" music.

Congrats on the 500th post!:party:

DessertDivaFL
08-25-2007, 01:18 PM
I love the F-words. :drama: That means food, fun and fellowship. :joy:

Delicious food at every venue, fun abounds at every park and we get to meet real interesting people while waiting in line, sitting on a bus or riding the monorail.

Goofeygal
08-25-2007, 02:12 PM
Just being at the world is the best!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems when you are there nothing worries you.:mickey:

LoriMistress
08-25-2007, 02:34 PM
I guess my favorite thing about WDW is the fact that when you step on WDW property it does feel like you're in another world all together. It the place FEELS magical.

jclightchasr
08-25-2007, 03:05 PM
My favorite part is driving under the Magic Kingdom sign just as I am about to spend a day there with my family.

IloveDisney71
08-25-2007, 03:11 PM
It would be impossible for me to pick a favorite place in Disney because the entire place is my favorite place to be. I love knowing that once I drive onto Disney property, on the way to my resort, I am stepping into a magical place. I can forget about the rest of the world for the length of my visit. :) (I do get important world updates from family who are not at Disney with me. HA)

Polynesian Dweller
08-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Its the view of Seven Seas Lagoon from the Hawaii building of the Polynesian at arrival. The instant relaxation is amazing on every visit. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

pook@wdw
08-25-2007, 06:21 PM
My FAVE thing @ WDW is being on the dock @ WL @ sunrise! Looking over the glass smooth lake in the cool morning air, It's like seeing 2 sunrises. one on top, and one on bottom. I go out every AM in my jammies and have my coffee out there. I recommend it to EVERYONE who appreciates the beauty and simplicity of one of Mother Nature's wonders!:cloud9:

KAJUNKING
08-25-2007, 06:38 PM
i think my favorite thing is when i check into my resort and they say welcome home! thats when the magic begins

18 days left!!!!

LudwigVonDrake
08-25-2007, 07:57 PM
Being on Main Street USA tells me that I have arrived at the Magic Kingdom. The sounds, the sights and the smells stay with me long after I leave and go home.

mrsgaribaldi
08-26-2007, 04:32 AM
My favorite park is Epcot and my favorite thing to do in Epcot is walk around WS with DH and explore. I think my favorite attraction is Soarin :mickey:

I forgot the most important thing:congrats:on 500 posts:thumbsup::woohoo:

DizneyFreak2002
08-26-2007, 11:12 AM
Congrats on 500.... My favorite part of WDW has to be the entire resort... Yes, the entire resort... I love everything about the place.... If we were limiting it to attractions, it would be Splash Mountain.... But, who cannot love the entire Disney World property?

MinnieMommie
08-26-2007, 11:35 AM
Congrats on you 500th post!!

I like everything the best. Stepping off the plane and heading towards ME and being driven to my resort in full anticipation of a fun filled trip. I love checking in and going to and doing everything from parks to DD. I just love the whole experience and all of its parts. :mickey:

droopy d.
08-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Congrats on 500! My favorite thing is driving under the Welcome to Disney sign.

GrmGrninGost
08-26-2007, 05:36 PM
My favorite thing is the feeling I get just being in MK! This 44 year old man feels like a 6 year old boy again! MK is my favorite place on earth!:mickey:

Kairi_7378
08-26-2007, 06:39 PM
I love how happy everyone is in Disney World. All of the CMs are so nice to me that I want to be nice to everyone I see! And I can't help but marvel over the wonder that they are able to pull of all of that magic every day.

Exo
08-26-2007, 08:19 PM
My favorite part is finding that secluded place with my wife, right when its dark, and there are dimly lit lights around. So quiet and peaceful, so magical. :thumbsup:

tinksmom02
08-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Congrats on 500!

We're supposed to pick just ONE thing??? :) I love everything, but I think like another poster, I have to say the sheer magic of it all is my favorite part.

steamboat willy
08-26-2007, 09:20 PM
Congratulations on you 50th post!:thumbsup:

My favorite thing WILL Be.... The feeling we get pulling out of our driveway in North Carolina with the Explorer packed, :truck: Hitting I-95 South near Charleston SC, getting out of Geogia, Welcome to Florida, I-295 around Jacksonville, Orlando city limits, deciding which exit to take for Walt Disney World, pulling into our Allstar Music Resort check point, walking past the :vacation: pool with our bags :beer: AND walking into the Magic Kingdom and looking at Cinderella's Castle :fworks:.
Yea, that's it! :cool:

EmisDisneyMom
08-26-2007, 11:44 PM
The smells....