PDA

View Full Version : Just Questions... "Retro" Rockets.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

offwego
09-14-2007, 02:50 PM
How about a :marg: ?

:haha: Can I borrow some monitor cleaner please ? :funny:

Not so much..A martini maybe? Or a manhattan?

Christine
09-14-2007, 02:59 PM
I think she said she ate her pillow in the night though and woke up feeling a bit down in the mouth!

See? Just about any situation can be summed up with a quote from Mary Poppins! Good for you, Di!

I actually don't often recall my dreams ....

Do anyone else's dreams vary according to what you eat for dinner? When I have Italian, I have nightmares. When I have burgers/American food, I don't dream, and when I have Mexican food, I have bizarre dreams about celebrities! Last time we had enchilladas I dreamt I was on a date with Jerry Seinfeld! :confused:

(Did I just say all that out loud?)

We should start Friday Karaoke here -- Shall I start?

How about a tune from my daughter's cell phone:
:sing:
Hey hey you you I don't like you're girlfriend
No way no way I think you need a new one
Hey hey you you I want to be your girlfriend!

:rolleyes:

A meet at Ghiardellis and AC? Fun idea! So who will come to that? How many JQers do we have going to the big meet? Only 16 days till I fly out! :cloud9:

By my figuring :scratch: it seems we have me, you, Ellen, Rhonda, Alex, Maria, Jenn, Blythe, Deb, and Sandy. Is that right?

Do we have beer?

No, but I have Capri Sun!

You're sounding dangerously like Pocahontas ..... :hide:

:funny:

pogo
09-14-2007, 03:14 PM
Not so much..A martini maybe? Or a manhattan?What flavour Martini do you wish for ? :D

Last time we had enchilladas I dreamt I was on a date with Jerry Seinfeld! :confused:

At least it wasn't Cramer ! :D

By my figuring it seems we have me, you, Ellen, Rhonda, Alex, Maria, Jenn, Blythe, Deb, and Sandy. Is that right?
Wouldn't it just be easier to say that everybody will be there except, pogo, Diane, Natalie, Ken, T&G, Scott, and Carol. :(

disneydrmr
09-14-2007, 03:45 PM
I hope your hubby doesn't find out about him. :blush:

That was such a cheap shot ! :thumbsup: :D

All hubby would say is "At least it's not some blue experiment gone wrong" :D (FYI.. it's my best friend treating me.. SHE and I have been friends for like 20 years now!)

Hmmm.. do you think I hit Alex below the belt? Should I apologize? Maybe I should offer him a peace offering.. say a piping hot plate of Chili Spaghetti?

I ended up with Chicken on a bun from the Italian place downstairs -- with peppers and mushrooms and onions and red sauce... It's my favourite take away meal down here.

That chicken on a bun sounds pretty good (sans the mushrooms)... but, you have an Italian place in the lower part of your house? :D

Oh yeah? Well your private was interfering with my public (hope you've been watching Last Comic Standing--otherwise that might not make much sense. And at my age, I already forgot more than I ever knew. Wait...

Sorry, never have seen Last Comic Standing so that made no sense.. not that too many of your posts ever do make much sense.. :D

Have you ever considered this....what if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?

You should start a thread in the water cooler based on this thought...

Can I borrow some monitor cleaner please ?

Monitor cleaner? Um, are you sure you only soaked your monitor?

See? Just about any situation can be summed up with a quote from Mary Poppins! Good for you, Di!

Do anyone else's dreams vary according to what you eat for dinner? When I have Italian, I have nightmares. When I have burgers/American food, I don't dream, and when I have Mexican food, I have bizarre dreams about celebrities! Last time we had enchilladas I dreamt I was on a date with Jerry Seinfeld!

How about a tune from my daughter's cell phone:
Hey hey you you I don't like you're girlfriend
No way no way I think you need a new one
Hey hey you you I want to be your girlfriend!

Thank you! I wondered if anyone (other than you) would know where that joke came from!

Um, I've never paid that much attention to my dream cycles.. but now I'll wake up thinking.. "What did I eat last night?"

Hmmmm... does Olivia have a crush on somebody?

Mickey'sGirl
09-14-2007, 03:55 PM
That chicken on a bun sounds pretty good (sans the mushrooms)... but, you have an Italian place in the lower part of your house? :D
The Italian place in the lower part of my house would be my kitchen ... the Italian place here at work is called Mamas. I work in an office tower in Downtown Toronto with a concourse including shops and restaurants below. There is also an Italian children's clothing shop downstairs.... but they don't sell chicken sandwiches as far as I know..... Any type of food or drink is within 10 walking minutes from my office door. Can you say FAN-TAB-U-LOUS??

disneydrmr
09-14-2007, 03:57 PM
The Italian place in the lower part of my house would be my kitchen ... the Italian place here at work is called Mamas. I work in an office tower in Downtown Toronto with a concourse including shops and restaurants below. There is also an Italian children's clothing shop downstairs.... but they don't sell chicken sandwiches as far as I know..... Any type of food or drink is within 10 walking minutes from my office door. Can you say FAN-TAB-U-LOUS??

Can you say "I"d gain a TON of weight if I worked in your building"? :D

alpro2
09-14-2007, 04:12 PM
By my figuring :scratch: it seems we have me, you, Ellen, Rhonda, Alex, Maria, Jenn, Blythe, Deb, and Sandy. Is that right?

Ooooh, I am surrounded by all these beautiful women. What is a guy to do? :D

Hmmm.. do you think I hit Alex below the belt? Should I apologize? Maybe I should offer him a peace offering.. say a piping hot place of Chili Spaghetti?

Hey Di....did I mention that we are ALL going to WDW to the Intercot 10th Anniversary Bash?

ah hem..in order...
1. Wolf gang pucks express is at least and it's so much better (and yet still has beer and wine if thats critcal for you)
2. It is to laugh
3. Nah the really cool ones are going the week before..you know to get in on the fun without all the crowds.

franks and beans..
Franks and beans??? And you want me to listen to you for dining suggestions?

ElenitaB
09-14-2007, 05:08 PM
Gosh, you all have been busy this afternoon! I'm guessing you all had plenty of caffeine this morning.

So we're on for Thursday night? Still wish everyone was coming... we'll miss you (but talk about you anyway ;) ). Di, in your honor I might even wear real shoes! :blush:

offwego
09-14-2007, 05:24 PM
No, but I have Capri Sun!
My son loves those..me not so much.

What flavour Martini do you wish for ? (
Grey goose, 1/4 oz oj, one tablespoon apricot jam shaken, strained and stirred...or dirty with olives

I work in an office tower in Downtown Toronto with a concourse including shops and restaurants below.
Sigh...I miss those shops (and I think the shoe store still misses me)

Franks and beans??? And you want me to listen to you for dining suggestions?
Fundraiser..fundraiser. It's a "poor boys" luncheon to reaise money for the hospital not a dining event. How do you raise money if you spend it all on the food?

offwego
09-14-2007, 05:25 PM
Gosh, you all have been busy this afternoon! I'm guessing you all had plenty of caffeine this morning.

So we're on for Thursday night? Still wish everyone was coming... we'll miss you (but talk about you anyway ;) ). Di, in your honor I might even wear real shoes! :blush:

Why does Di want you to wear real shoes? And can't you just see the looks they would all get...did you hear those people talking about all those other people they have never met? Pretty funny!

dlpmikki
09-14-2007, 05:47 PM
Wouldn't it just be easier to say that everybody will be there except, pogo, Diane, Natalie, Ken, T&G, Scott, and Carol. :(

Ah - just the good quality going then? ;) (OK, so Alex snuck in somehow! :D:thedolls:)

BronxTigger
09-14-2007, 05:57 PM
I go away for a trip and then I get insanely busy with work and school starting, so I'm gone for 4 weeks from this thread. In that time...the old thread CLOSED and you are THIRTY-NINE pages into this one!! I can't keep up!!

However, I AM going to the October meet (for one day...the Saturday.) Maybe we can go over to POFQ and enjoy some snacks (http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2166130100100449647rSjjdA). Is anyone else interested in that diet??

Christine
09-14-2007, 06:14 PM
At least it wasn't Cramer !

:laughing:

Hmmmm... does Olivia have a crush on somebody?

Substitute "somebody" for "everybody" and you'll have it! She is the boy craziest thing I've ever seen! Heaven help us!

Franks and beans???

Okay, am I the only one laughing at this? (There's something about Mary??)

So we're on for Thursday night?

It appears so! I am for sure going to be there, and sounds like everyone else will try to stop by if they can between their dinners and PI. :thumbsup:

However, I AM going to the October meet (for one day...the Saturday.)

That's great! So will you be at the Illuminations party??

BronxTigger
09-14-2007, 06:43 PM
That's great! So will you be at the Illuminations party??

No. :(

We were only able to get a 1 Day PH for this trip, so we are spending Saturday primarily in Epcot but we are also hopping over to AK for the afternoon and MK after Illuminations. Sunday will be spent resort hopping, swimming at CSR, and relaxing before we fly back to NYC.

I don't have a question. Does anyone have a question they can lend me?

Caroleh
09-14-2007, 07:02 PM
No, Stitch was gonna work on Alex's house! We already have a Chili Dog sculpture of the Leaning Tower of Pisa planned... and Stitch is working on one of the Statue of Liberty also! And we have Jumba working in his evil scientist lab to create a blasting air freshner that smells like chili dogs! Don't you think Alex will just LOVE it!!!

As long as Stitch is doing Alex's that's perfect, do you think we could have Donald Duck help Stitch or Goofy? I think the 3 of them could do a perfect job!!!

So, why are they including you? Out of pity? :D

:funny:They felt sorry for him!!!

Can you say "I"d gain a TON of weight if I worked in your building"? :D

I wish I had someplace close by to eat. We have a Meat Locker that has meals Tues.-Friday, but it's always the same food so I eat crackers a lot of the time.

