PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP for a 15 year old boy?

NLODisney
08-25-2007, 10:52 AM
I have decided to take my nephew and sister to Disney for a short trip in Nov. We will arrive on the 1st late and will spend the first night at the PC and then check in at the AKL. I see that Nov 2 is the last MNSSHP and when I told my nephew about it he said maybe it would be fun. I have never been when this was offered and was wondering if this would indeed be something he would like. Anyone have any thoughts on whether or not I should try to get tickets? Generally how crowded would it be? This is a Friday night

Jeri Lynn
08-25-2007, 10:55 AM
I think you would have a great time with your nephew at the Halloween party, it's not just for little kids, it's for everyone!!

The Magic Kingdom takes on a whole new atmosphere during the party, the fireworks and parade are unforgettable!!

GO GO GO!!!!

EmisDisneyMom
08-27-2007, 01:57 AM
I took my DD (14 at the time) and her friend (15 at the time) and they loved it. I actually talked them into dressing up as Oompa Loompa's (from the original Willie Wonka) and they still talk about all the fun and attention they had.:thumbsup: