PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Shopping

The Flying Dutchman
08-25-2007, 12:07 PM
The Mrs. and I decided to attend MNSSHP and were wondering if there was a special place set up in MK that sells specialty items only available during the party. Does anyone know what type of items are sold (ie pins, plushes, prints, etc) and where in the park they can be found? Thanks!
:pirate:

McGoofy
08-25-2007, 01:08 PM
Great question! I want to know the answer to this as well! In the past, I've seen people with MNSSHP t-shirts. Somehow on the two previous times that I went to MNSSHP, I never saw where to buy these t-shirts. I would like to find them this year when I go on 10/31!!!!! :mpumpkin::bat::pumpkin::ghost:

medic9016
08-25-2007, 01:29 PM
Yes, in some of the stores in the park they will put out the MNSSHP items at 7:00 on the night of the party. There are shirt, picture frames and stuff like that. I think we bought shirts at POTC and some other stuff at the store leaving the Pooh ride.

J9
08-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Your best bet is going to be the Emporium. That's pretty much special Halloween Merchandise Central. There's also another spot in the park that has stuff and I can't remember for the life of me what it is. (For some reason the store by the Hall of Presidents comes to mind).

Also, in past years pin designs from previous night's parties have been for sale in the back room of Exposition Hall.

crazeedizneefinatic
08-27-2007, 01:43 PM
The shop on main street sells the shirts at exactly 7:00pm. There was actually a line last year and when the lady brought out a handful people were just grabbing. I did not involve myself in that and still ended up with shirts, so I am not sure what the rush was. I can also remember a picture frame and we also bought a gravedigger Mickey, not sure if he was exclusive to the party I cannot remember. I don't remember seeing shirts at other places, so I cannot verify that but we also end up getting them on Main Street.

tyandskyesmom
08-27-2007, 02:06 PM
The MVMCP items have been available in the store attached to Philharmagic and the the store in Tomorrowland that you see into from the TTA, I forge tthe name. We have never made a point of getting there early and we have never had a problem getting shirts and pins.

127 more days!!!