Ellen, :pixie::pixie: being sent your way.

trackbarroness
09-14-2007, 07:52 PM
Today is the first Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party night. And no I didn't want to work it. :D So you all ready to see the improvements that were made in the Haunted Mansion? Can't wait to meet everyone.

Beast_fanatic
09-14-2007, 10:28 PM
Loads of :hug: and :pixie: on the way Ellen! I wish I was closer so I could reassure you in person. :hug:

Some of you may remember that last year about this time (it was actually in October), that I had an ingrown toenail cut out so it would never bother me again. Well, guess what? It came back. :mad: So, my big toe is wrapped up in bandages again, and I have to soak it a couple of times a day for a week and keep it doctored and bandaged. Stupid toe. :angry:

Tink&Goofy
09-14-2007, 10:48 PM
Some of you may remember that last year about this time (it was actually in October), that I had an ingrown toenail cut out so it would never bother me again. Well, guess what? It came back. :mad: So, my big toe is wrapped up in bandages again, and I have to soak it a couple of times a day for a week and keep it doctored and bandaged. Stupid toe. :angry:

Good luck to you! My oldest daughter had the same thing done last November, and you guessed it - it came back! She just had the edge of the toenail permanently removed a couple of weeks ago (the day after we got back from DL!). They killed the root on the edge, so that portion will not grow back. They say it should look normal after it fully heals!

Kind of a quiet night! Is everyone out hittin' the town??

ElenitaB
09-14-2007, 11:08 PM
What is it with stupid toe nails!?!? I've had one removed a few times and the stupid thing keeps on growing back infected. I even took Lamisil and only ended up damaging my liver, thank you very much. :mad: I remember all the stupid soaking and stuff. I hope it does what it's supposed to do this time around. Here's some :pixie: for your big digits!

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers and pixie dust. Tomorrow is the test and Monday I'll get results. Someone told me last night not to build bridges until I reach the water. So if I do run into water, I do know that I have DDBBD (Drummerboy's Discount Bridge Building Department) on my side. Who could ask for more than that?

I can't eat until after the test. Will you all have coffee ready for me?

Dsnygirl
09-14-2007, 11:09 PM
Kind of a quiet night! Is everyone out hittin' the town??
Nope... we had a night in w/ the girls and watched "National Treasure" - cute movie!!

Can I just tell you guys I think I just about killed myself today... I dragged my sorry self off to the gym this morning after a month of very well choreographed reasons why I just didn't have time (okay, well, being in Maine WAS valid.... :blush:) and the instructor just about took me out. Then I had my first riding lesson in years... yeeoowwch!! My quads were NOT happy.... :( ... and then the girls and I went apple picking after school!! (Okay, not that strenuous, but after the rest of my day, even climbing the ladder felt like a bit much. :secret:) So needless to say, a night on the couch w/ a movie was just what the doctor ordered!! :thumbsup: Now I just need my bed...

I know there's no way I'm going to catch up with everything, so I'm sending hugs and prayers and pixie dust to everyone who needs it - esp. you, Ellen - you all know we're thinking of you and pulling for you that you beat these :thedolls:!!!

I hope you're all having a good Friday night -- what's up for everyone this weekend??

Beast_fanatic
09-14-2007, 11:41 PM
Hmmm... this weekend, I'm not working, :thumbsup: I am planning to get my hair cut, I hope to go see my Dad, and I don't really have any other plans at present. :thumbsup: Isn't it nice to have some free time once in a while?

Perhaps I should start pulling things together for my trip since I leave in only 3 weeks. :joy:

Christine
09-14-2007, 11:47 PM
Rhonda, :pixie: is headed your way! My dad has issues with his toes too. I don't think diabetes helps much in the matter! :thedolls:

Blythe, I can attest to exercise being dangerous to one's health!

Tonight I was doing my video tape workout, and there is a part where you're doing upright rows with light dumbbells while doing squats at the same time.

Well, my nose itched, and without thinking I went to scratch it and clocked myself in the face with a dumbbell! :faint:

It's hard to say in that story who the REAL dumbbell is, isn't it? :rolleyes: :crazy:

Caroleh
09-15-2007, 01:58 AM

:pixie: for your toe, Rhonda.

Coffee will be ready for you, Ellen. We'll have to hide from Pogo and Alex, but I don't think they'll mind!!!

Well, my nose itched, and without thinking I went to scratch it and clocked myself in the face with a dumbbell! :faint:

It's hard to say in that story who the REAL dumbbell is, isn't it? :rolleyes: :crazy:

Oh, Christine, I think you just opened yourself up for the guys!!!

Wouldn't you know, the night I can't sleep, everyone else is sound asleep. Blythe, are you awake?

Dsnygirl
09-15-2007, 09:13 AM

Tonight I was doing my video tape workout, and there is a part where you're doing upright rows with light dumbbells while doing squats at the same time.

Ouch!! Sounds like it was totally the dumbbell's fault!! It was aiming for you!! ;)

All I know is that is really good that I'm not headed to the gym today... one step on a step or a ramp, and I'd probably collapse into a pile of spaghetti. My legs are so tired today!! :(

Wouldn't you know, the night I can't sleep, everyone else is sound asleep. Blythe, are you awake?
Sorry Carol, I was asleep too... but tonight I'll be up -- and tomorrow night!! (This is my weekend to work, 7p-7a both Sat & Sun) So look for me tonight, if you're up!! :thumbsup:

What's up for everyone today? (Except that no one's here yet... can't believe I'm the first one at 9am... ) My girls have ballet, and then an errand or two... and then I think I'll just do house stuff, and make an apple crisp - or two - we picked a "few" too many apples yesterday!! :blush: Plus, I think it's time to get out all our fall stuff!! Not quite Halloween time yet, but at least all the pumpkins... I love this time of year!! (Did I already mention that?? :blush:)

disneydeb
09-15-2007, 09:21 AM
:hug:

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers and pixie dust. Tomorrow is the test and Monday I'll get results. Someone told me last night not to build bridges until I reach the water. So if I do run into water, I do know that I have DDBBD (Drummerboy's Discount Bridge Building Department) on my side. Who could ask for more than that?

You are probably prepping for the test now...I'll have pie ready to go with that coffee for you when you return.:hug:

Nope... we had a night in w/ the girls and watched "National Treasure" - cute movie!!

Can I just tell you guys I think I just about killed myself today... I dragged my sorry self off to the gym this morning after a month of very well choreographed reasons why I just didn't have time (okay, well, being in Maine WAS valid.... :blush:) and the instructor just about took me out. Then I had my first riding lesson in years... yeeoowwch!! My quads were NOT happy.... ... and then the girls and I went apple picking after school!! (Okay, not that strenuous, but after the rest of my day, even climbing the ladder felt like a bit much. So needless to say, a night on the couch w/ a movie was just what the doctor ordered!! Now I just need my bed...

I know there's no way I'm going to catch up with everything, so I'm sending hugs and prayers and pixie dust to everyone who needs it - esp. you, Ellen - you all know we're thinking of you and pulling for you that you beat these :thedolls:!!!

I hope you're all having a good Friday night -- what's up for everyone this weekend??
House work and taking care of the cutest 4 mo. old ever!:D

Hmmm... this weekend, I'm not working, :thumbsup: I am planning to get my hair cut, I hope to go see my Dad, and I don't really have any other plans at present. Isn't it nice to have some free time once in a while?

Perhaps I should start pulling things together for my trip since I leave in only 3 weeks.
Best wishes for a happy toe!
OOohhh! good idea! I can't believe it is almost time!

Rhonda, :pixie: is headed your way! My dad has issues with his toes too. I don't think diabetes helps much in the matter!

It's hard to say in that story who the REAL dumbbell is, isn't it?

Monitor cleaner please! You paint one hilarous picture!

Christine
09-15-2007, 09:42 AM
Oh, Christine, I think you just opened yourself up for the guys!!!

Hey, I deserve it for doing something like that! You know what JOhn said when I told him? "Idiot!" I was about to get mad and then thought, "yeah, that's pretty fair!" :shake:

It was definitely a Humpty Dumpty Day for me!

Ouch!! Sounds like it was totally the dumbbell's fault!! It was aiming for you!! ;)

That sounds a lot better! :thumbsup:

Good luck today Ellen! We're off to the :soccer: game in a bit. But first I have to try to get Hannah Montana tickets from Ticket Master at 10:00! :fingers: for me...this would be a HUGE birthday surprise for Olivia! But when the presale tix went on, they were gone in under 5 minutes!

Beast_fanatic
09-15-2007, 12:19 PM
So far today, I went to breakfast with hubby, got my hair cut, picked up my antibiotic prescription for my toe, and browsed through my INTERCOT forums. What should I do next?

We're going to go visit my Dad after lunch (but be back early enough for hubby to go hot air ballooning if the weather cooperates). But, it's not quite time for lunch yet.

Tink&Goofy
09-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Not a good start to the morning! I went to make coffee - tripped over DD footstool, and spilled the water all over the counter - under the appliances, etc. :oops:So I clean that all up. The proceed to spill coffee grounds all over the floor! :angry: So the coffee is finally brewing, and I get the cream out of the frig (no, I didn't spill it!), but it got pushed to the back, and it is frozen solid! :mad: I just about threw it across the room!!

Things are improving - I finally did get my coffee WITH cream!

Can I just tell you guys I think I just about killed myself today... I dragged my sorry self off to the gym this morning after a month of very well choreographed reasons why I just didn't have time (okay, well, being in Maine WAS valid.... :blush:) and the instructor just about took me out. Then I had my first riding lesson in years... yeeoowwch!! My quads were NOT happy.... :( ... and then the girls and I went apple picking after school!! (Okay, not that strenuous, but after the rest of my day, even climbing the ladder felt like a bit much. :secret:) So needless to say, a night on the couch w/ a movie was just what the doctor ordered!! Now I just need my bed...

So, how you feeling this morning? Could you get out of bed?

