PDA

View Full Version : Booking room through AAA or MJ?

PetefromRI
08-24-2007, 05:54 PM
We usually book room only direct through Disney but being a AAA member the prices are much better so should I book my room only reservation through AAA or should I go the MJ route.We're pretty seasoned Disney World visitors so we don't really need someone to plan for us.We just want to book a room,no package.:cool:

faline
08-24-2007, 06:13 PM
Then, you can get the best of both. Magical Journeys can apply a AAA discount for you to a room only reservation. They've done it for me several times!

dmallan
08-24-2007, 07:39 PM
MJ applied the recently released AAA discounts to my room only reservation and saved me over $300 on two ASMu rooms. :thumbsup:

watch4pixiedust
08-25-2007, 03:10 PM
I agree with using MJ! They not only can book your room with a AAA discount, but if another discount becomes available for your trip dates, they will change your reservation to the better price. Thus, possibly saving you even more!

mickeefan
08-25-2007, 03:29 PM
By booking with MJ you can get the AAA rates and then sit back and relax. They will watch out for and notify you of any and all discounts that come up, most likely before you know they exist.