PDA

View Full Version : the music that you love most!

**a_spoonful_of_sugar**
08-24-2007, 03:56 PM
not much of a question about disney its self, but i wondered if you guys would be kind enough to give me a hand?

my mum owns a dance school and she needs to find some new pieces of music to use in her next show. the music needs to me thrilling, exciting, powerful, bouncy, anything that will pull the audience in and keep them entertained.

Can you suggest any disney tracks that you particularly love that would be good to use in a dance show?? music from the parks, rides, films, shows anything. id love to learn which tunes are the real faves!

thanks guys :thumbsup:

p.s. oh and also can anyone think of any disney duets that are sung by a male and a female singer (but that arent nessessarily about love)?

DizneyRox
08-24-2007, 07:51 PM
p.s. oh and also can anyone think of any disney duets that are sung by a male and a female singer (but that arent nessessarily about love)?
Celebrate the Future can be sung a duet...

disneydeb
08-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Circle of Life is not about love, but about life. I love it and it can be sung as a duet with male and female vocals.

mizzoumouse
08-24-2007, 10:09 PM
Not sure if you can really dance to it, but what about the music to Spectromagic!!!!!!

LauraleeH
08-25-2007, 04:49 PM
I've seen people dance to "He's A Pirate" (The Pirates of the Caribbean theme). Not completely original, since I would imagine a lot of people do that, but still lots of fun to watch!

Disney Babe
08-27-2007, 05:14 AM
"Baroque Hoedown" (Main Street Electrical Parade) I think there is a track somewhere on this website if you want to take a listen.

From the Jungle Book - "I Wanna Be Like You". This is a good song to arrange in swing style. I have heard it done like that before and it really makes you move.