Been there - but not with dumbbells. Lets just say it was when I was painting the bedroom! :blush:

Hope everyone's morning was a little bit smoother than mine!

offwego
09-15-2007, 01:43 PM
Hopefully you'll get good news Monday Ellen!

Sorry Christine..glad you could joke about it though. (and that no one was there with a camera!)

Been there - but not with dumbbells. Lets just say it was when I was painting the bedroom! :blush:

Something about not being able to scratch must make noses itchy no?

Hope you all have a good weekend. Here's some coffee. Now where have the boys left the cookies?

ElenitaB
09-15-2007, 02:53 PM
OMG, Christine, that story is hysterical! :rotfl: I'm crying from laughing so much! And you saw that T&G did something similar, so you're not alone! BTW, you're okay, right? No damage to the nose, right? (If not, I do know of a good plastic surgeon ;) )

So the coffee is finally brewing, and I get the cream out of the frig (no, I didn't spill it!), but it got pushed to the back, and it is frozen solid!
Why didn't you just use vanilla ice cream? (Or am I the only one who has ever done that? :blush: )

Christine, were you able to get the tickets? Nat, have you started packing yet? Deb, thanks for the pie! :tasty: Rhonda, how's your dad?

We actually were done in the City by 9:50 this morning (it only took 25 minutes to get there, including walking sloooo-o-owly with Hop-a-Long Ben) and I arrived at my appointment at 9:00 on the dot. I was amazed I made it there on time (we had lots of drama this morning getting Ben into shoes with his swollen ankle). Does anyone know how adolescent boys manage to lose a pair of shoes??? We couldn't find his Crocs. (Maybe Nat had them kidnapped?) Afterwards, we went to our favorite coffee shop for breakfast. It was nice to have the mom/son time.

Glad to see that everyone is having a relatively quiet day. Blythe, see you around later tonight! You are going to make us some apple crisp, right? :eat: It's still too warm down here to start with the fall baking, but I'm looking forward to it.

disneydeb
09-15-2007, 03:55 PM
We are gonna have fried Gator Tail tonight for dinner, Who is up for some of that?:D

Christine
09-15-2007, 04:02 PM

Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one! Has your day gotten any better...I hate humpty dumpty days! :thedolls:

BTW, you're okay, right? No damage to the nose, right? (If not, I do know of a good plastic surgeon ;) )

No, I'm okay...but I may take another whack at it if it would land me an appt. with Dr. McBlueEyes! :thumbsup:

Christine, were you able to get the tickets?

NO!!! :mad: It was un-freakin-believable! I refreshed and refreshed the screen until at 10:00 exactly it allowed ticket sales.

I put in my number, and requested any price ticket, any location...then it says I need to enable some javascript something or other. By the time I do that, there were none available (and this is only at 10:07!!!)

Oh well...I guess I'll just stick with High School Musical on Ice in March!

Christine
09-15-2007, 04:05 PM
We are gonna have fried Gator Tail tonight for dinner, Who is up for some of that?:D

Gee, I'd love to but I can't...we're already having sauteed crocodile arm!

Gator Tail??? What the???? :sick:

disneydeb
09-15-2007, 04:16 PM
Gee, I'd love to but I can't...we're already having sauteed crocodile arm!

Gator Tail??? What the???? :sick:

Tastes like tough chicken!
Skinned alive, battered and fried!

Yum!

Can you guess why?

University of Tennessee is playing U of F todayl
Go Vols!

alpro2
09-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by ElenitaB
Glad to see that everyone is having a relatively quiet day.

Quiet day??? DO you want me to fix that? :thedolls:

dlpmikki
09-15-2007, 05:00 PM
Our visitor from Canada left after lunch. Would you believe there was not one single eh during her visit? ;)

Tomorrow I have another tennis match and then Monday I get down to planning the trip more carefully! I am contemplating an owners locker. Anyone got one? :)

disneydeb
09-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Our visitor from Canada left after lunch. Would you believe there was not one single eh during her visit? ;)

Tomorrow I have another tennis match and then Monday I get down to planning the trip more carefully! I am contemplating an owners locker. Anyone got one? :)

Anything like Davy Jones' Locker? :D

Dsnygirl
09-15-2007, 05:56 PM
But first I have to try to get Hannah Montana tickets from Ticket Master at 10:00! :fingers: for me...this would be a HUGE birthday surprise for Olivia! But when the presale tix went on, they were gone in under 5 minutes!
I'm so sorry to hear you didn't get tickets!! That's amazing they sold out so fast... my girls would think they'd died and gone to heaven if we got them to one of her concerts!! Alas, she isn't coming anywhere near us -- where was she supposed to play for you? I'm going to try to get HSM tickets for November, the Broadway version... :thumbsup:

Not a good start to the morning! Hope everyone's morning was a little bit smoother than mine!
Not a lot, but a bit better!! Sorry it was such a crazy one!! Has the rest of your day been a little nicer to you??

Glad to see that everyone is having a relatively quiet day. Blythe, see you around later tonight! You are going to make us some apple crisp, right? It's still too warm down here to start with the fall baking, but I'm looking forward to it.
Apple crisp, warm and with ice cream if you'd like it, coming right your way!! :) And for anyone else who'd like it, too!! It's one of our very favorites...

Glad to hear your day was good - when do you find out the results?? I'll be thinking of you and sending lots of prayers and :pixie: your way!!

See you later tonight!! :D

We are gonna have fried Gator Tail tonight for dinner, Who is up for some of that?
Ummmm... thanks, but no thanks... that salad I was about to make is suddenly sounding much more appealing... :D

ElenitaB
09-15-2007, 07:38 PM
And here I was thinking you found Ben's Crocs. ;)

I took the low road tonight and ordered pizza. Anyone want some? :pizza:

drummerboy
09-15-2007, 07:46 PM
Did you do what DW did? She was using the bed as a 'ladder' and walked across it to paint another part of the room, forgetting that the ceiling fan was on. Whap!

ElenitaB
09-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Mikki, considering you're going back soon, the locker might work out for you. Particularly since you probably won't need lighter weight clothing before April.

Did you do what DW did? She was using the bed as a 'ladder' and walked across it to paint another part of the room, forgetting that the ceiling fan was on. Whap!
Weren't they teaching that decorating technique over in The Home Depot?

Beast_fanatic
09-15-2007, 09:07 PM
Well, we didn't make it to my dad's today, so we're planning to do so tomorrow instead. Next weekend is the big hot air balloon festival here locally, and hubby has gotten involved in the set up of some of the event, so we spent the day doing things for that instead (mainly running around and picking stuff up all over town). Now, he's off hot air ballooning (should be calling soon to say they are at dinner since it's dark out and you have to land by sunset).

Since hubby dropped me off around 4:30pm, I got online briefly, and then I went and took a nap in my recliner, and then got up and had dinner (a salad, a sandwich and a snack bar).

Who wants to come doctor my toe? ;)

trackbarroness
09-15-2007, 09:13 PM
What's gator tastes like? :D
Got one hanging out by umm near where I umm work. :D
Oh I might not be at Space when you all get here in Octobor. Anyone want to guess where yours trully will be then? :D

Dsnygirl
09-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Hi guys!!

Ellen - any pizza left?? I've got the munchies...

Rhonda - sorry, but I'm only good at delivering babies. Toes make me squeamish... :blush:

Anybody else still around? And has anyone seen Lynne around the boards???

pogo
09-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Hi everyone.... what a great day Patti and I had. It started out good and only got better. It started out cold and rainy so we just enjoyed each other during the morning. We had coffee and Blue Berry Muffins and just relaxed.

We ended up doing some shopping this afternoon and we returned home to make a fantasic dinner together. We made and enjoyed Chicken French, Pasta Alfredo with garlic breadsticks and a wonderfull bottle of Reisling from the finger lakes region of New York.

OMG, Christine, that story is hysterical! :rotfl: I'm crying from laughing so much! And you saw that T&G did something similar, so you're not alone! BTW, you're okay, right? No damage to the nose, right? (If not, I do know of a good plastic surgeon
Ah yes...... they're two of a kind. How the heck can you hit yourself in the nose with dumbells ? Dee, dee, dee ! That's how.

I'm telling Mom on you. You know she was an animal lover. :blush:

Tastes like tough chicken!
Skinned alive, battered and fried!

Yum! Then why not just eat tough chicken ? :confused:

Can you guess why?
University of Tennessee is playing U of F todayl
Go Vols! How did that work out for you, Lil' Sister ? Does 59 to 20 sound familar ? Gators ate the Vols.

Tomorrow I have another tennis match and then Monday I get down to planning the trip more carefully! I am contemplating an owners locker. Anyone got one? Keep practicing, Dutchess ! :D

Apple crisp, warm and with ice cream if you'd like it, coming right your way!! And for anyone else who'd like it, too!! It's one of our very favorites...
We've found Edy's Apple Pie Ice Cream. It's so good. :cloud9:

Did you do what DW did? She was using the bed as a 'ladder' and walked across it to paint another part of the room, forgetting that the ceiling fan was on. Whap! Ken, is your DW a blonde ? She sure sounds like it. :D

Weren't they teaching that decorating technique over in The Home Depot?
I think they were teaching the "JQ" method of re-decorating. You'll see the results for yourself, very soon. :D

Beast_fanatic
09-15-2007, 09:55 PM
Well, now I know why I took a nap - I have an actual measurable on the thermometer fever. :eek: Strangely enough, I feel fine except for being a bit tired, and feeling warm. Oh well.

Anyone want to watch Cinderella with me? She just arrived at the ball...

Dsnygirl
09-15-2007, 10:08 PM
Hi everyone.... what a great day Patti and I had. It started out good and only got better. It started out cold and rainy so we just enjoyed each other during the morning. We had coffee and Blue Berry Muffins and just relaxed.

We ended up doing some shopping this afternoon and we returned home to make a fantasic dinner together. We made and enjoyed Chicken French, Pasta Alfredo with garlic breadsticks and a wonderfull bottle of Reisling from the finger lakes region of New York.

Wow -- sounds like a great day!! Looking forward to my next weekend off now!! What Reisling did you have?? I love Chateau LaFayette Reneau....

Well, now I know why I took a nap - I have an actual measurable on the thermometer fever. :eek: Strangely enough, I feel fine except for being a bit tired, and feeling warm. Oh well.

Wish I could join you -- sending some healthy :pixie::pixie: your way so that your fever won't turn into anything worse!!

Beast_fanatic
09-15-2007, 10:32 PM
Thanks Blythe! I'm sure it's nothing (it's barely a fever). It's probably allergy related as my eyes are itchy.

Sandy, if you leave Space Mountain, will you still be in the Magic Kingdom?

Christine
09-15-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm so sorry to hear you didn't get tickets!! That's amazing they sold out so fast... my girls would think they'd died and gone to heaven if we got them to one of her concerts!! Alas, she isn't coming anywhere near us -- where was she supposed to play for you? I'm going to try to get HSM tickets for November, the Broadway version... :thumbsup:

She is playing in Shreveport, Louisiana which is only an hour from me. I even tried Dallas and THEY were sold out!

And here I was thinking you found Ben's Crocs. ;)

We all sound like a Funniest Home Video episode!!

Oh I might not be at Space when you all get here in Octobor. Anyone want to guess where yours trully will be then? :D

Are you taking that dude's place at Jungle Cruise?

Anybody else still around? And has anyone seen Lynne around the boards???
Lynne hasn't been around at all. Hope she's doing okay! I miss her avatar...err, I mean HER! :blush:

Rhonda, I am a total hypochondriac so take this for what it's worth. What if it's your TOE that's making you run fever? Did they give you any antibiotics? I want you to get something for it, okay??

We had a wonderful evening. We had dinner with friends (Leeann, the girl I'm coming to WDW with in October and her family) and I don't think I've laughed so hard in ages!

Good friends are priceless, aren't they? :grouphug:

Beast_fanatic
09-15-2007, 11:24 PM
Rhonda, I am a total hypochondriac so take this for what it's worth. What if it's your TOE that's making you run fever? Did they give you any antibiotics? I want you to get something for it, okay??

I'm a bit of a hypochondriac sometimes too (although mainly about minor stuff) which is why I took my temperature in the first place. :blush: They just gave me topical antibiotics for my toe. I just soaked it and doctored it as prescribed, and it looks OK. It's not hot or red or anything, so I think it's alright, but I'll keep an eye on it (have to soak it again in the morning and re-doctor it then). Hubby was grossed out by the blood on the bandage though. :sick:

Do you think if I go back to my hair cut place that they'll cut a bit more off the back? It looks weird to me the way it is now.

Christine
09-15-2007, 11:28 PM
Do you think if I go back to my hair cut place that they'll cut a bit more off the back? It looks weird to me the way it is now.

Or maybe you could just wait and get it cut at the Main Street Barbershop in a few more days?

disneydeb
09-15-2007, 11:29 PM
And here I was thinking you found Ben's Crocs.

Ellen, Look in the hamper inside Ben's pant legs he wore yesterday .... (I'm psychic);)
Not really, but if you found them here you would be weirded out, now wouldn't you.:D

What's gator tastes like?
Got one hanging out by umm near where I umm work.
Oh I might not be at Space when you all get here in Octobor. Anyone want to guess where yours trully will be then?
like tough chicken:sick:

Where will you be? Haunted Mansion?... Am I psychic or what?

Then why not just eat tough chicken ? :confused:
How did that work out for you, Lil' Sister ? Does 59 to 20 sound familar ? Gators ate the Vols.

It's called revenge eating!:D
I'll soon be sporting a new bag and shoes. call it..... revenge shopping!:D

Beast_fanatic
09-16-2007, 12:17 AM
Or maybe you could just wait and get it cut at the Main Street Barbershop in a few more days?

But that's almost 3 weeks away, and it will cost me money again. I was hoping they'd fix it for me for free where I got it cut today. :blush:

Why can't I think of a question?

disneydeb
09-16-2007, 12:18 AM

Or maybe the BBB? :thumbsup:

Christine
09-16-2007, 12:58 AM
Because your toe hurts?

Oooo, that's good too! She could get the Belle gown since she's a "beast fanatic!"

ElenitaB
09-16-2007, 01:05 AM
And has anyone seen Lynne around the boards???
Do you think she ran off w/Capt Jack?

If it persists, you do promise you'll call your dr, right?

I agree with Deb. Will you be at HM? Or maybe the Laugh Floor? Of course, we'd all be really happy if you were at the Main Street Bakery and could send us cookies all the time

Maybe the haircut affected your interrogative powers? You know, like Sampson...

Now that's a thought! :thumbsup:

Tink&Goofy
09-16-2007, 01:42 AM
Just doing some more planning for our March trip. Trying to decide if we want to do the dining plan again, with all the changes to it, or not. For us, I think its a matter of convenience more than the cost.

Sure is quiet here, is anyone else still up? Its only 10:30 here!!

Dsnygirl
09-16-2007, 01:43 AM
Hi Ellen!! I think we're the only two still up.... I just got done tucking in all my mom's and babes for the night, so I'm taking a little break.

How's the night treating you??

Dsnygirl
09-16-2007, 01:45 AM
Sure is quiet here, is anyone else still up? Its only 10:30 here!!
Hi!! I'm up, and I think Ellen still is, too. It's 0130 here... yawn... but I'm at work, and post a dunkin donuts mocha latte w/ an extra shot of espresso... so I'm WIDE awake!! :eyes:

How's the planning going? I'm still trying to plan DH's and my trip in October... lots of new stuff to see since our trip last May!! :D

Caroleh
09-16-2007, 02:13 AM
Ellen, Look in the hamper inside Ben's pant legs he wore yesterday .... (I'm psychic);)
Not really, but if you found them here you would be weirded out, now wouldn't you.:D
Where will you be? Haunted Mansion?... Am I psychic or what?

You'd die if she found them there, Deb!!!

I'm up yet, too. I made a mistake and took a nap, crawled into bed around 11 and back out of bed at 12:30. Now I'm wide awake.

I still need to work on our plans for our Dec. trip. 75 more days!!!

How are the babies tonight, Blythe?

Tink&Goofy
09-16-2007, 02:13 AM
Sure wish I was going with all of you in October. I would love to meet you guys in person. Hopefully there will be another big meet sometime in the future that I CAN go to.

Heading down the week of Easter :crowd:. I hope we don't regret going with the crowds - but that our spring break.

So how many new babies have come into the world so far tonight??

ElenitaB
09-16-2007, 02:54 AM
We seem to have quite the crowd of night owls here tonight. What a crowd!

Deb, I've seen his pants from yesterday and still no Crocs in sight (well, not his at least).

The night is treating me well... BronxTigger and I were chatting and looking at each other's scrapbooks online. Now it's time to :sheep:

I'm making Mickey waffles in the morning. :mickey: Who wants some?

Caroleh
09-16-2007, 03:02 AM
Now it's time to :sheep:

I think I need to do that too!!! :sheep: I know the DH wanted to go drive by the house later on, because when I saw it after work on Saturday our part had shingles and windows!! I's only around 163 days until our closing date, if all goes well.

I'll take some waffles!!! Should I bring the coffee?

Dsnygirl
09-16-2007, 03:08 AM
We seem to have quite the crowd of night owls here tonight. What a crowd!
The night is treating me well... BronxTigger and I were chatting and looking at each other's scrapbooks online. Now it's time to :sheep:

I'd love some!! How are you doing tonight?? Glad to see you up!! I love it when I'm not lonely here at night!! :)

I think I need to do that too!!! :sheep: I know the DH wanted to go drive by the house later on, because when I saw it after work on Saturday our part had shingles and windows!! I's only around 163 days until our closing date, if all goes well.

I'll take some waffles!!! Should I bring the coffee?
Hi Carol!! I'll have to pass on the coffee, as I'll be off to sleep in the am... but shall I have my DH make us some bacon or sausage and eggs to go w/ the waffles?? Yumm!! :D

trackbarroness
09-16-2007, 05:10 AM
I wish it was going to be Haunted Mansion, and monsters is pretty darn close to where I'll probably be come Octobor. :D
I'll keep you guys posted on my days off, right now I'm getting Wednesday and Thursday off. So who knows what days' off I'll have off next month. Want a hint as to where I'm going to be crossed trained at? :D
I just wonder how long I can put off in submitting my preferred days off before they tell me I missed the cutoff day. That would mean I would get which ever days that others don't want off. :D lol

disneydeb
09-16-2007, 06:34 AM
I wish it was going to be Haunted Mansion, and monsters is pretty darn close to where I'll probably be come Octobor. :D
I'll keep you guys posted on my days off, right now I'm getting Wednesday and Thursday off. So who knows what days' off I'll have off next month. Want a hint as to where I'm going to be crossed trained at? :D

I give up! WHERE?????

When will the waffles be ready? Can I bring the bacon?

alpro2
09-16-2007, 07:18 AM
Um, Ellen....thanks for the offer but looking at the time you went to bed, I would prefer them at breakfast, not lunch! :D

Fall has arrived a little early here in the North East. Bit nippy out.

Are you up yet Ellen?

disneydeb
09-16-2007, 07:27 AM
Alex
Why are you up so early?:D

Or are you just getting home?:party: :D

alpro2
09-16-2007, 07:31 AM
Or are you just getting home?:party: :D
:thumbsup: How did you know? I guess you really are psychic!

disneydeb
09-16-2007, 07:38 AM
:thumbsup: How did you know? I guess you really are psychic!

:thumbsup: I'm getting an extra job, as a friend on the Psychic Friends Network.:D

You will call me if you need to know anything - Won't you? 1-800-JUST- KIDDING

pogo
09-16-2007, 08:50 AM
Good morning all....... brrrrrr..... cold here this morning.

What Reisling did you have?? I love Chateau LaFayette Reneau....

Oh we love that one too, but this is Glenora ! It tastes better with Chicken French. We also like Dr. Franks. :D

Ellen, .... (I'm psychic)

Or are you just getting home?

:thumbsup: How did you know? I guess you really are psychic!Don't encourage her Alex.... just pull her pigtails. :D

:thumbsup: I'm getting an extra job, as a friend on the Psychic Friends Network.:D

Are you really, really psychic ? If so..... you'd know that he wasn't going to call you. :D

Caroleh
09-16-2007, 09:35 AM

Are you going to be near a certain blue alien?

Christine
09-16-2007, 11:18 AM
Heading down the week of Easter :crowd:. I hope we don't regret going with the crowds - but that our spring break.

I'm going that week too, so we'll be :crowd: together! My thought is this: I can be here in :bored: Texas or THERE in yes, a :crowd: but with my beloved :mickey2:

I I know the DH wanted to go drive by the house later on, because when I saw it after work on Saturday our part had shingles and windows!! I's only around 163 days until our closing date, if all goes well.

Isn't it exciting??? We went by our house on Friday, and the foreman said they want to have ours wrapped up by Tuesday! I had CARPET!
Then the cleaning crew will come out the next week. Unfortunately, we cannot close until Oct. 2 b/c of how busy the title company is...some closing appts. are 2 months out, so I consider our date lucky!

Are you going to be near a certain blue alien?
That's my guess too! Oh man, if it is, you know this will just KILL Di! :stitch:

What is everyone doing on this fine Sunday (I wish we were having crisp fall weather)? My forecast calls for attending a baby shower this afternoon, followed by packing boxes with scattered :laundry:.

Caroleh
09-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Isn't it exciting??? We went by our house on Friday, and the foreman said they want to have ours wrapped up by Tuesday! I had CARPET!
Then the cleaning crew will come out the next week. Unfortunately, we cannot close until Oct. 2 b/c of how busy the title company is...some closing appts. are 2 months out, so I consider our date lucky!

What is everyone doing on this fine Sunday (I wish we were having crisp fall weather)? My forecast calls for attending a baby shower this afternoon, followed by packing boxes with scattered :laundry:.

It is exciting, Christine!!!! When we put our down payment down it was just dirt, now the whole area is going so quickly. We had a choice of a closing date at the end of this year or in Feb. or March, which we chose March. We didn't want to be packing and going to WDW all at the same time. Hopefully, there won't be delays. I can't wait until the bricks go up. After you finish with your move, you can always come and help me!!!

I'm planning on sewing my "creative" outfit for my seminar and going to see the house, if I can get the energy to sew.

Does anyone have a BIG pot of caffeine to get me going?

disneydeb
09-16-2007, 11:46 AM
Hi All!

We are going to a costume shop today to get something for Princess Amy and her BFF Brittany! Grandson will come along because his mom is sick:sick: with a nasty virus.

At this point, Amy is thinking about dressing as Dorothy or Snow White and Brittany is thinking about Tinkerbell, or maybe not. I am going to be Fairy Godmother without a Cinderella, I guess :(

I wonder if it is too late to get ressies for Ohana's? Soon, Soon, Soon!

ElenitaB
09-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Blythe, did you enjoy the company last night? I'm afraid that I won't be around tonight because it's a school night tonight. Sorry!

Sandy, from your clue, it sounds like you'll still be somewhere in Space. Will you be with a furry blue guy or with a Space Ranger?

Deb, I'm not Cinderella but I need a Fairy Godmother nonetheless. Will you grant me a wish (or two or three)?

Shouldn't that number be 1-800-JUST-QUESTIONS?

The waffles were ready at 9:30 this morning. :fresh: Too late for you, Alex? They were Mickey waffles so worth the wait.

Dsnygirl
09-16-2007, 06:13 PM
Hi guys - just zooping in to see how you all are!! I don't have time to read through the posts, as I'm on my way to work - but I'll catch up later!!

How's everyone's Sunday? Hope you're all enjoying it!!

See you later.... :D

drummerboy
09-16-2007, 07:52 PM
The weather here today was gorgeous. We took a little jaunt to Myrtle Beach and got to do a 'back stage tour' of the Hard Rock theme park that's being built there. The Led Zeppelin roller coaster is already being built and several buildings and a performance arena are coming up too. Then we had dinner at Outback. Now I'm too full to move.

How's everybody's Sunday been?

pogo
09-16-2007, 09:15 PM
We had a chilly morning followed by a very nice day except....... we closed down the resort for another winter. The pool was covered last weekend, but today I took water out and secured the cover. :(

Patti was busy taking down the silly decorations as I mowed the lawn and packed up all the pool toys and floats. I do not like this time of year. :pout:

We roasted a chicken on the grill with grilled veggies (zukes, carrots, mushrooms, peppers, onions, summer squash and green beans. We also had salt potatoes and pineappeltons on the grill. Very yummy. It got cold very soon after sunset and now we are watching some football.

I hope you all had as nice a weekend as we had.:D

Dsnygirl
09-16-2007, 09:43 PM

Yeah!! Isn't it SO great when you see it all coming together?

We can't decide if we'll buy or build next year... Dan works for a local builder, so we could build, at a good discount - but I guess it will truly depend on what's on the market next spring & summer - and that is definitely something I don't want to think about yet!! :crazy: :dizzy:

Blythe, did you enjoy the company last night? I'm afraid that I won't be around tonight because it's a school night tonight. Sorry!

I did!! I'll miss you tonight -- are you sure you're sleepy?? ;)

So - who's around?? Anyone playing on the :geek:?? (And anyone having problems with theirs?? I've tried to post this twice already... :badpc:)

Caroleh
09-16-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm here, Blythe. I'm hoping I won't be up all night tonight, since I have work in the morning. No naps today. I finished my jacket, I hope. Went to the house and took more pictures!!! I took one of the DH in front of it, looking really proud!!!

Where have the guys been this weekend? Did Alex freeze to death in the white shorts?

Beast_fanatic
09-16-2007, 10:22 PM
We had a chilly morning followed by a very nice day except....... we closed down the resort for another winter. The pool was covered last weekend, but today I took water out and secured the cover. :(

Patti was busy taking down the silly decorations as I mowed the lawn and packed up all the pool toys and floats. I do not like this time of year. :pout:

We roasted a chicken on the grill with grilled veggies (zukes, carrots, mushrooms, peppers, onions, summer squash and green beans. We also had salt potatoes and pineappeltons on the grill. Very yummy. It got cold very soon after sunset and now we are watching some football.

I hope you all had as nice a weekend as we had.:D

Oh pogo, did you perhaps forget a little something? Like your question? :nono:

So - who's around?? Anyone playing on the :geek:?? (And anyone having problems with theirs?? I've tried to post this twice already... :badpc:)

I'm here, and having a few problems... although so far mine have centered more around slowness to load pages.

I think I may have to go to the doctor tomorrow. Shortly after I posted last night that I felt OK although I had a slight fever, I started having a pain in my lower abdomen and it hasn't gone away. My temp was 98.6 this morning, but that's actually high for me (I've been running around 98 for months now), and now it's back up over 99. Do you think it's pyschosomatic?

Dsnygirl
09-16-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm here, Blythe. I'm hoping I won't be up all night tonight, since I have work in the morning. No naps today. I finished my jacket, I hope. Went to the house and took more pictures!!! I took one of the DH in front of it, looking really proud!!!

Hi!! I'm glad you're still up!! That is so great about your house... are you going to post some of the pics so we can see them?? I love looking at house pictures...

Even though I'll miss the company, I hope you're able to get a good night's sleep...

I'm here, and having a few problems... although so far mine have centered more around slowness to load pages.

I think I may have to go to the doctor tomorrow. Shortly after I posted last night that I felt OK although I had a slight fever, I started having a pain in my lower abdomen and it hasn't gone away. My temp was 98.6 this morning, but that's actually high for me (I've been running around 98 for months now), and now it's back up over 99. Do you think it's pyschosomatic?
Where is the pain? Is it lower right side? (Do you still have your appendix?) I sure hope it's psychosomatic, but I'm glad you're going to the dr., anyway - maybe it's just a bug. Sending some :pixie::pixie: your way that you'll feel better fast!! :( I'm sorry you're not feeling well!!

pogo
09-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Oh pogo, did you perhaps forget a little something? Like your question? :nono:
Oh you are good......:thumbsup: Do you have something on your computer that "dings" when somebody forgets to ask a question in this thread ? :doh:

These pages are loading slow. What ever happened to the new server.... was it installed ? :confused:

I do hope you are feeling OK and I would watch your temp and see a Doctor if you do have any pain..... and I don't mean Alex. :D

Beast_fanatic
09-16-2007, 10:59 PM
Where is the pain? Is it lower right side? (Do you still have your appendix?)

Yes, it's lower right side, and, yes, I still have my appendix. I have thought of that, but there's many other things it could be as well. It would be just like my body for it to be my appendix though since we're less than 3 weeks to our WDW trip (went to WDW a few weeks after having my gall bladder out the old fashioned way many years ago).

Thanks for the pixie dust. I really don't feel all that badly, just a little icky from the slight temp, and then the ouchy pain (particularly when walking/moving around, which seems weird to me).

My question for Ken (for tomorrow since he's not here now) is, did you see the finale of Design Star?

mtown71
09-16-2007, 11:15 PM
HI all!!! Does anyone remember me?
Sorry for not getting here sooner & being MIA. I was so weighed down by all the shoes for Nat so she doesn't go beserk here in the 50's.
Just zooping in to see what is going on. It has been awhile, huh? Can anyone give me the readers' digest version of what has been happening? I am hanging in there. Still having the issues with the belly & really ticked off at my family doctor. He won't run any more tests & just tells me that it is irritable bowel syndrome. I highly doubt it. IBS does not make you burp like crazy & have stuff come up after food. (sorry if that offends anyone :blush:) I am trying to heal it naturally with herbs/vitamins. Luckily, a PA I work with is great with that & has been helping me. I have good & bad days. I miss everyone here. (yes, even Alex) I will try to swing by more often.

Tink&Goofy
09-16-2007, 11:27 PM
I do hope you are feeling OK and I would watch your temp and see a Doctor if you do have any pain..... and I don't mean Alex. :D

:laughing:

Kind of a quiet weekend. My oldest DD15 was in a bowling tournament - made the finals, and likely came in 5th or 6th. She bowled a 241! Wow!! Dad was very proud (and envious), as he helps coach the junior leagues. I stayed at home with the other 2, since it was a hour and a half away - and pretty much an all day thing.

So back to work tomorrow. Looking forward to Thursday, when the new season of Survivor starts. Sometimes it gets a little old, but its been a tradition for all the seasons, that my oldest and I watch it together. Even when I am out of town for work, we both watch, and we are on the phone the last 15 minutes together :).

Does anyone else watch survivor?

Christine
09-16-2007, 11:29 PM
I had a slight fever, I started having a pain in my lower abdomen and it hasn't gone away.

Yes ma'am, you WILL be going to the doc tomorrow! You have to be ready for WDW!!!

I was wondering if it was just me! I was about to call our ISP and yell, but realized all my other websites were coming in fine! :confused:

I'll be here for a while, Blythe...but probably not past 1am...I have a bit to do tomorrow and I'm getting tired already! Think John needs to hit Starbuck's for me before they close??

Oh you are good......:thumbsup: Do you have something on your computer that "dings" when somebody forgets to ask a question in this thread ? :doh:

HI DEB!!! :hi: I have missed you!! I am sad you're still having tummy troubles! I would bet money that it's your gallbladder! They passed mine off as IBS, indigestion, and reflux for years! But what it is, is when your gallbladder doesn't function (has nothing to do with stones, just function so an ultrasound won't show it!) you have a bunch of extra bile that causes the burpy feeling and the food coming up feeling! It is so frustrating when doctors won't listen :bang:

Christine
09-16-2007, 11:31 PM

Shoot, yea I do!!! Do you also watch Dancing with the Stars (which starts the following week)?

Beast_fanatic
09-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Sorry for not getting here sooner & being MIA. I was so weighed down by all the shoes for Nat so she doesn't go beserk here in the 50's.
Just zooping in to see what is going on. It has been awhile, huh? Can anyone give me the readers' digest version of what has been happening? I am hanging in there. Still having the issues with the belly & really ticked off at my family doctor. He won't run any more tests & just tells me that it is irritable bowel syndrome. I highly doubt it. IBS does not make you burp like crazy & have stuff come up after food. (sorry if that offends anyone :blush:) I am trying to heal it naturally with herbs/vitamins. Luckily, a PA I work with is great with that & has been helping me. I have good & bad days. I miss everyone here. (yes, even Alex) I will try to swing by more often.

Hi Deb! :hi: We have missed you! So sorry to hear about your continued tummy troubles. :hug: and :pixie: that you find the cause and a solution!

Kind of a quiet weekend. My oldest DD15 was in a bowling tournament - made the finals, and likely came in 5th or 6th. She bowled a 241! Wow!! Dad was very proud (and envious), as he helps coach the junior leagues. I stayed at home with the other 2, since it was a hour and a half away - and pretty much an all day thing.

So back to work tomorrow. Looking forward to Thursday, when the new season of Survivor starts. Sometimes it gets a little old, but its been a tradition for all the seasons, that my oldest and I watch it together. Even when I am out of town for work, we both watch, and we are on the phone the last 15 minutes together :).

Congrats to DD! :congrats:

And, hubby and I usually watch Survivor. I do hope the move to China proves interesting and throws some more twists into it. In case you're unaware, there's a thread in the Movies, Music, TV forum for Survivor discussions.

drummerboy
09-17-2007, 12:12 AM
My question for Ken (for tomorrow since he's not here now) is, did you see the finale of Design Star?
It's nice to have your person make it. Go Kim!

Hey, Deb. welcome back. Hope everything goes well with your tummy. I'm about to head to snoozeland, so can't give the RD version of events. Everything is bonkers, as usual, though.

Everybody ready for Monday? Did I mention that our Oompah band played at Camp Lejeune marine base Friday night? At the occifer's club. Of course we started out with America the Beautiful and the Marine Hymn. Kind of odd how few of the marines wanted to sing along though. I did think it best to descretely tuck my ponytail up under my hat. :D

Christine
09-17-2007, 12:14 AM
Oh Blythe!!! Where are you? :wait: :D

marlyn
09-17-2007, 12:52 AM
Passing through to say Hello and make sure you guys don't forget who I am!!

I almost forgot my question didnt I?

Christine
09-17-2007, 12:53 AM

Well lookie here! Deb and Lynne BOTH coming out of hiding today!

Where ya been??

Christine
09-17-2007, 01:10 AM
Blythe, I tried really hard to stay up and keep you company, but my eyes won't stay open. (As you know, I :cry: a bit today and they are burning now!)

I will try to pull a late nighter with you again soon!

So, who wants Total Raisin Bran in the a.m.?

marlyn
09-17-2007, 01:29 AM
It has been such a hectic summer I just didn't find much time to get on here. Did I miss much??

I am off to bed. Raisin Ban soundsgood for morning. Sleep well...and Blythe, have a good night at work.

Dsnygirl
09-17-2007, 02:06 AM
Just zooping in to see what is going on. It has been awhile, huh? Can anyone give me the readers' digest version of what has been happening? I am hanging in there. Still having the issues with the belly & really ticked off at my family doctor. He won't run any more tests & just tells me that it is irritable bowel syndrome. I highly doubt it. IBS does not make you burp like crazy & have stuff come up after food. (sorry if that offends anyone) I am trying to heal it naturally with herbs/vitamins. Luckily, a PA I work with is great with that & has been helping me. I have good & bad days. I miss everyone here. (yes, even Alex) I will try to swing by more often.
Hi Deb!! It's so good to see you back!! I'm sorry to hear you're still having tummy troubles... has anyone looked into whether or not you have a hiatal hernia? I'm not sure what all your symptoms are, but when you mentioned the burping and stuff coming up, it reminded me of how I feel once in awhile after I eat, and I have one... but I don't get a lot of tummy troubles w/ it - just occas. reflux & heartburn) I sure hope you're feeling better soon, and follow your instincts -- I've heard of SO many stories where someone's MD "writes something off" as something else, only to find out later it was completely different, and could've been diagnosed if they'd been more persistent, etc. Good luck - sending :pixie: your way that it'll get figured out...

I'll be here for a while, Blythe...but probably not past 1am...I have a bit to do tomorrow and I'm getting tired already! Think John needs to hit Starbuck's for me before they close??

Oh Blythe!!! Where are you?
Sorry I was MIA... 10:30 pm to 1 am is our busy time on the postpartum floor, which is where I am tonight. Gotta get everyone tucked in for bed... But now they're all asleep -- so I'm back... and you're in bed!! :(

I almost forgot my question didnt I?
How could we forget you??? We've all been wondering where you are, and if you ran off w/ your avatar....

Blythe, I tried really hard to stay up and keep you company, but my eyes won't stay open. (As you know, I :cry: a bit today and they are burning now!)

I will try to pull a late nighter with you again soon!

So, who wants Total Raisin Bran in the a.m.?
Have a good sleep -- thanks for trying to keep me company!! I think I'll skip the raisin bran and have some Kashi - anyone else like it?? (I mix the Kashi Go Lean w/ Kashi Go Lean Crunch... yumm!!)

Sleep well...and Blythe, have a good night at work.
Thanks!! So far, so good... I hope work has been good for you, too, and not too crazy. Have a good rest!!

Okay all - I'm off to surf the boards - sending sleepy dust :pixie::sheep: all your way so you all have a good night... :)

alpro2
09-17-2007, 06:11 AM
Did Alex freeze to death in the white shorts?
No, I am too hot in those shorts! :D

Oh pogo, did you perhaps forget a little something? Like your question?

Pogo - are you having another 50's moment?

Sorry for not getting here sooner & being MIA.....I miss everyone here. (yes, even Alex) I will try to swing by more often.
Who are you again? :D

Hi Deb! We have missed you! So sorry to hear about your continued tummy troubles. :hug: and :pixie: that you find the cause and a solution!

Congrats to DD!

And, hubby and I usually watch Survivor. I do hope the move to China proves interesting and throws some more twists into it. In case you're unaware, there's a thread in the Movies, Music, TV forum for Survivor discussions.
Um, excuse me young lady! You forgot the question! :nono: :woohoo::funny::fresh:

disneydeb
09-17-2007, 06:53 AM
Rhonda: Thank you for making us all feel a bit better about ourselves by forgetting your question. Didn't you do that on purpose?:D

Pogo: Did you forget yours too?:D

Lynn and Deb: Good to see you bothl

Ellen: I'll be thinking of you today.

I'm off to try to unlock the magic for a new generation.
Bibbidi- Bobbidi-Boo!

Caroleh
09-17-2007, 08:08 AM
Good morning, everyone!!! Besides Christine and Blyhe, did everyone sleep well? After saturday night I slept soundly last night, which means I'll have tons of ambition today at work!!

Here's a little :pixie::pixie::pixie: for everyone ailments.

I've got muffins and coffee for everyone!!!

Mickey'sGirl
09-17-2007, 08:36 AM
I can be here in Texas or THERE in yes, a :crowd: but with my beloved :mickey2:
For the record, HiT, he is my beloved :mickey2:

The pool was covered last weekend, but today I took water out and secured the cover. I'm so sorry the resort is now closed, Cousin. It was always sad to close the pool.

I think I may have to go to the doctor tomorrow.
I hope you are feeling better soon, Rhonda. Some :pixie: for you!

HI all!!! Does anyone remember me?Hey Deb! Glad to see you! :hug:

Passing through to say Hello and make sure you guys don't forget who I am!!Man....another one! Hey Lynne! Nice to see you too!

No, I am too hot in those shorts! :DShould we take a poll on this??????

:pixie: for you today Ellen. I am thinking of you! :hug:

Christine
09-17-2007, 08:41 AM
Sorry I was MIA... 10:30 pm to 1 am is our busy time on the postpartum floor, which is where I am tonight. Gotta get everyone tucked in for bed... But now they're all asleep -- so I'm back... and you're in bed!! :(

Okay, I can help! Start giving out sleeping pills at around 8:30. THEN your post pardum floor will be nice and quiet! :sleepin:

Um, excuse me young lady! You forgot the question! :nono: :woohoo::funny::fresh:

Oh My! Rhonda really MUST be sick!

I hope everyone has a great Monday! (Can that be done???) Just a bunch of tedious errands and "to do's" for me today.

Have I mentioned how much I DON'T like Total Raisin Bran??? :sick: It's sad when you get older and Cocoa Pebbles turn into Bran Flakes with dried up grapes! :old:

offwego
09-17-2007, 08:44 AM
Sorry for not getting here sooner & being MIA. I was so weighed down by all the shoes for Nat so she doesn't go beserk here in the 50's. I highly doubt it. Deb hope you feel better soon. And thanks for the shoes they will be just in time for my trip.

Rhonda, I was so excited by the reminder Survivor is starting I didn't notice you missed a question till someone else did!

I almost forgot my question didnt I? We've missed you! With Pogo closing the pool is the deck still open?

So, who wants Total Raisin Bran in the a.m.? Blech! Could we have oatmeal?

I am off to bed. Raisin Ban soundsgood for morning. Sleep well...and Blythe, have a good night at work. See raisin ban..that makes sense.

For :pixie: for you today Ellen. I am thinking of you! :hug: Thinking of you Ellen!!!:yes::hug::pixie:

drummerboy
09-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Pogo - are you having another 50's moment?
50's as in age or 50's as in era?

Um, excuse me young lady! You forgot the question!

WHAT!?! Rhonda forgot her question? I guess we'll have to cut her a break this time, since she's been running a fever.

disneydrmr
09-17-2007, 09:37 AM
Hey all.. wow, have you all been chatty or what? I sure hope everyone is doing well today.

Ellen - I have been thinking of you and praying for you all weekend! :hug: I hope your test went well and that the results are good results!

Lynne - so good to see Jack, um, I mean you ;) again! You really have been missed!

My weekend was very busy...and I didn't get much sleep... my allergies are bothering me (today my eyes are all itchy and watery and I feel icky).. and I cut my finger last Monday and I believe it's infected.. it's puffy, red and still seeping stuff... and it's been throbbing, so it's keeping me awake at night also. My regular family doct is booked until the 26th! :jaw: so I'm seeing a Physician's Assistant tomorrow morning. This week is looking to be a busy one as I have my church's chili cook off on Saturday so I have to make sure I have all the decorations/prizes/games/etc all lined up and ready to go. I know I've been bringing flavored cappachinos for everyone - but this week I believe I'll be drinking them all myself.

pogo
09-17-2007, 11:39 AM
Hi Everyone.... I haven't had time to post yet today, but I've been lurking and I'm glad to see some of our lost sheep have zooped in.

Rhonda.... I hope you are feeling better today.... if not see your Doc ! :D And thank you for forgetting your question last night. ;)

So does everybody want to hear some GREAT news ????????????????????????????????????

I just got a call from my sister and she had taken Mom back for a post chemo check up and her Doctor was absolutely shocked at what he saw when he inserted the scope into Mom's bladder. He said he couldn't see any signs of the tumor.... he said it was like snow that had melted. :yay::joy::clappy:

He took a sample for the lab to biopsy and we should have the results on Wednesday.

I shouldn't be on here now as I have a certification to do for a new product, but I had to share this great news with my Intercot family. Thank you for all your prayers and :pixie:.

I hope to be back on "JQ" later this afternoon or this evening. :D

Christine
09-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Pogo, that is amazing news! Isn't it a surreal experience to witness a miracle like that???
Congratulations and I will keep praying for good results on Wednesday!

offwego
09-17-2007, 12:19 PM
I just got a call from my sister and she had taken Mom back for a post chemo check up and her Doctor was absolutely shocked at what he saw when he inserted the scope into Mom's bladder. He said he couldn't see any signs of the tumor.... he said it was like snow that had melted. :

How wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing. Isn't amazing how news like that can give you such a boast?

disneydrmr
09-17-2007, 12:20 PM
Pogo, that is amazing news! Isn't it a surreal experience to witness a miracle like that???

:ditto: Hmmmm.. does 'dittoing' someone's response count for our own question?

Mickey'sGirl
09-17-2007, 12:48 PM
That's terrific news Cousin! Do you think it was the :pixie: ?

drummerboy
09-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Great news Pogo!

We're suddenly getting some very nice weather. Hope it keeps up.

Anybody want ot go play for me in band tonight?

marlyn
09-17-2007, 01:46 PM
We've missed you! With Pogo closing the pool is the deck still open?

My deck is always open for you guys!! When can I expect you?

I just got a call from my sister and she had taken Mom back for a post chemo check up and her Doctor was absolutely shocked at what he saw when he inserted the scope into Mom's bladder. He said he couldn't see any signs of the tumor.... he said it was like snow that had melted. :yay::joy::clappy:

That is awesome news Pogo!! :pixie: going your Mom's way for a good lab report!

It is so nice to be back. I have missed my JQ pals. Just been busy....terribly busy.

My boys have started Middle School and are loving it. The have adapted well. They both have joined the Band and are playing (or attempting to play) trumpets. That may xplain the 3 day headache I have.

They also tried out and made the Pee Wee AAA Rep hockey team....so we are extrememly busy with that.

Work is work....what can I say?

Hope you have all been doing well and had a fantasic summer. Thanks for the welcome back (although I suspect some of you only love me for my avatar ;))

disneydrmr
09-17-2007, 01:59 PM

Well, I have the ponytail thing going.. but I'm not so sure about wearing lederhosen... and do you think it would really matter if I beat the drums on the incorrect beat?

My deck is always open for you guys!! When can I expect you?

My boys have started Middle School and are loving it. The have adapted well. They both have joined the Band and are playing (or attempting to play) trumpets. That may xplain the 3 day headache I have.

They also tried out and made the Pee Wee AAA Rep hockey team....so we are extrememly busy with that.

Hope you have all been doing well and had a fantasic summer. Thanks for the welcome back (although I suspect some of you only love me for my avatar ;))

*sigh* sitting on a deck, enjoying the beautiful fall weather.. THAT'S my idea of a wonderful day! Do you want me to bring some snacks? (and a very LARGE bottle of EXTRA strength Tylenol! :play:)

Sounds like your boys will be keeping you up and running with activities! Hmmm... you'll be away from home quite often... I think your avatar needs a babysitter.. think you could find any volunteers on this thread? ;)

pogo
09-17-2007, 02:46 PM
Do I need a question again ??? I guess I better or I'll have Rhonda doing the :nono: thing at me.

How wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing. Isn't amazing how news like that can give you such a boast?

:ditto: Hmmmm.. does 'dittoing' someone's response count for our own question?

That's terrific news Cousin! Do you think it was the :pixie: ?

Great news Pogo! Thank you all.

Anybody want ot go play for me in band tonight? I think I'm the only one qualified here to do that.... and I'm sorry to say.... I can't....... I'm busy tonight. :(

That is awesome news Pogo!! :pixie: going your Mom's way for a good lab report!
Thanks !

Thanks for the welcome back (although I suspect some of you only love me for my avatar Not me.... I love you because you are a great Mom and a great person. Eerrrr... I love you like a sister, that is ! :D

And more good news.... I just passed my certification exam...... I'm now allowed to market Senior Market Health Plans in NY. :D

dlpmikki
09-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Great news about your mother Pogo :thumbsup:

I won all my tennis matches today. In yesterdays match I had one service game to love with 3 points being aces. How's that? Practice tomorrow and next match on wednesday with social tennis on Thursday.

Now I just need to finalise the treasure hunts for the big meet and work out how many copies to print (and do everything else to get ready for our trip to WDW) and get the village newsletter done and .... and.... and.... Phew - it's a good job I have retired so have time to do all this stuff!

Hope all the JQers who have been feeling under the weather feel better soon!

ElenitaB
09-17-2007, 03:02 PM
Okay, so it's twice now that I've posted nice long posts with lots of questions and they disappear into the ether-ether land. :mad: :badpc:

Anyway, here's a quick recap:

Ken, hope you enjoyed your time with the Marine "occifers." ;) Aren't they some kind of sea otter?

Lynne and Deb... so good to see you :hug:

Rhonda, Di and Deb... get ye to the doctor's office! (Deb, try your ob/gyn and see if you can't get them to listen and maybe schedule some more tests. Don't take a jack-of-all-trades diagnosis like IBS when it could be something else.)

Blythe, will a hiatal hernia really cause the burps and the :ack: thing? I also have a h.h. (another pregnancy present from my DS) and also the symptoms you describe.

Pogo, that is wonderful news! :yay: Here's some more :pixie: for a good pathology report on Wednesday.

So is INTERCOT eating my posts anything like the dog eating the proverbial homework?

marlyn
09-17-2007, 04:21 PM
*sigh* sitting on a deck, enjoying the beautiful fall weather.. THAT'S my idea of a wonderful day! Do you want me to bring some snacks? (and a very LARGE bottle of EXTRA strength Tylenol! :play:)

Sounds like your boys will be keeping you up and running with activities! Hmmm... you'll be away from home quite often... I think your avatar needs a babysitter.. think you could find any volunteers on this thread? ;)

Yes, please bring Tylenol when you come over!! Shall I chill a botle of wine? Would you like my boys to play their trumpets for you when you come?? :thedolls:

I love you because you are a great Mom and a great person. Eerrrr... I love you like a sister, that is !

Thanks brother...I think you are pretty special also! :D

Dsnygirl
09-17-2007, 05:08 PM
My weekend was very busy...and I didn't get much sleep... my allergies are bothering me (today my eyes are all itchy and watery and I feel icky).. and I cut my finger last Monday and I believe it's infected.. it's puffy, red and still seeping stuff... and it's been throbbing, so it's keeping me awake at night also. My regular family doct is booked until the 26th! so I'm seeing a Physician's Assistant tomorrow morning. I know I've been bringing flavored cappachinos for everyone - but this week I believe I'll be drinking them all myself.
Diane, I hope your finger is better!! Sending you some cappucino's to get you through the craziness, and some anti-allergy :pixie: ... they stink!!

So does everybody want to hear some GREAT news ??

I just got a call from my sister and she had taken Mom back for a post chemo check up and her Doctor was absolutely shocked at what he saw when he inserted the scope into Mom's bladder. He said he couldn't see any signs of the tumor.... he said it was like snow that had melted.

Pogo, that is SO great.... what wonderful news!! I am so happy for you guys... must've been that head shave you and your son did, combined in w/ all the prayers and :pixie:!! Sending more your mom's way, that the test results will come back with more good news!!

Hope you have all been doing well and had a fantasic summer. Thanks for the welcome back (although I suspect some of you only love me for my avatar)
What would ever give you that impression?? :tasty: :D

Okay, so it's twice now that I've posted nice long posts with lots of questions and they disappear into the ether-ether land.
Blythe, will a hiatal hernia really cause the burps and the thing? I also have a h.h. (another pregnancy present from my DS) and also the symptoms you describe.

That was happening to me all last night -- I'd get an error page b/c the posts took so long to load... and then I'd never get my post back!! :mad: Very frustrating...

Re: hiatal hernias... from what I understand, the h. h. can cause all the same symptoms as GERD and reflux, including the burping and regurg stuff. Doesn't happen as often as the discomfort, but some people have it more often than others. Isn't if fun??? :(

Yes, please bring Tylenol when you come over!! Shall I chill a botle of wine? Would you like my boys to play their trumpets for you when you come??
Only if Julia can play her violin along with them... :scared:

How's everyone's day going?? Mine was fine until I woke up... I must've turned my alarm off, and woke up when my girls got home!! :( I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to get done before they arrived, and now everything's mucked up. So - a little coffee and here I am while I wait for it to kick in... then I'm off to catch up on everything. Ugh.! Hoping things will get better with a yummy dinner and some warm apple crisp... just wish I had someone else to make them for me!!

offwego
09-17-2007, 05:11 PM
Have I mentioned I live in Inuvik? where it's already negative degree's celius?

Dsnygirl
09-17-2007, 05:23 PM
Holy cow!! And I thought Lynne was far away!! I had to Google Inuvik just to find it... you are WAY up there!! Looks gorgeous, but wow... it just seems SO far from here!! Where do you wear all those shoes??? :D ;)

offwego
09-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Holy cow!! And I thought Lynne was far away!! I had to Google Inuvik just to find it... you are WAY up there!! Looks gorgeous, but wow... it just seems SO far from here!! Where do you wear all those shoes??? :D ;)

Blythe..you may want to take this with a tiny grain of salt..I'm trying to distract the renovation team.

But glad you believed me! Di seriously it's mighty cold here. Do you all have Uggs?

Dsnygirl
09-17-2007, 05:40 PM
Blythe..you may want to take this with a tiny grain of salt..I'm trying to distract the renovation team.

But glad you believed me! Di seriously it's mighty cold here. Do you all have Uggs?

:blush: Ooops... sorry I crashed your cover!! :blush: I wish I'd thought of that... too bad everyone already knows where I live!! :scared:

No Uggs... but I'd like them - I've been seriously considering them for this winter!! Trying to find a reasonable excuse to "need" them... think not having a garage this year might work?? (You know... digging out the car needs a seriously warm pair of boots, you know!! :blush:)

offwego
09-17-2007, 05:46 PM
:blush: Ooops... sorry I crashed your cover!! :blush: I wish I'd thought of that... too bad everyone already knows where I live!! :scared:

No Uggs... but I'd like them - I've been seriously considering them for this winter!! Trying to find a reasonable excuse to "need" them... think not having a garage this year might work?? (You know... digging out the car needs a seriously warm pair of boots, you know!! :blush:)

No biggie..but don't invest in the Ugg's the trend is over and your paying extra for it still. (think paying retail for say crocs in 3 years). Invest in a classic black pair with a pointed toe to elongate the leg, heel as you see fit (but it should have something) and at least mid calf or higher if your comfy with it. Much better investment.

If you want to stay trendier then not do the above in a deep brown. Now won't that look nice in the garage?

Caroleh
09-17-2007, 06:41 PM
So does everybody want to hear some GREAT news ????????????????????????????????????

He took a sample for the lab to biopsy and we should have the results on Wednesday.

Buddy, that is fantastic!!!!! I'm so happy for you. Here's a little more :pixie: to hold over until Wednesday for the test results!!!

And more good news.... I just passed my certification exam...... I'm now allowed to market Senior Market Health Plans in NY. :D

:congrats: Isn't it a great way to start off a Monday?

Nate, I know where Inuvik is, so you can't distract me!!! I'll just get out my snowmobile and find your igloo!!!:D

Christine
09-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the welcome back (although I suspect some of you only love me for my avatar ;))
Well DUH! Just kidding!!! :D

Sounds like the boys are keeping you hopping!

(and a very LARGE bottle of EXTRA strength Tylenol! :play:)

Honestly, is there a smiley for EVERYTHING??? I'm surprised you couldn't use one for Tylenol! Couldn't you just see the little yellow guy popping pills?

Congratulations!

So what did everyone do today?

alpro2
09-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Only if I could plug it into an amplifier. :rocker:

Great news Pogo!

Originally Posted by dlpmikki
I won all my tennis matches today. In yesterdays match I had one service game to love with 3 points being aces. How's that? Practice tomorrow and next match on wednesday with social tennis on Thursday.

Who did you play against, that stuffed cat of yours? :D :thedolls:

Dsnygirl
09-17-2007, 08:16 PM
No biggie..but don't invest in the Ugg's the trend is over and your paying extra for it still. (think paying retail for say crocs in 3 years). Invest in a classic black pair with a pointed toe to elongate the leg, heel as you see fit (but it should have something) and at least mid calf or higher if your comfy with it. Much better investment.

If you want to stay trendier then not do the above in a deep brown. Now won't that look nice in the garage?
Okay - from now on, you are my shoe advisor...

Uh oh... I sense some nails coming out.... better watch out in October!! :tiptoe:

So, what's everyone up to tonight?? I think Dan and I may catch part of a movie...

pogo
09-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Just be glad they aren't playing the drums. You think you have a headache now ? I'm sure it is nothing compared my Mom's headache when I their age. :D

Great news about your mother Pogo
Thanks Dutchess ! :D

Pogo, that is wonderful news! Here's some more :pixie: for a good pathology report on Wednesday.
Thanks Ellen... now we just have to get her through the radiation treatments. She started today and goes every weekday for the next six weeks. :(

Thanks brother...I think you are pretty special also!
Awwww shucks. :blush:

Pogo, that is SO great.... what wonderful news!! I am so happy for you guys... must've been that head shave you and your son did, combined in w/ all the prayers and :pixie:!! Sending more your mom's way, that the test results will come back with more good news!!
Thanks Blythe.

You might have fooled Diane, but not me.
Buddy, that is fantastic!!!!! I'm so happy for you. Here's a little more :pixie: to hold over until Wednesday for the test results!!!
Isn't it a great way to start off a Monday?
Thanks Carol. I love Mondays.... always have. It's a great way to start the week. Without Monday..... the week would just be 6 days and everybody would complain about Tuesday.

Only if I could plug it into an amplifier.

Great news Pogo!

Who did you play against, that stuffed cat of yours?
You have a way with words, Alex. :D

disneydeb
09-17-2007, 09:05 PM
WOW Pogo You have wonderful news to share! Give mom a hug for me! And congrats on passing your big test! Are you selling senior insurance to yourself? :DWill it pay for senior moments?:D

Sorry I'm checking in so late, but I had a rough day at school. Thursday, I won't be able to check in until late. We have Parent/Teacher conferences then..I will be t work that day from 7 AM until 8 at night. Then Saturday morning we have a pancake breakfast. I'm flipping sausage from 6 AM till 8AM. Ya'll come on down!
In a couple of weeks after that though, I'm Going to DisneyWorld!

Tink&Goofy
09-17-2007, 10:22 PM
WOW Pogo You have wonderful news to share! Give mom a hug for me! And congrats on passing your big test! Are you selling senior insurance to yourself? :DWill it pay for senior moments?:D

:haha::laughing::funny:
Maybe I should get some of that!

Who else can use some senior moment insurance? :D(Age really has nothing to do with it, does it?)

disneydeb
09-17-2007, 10:29 PM

Who else can use some senior moment insurance? :D(Age really has nothing to do with it, does it?)

If it would pay fo senior moments I would move to New York to buy into the plan, unless I fogot about it ( my best NY accent).

Did I forget my question again?
I'm more like dear Rhonda! And that ain't bad!:thumbsup:

pogo
09-17-2007, 10:31 PM

Sorry I'm checking in so late, but I had a rough day at school. Thanks Sis.
So did you have to stay in detention as usual ?:D

Are you still coming back for more ?
It's Senior Health Insurance. It just goes to show that Little Sis, the reading teacher needs to learn how to read or needs glasses because of old age. :D

disneydeb
09-17-2007, 10:41 PM
If it would pay fo senior moments I would move to New York to buy into the plan, unless I fogot about it ( my best NY accent).

Did I forget my question again?
I'm more like dear Rhonda! And that ain't bad!:thumbsup:

Thanks Sis.
So did you have to stay in detention as usual ?:D

It's Senior Health Insurance. It just goes to show that Little Sis, the reading teacher needs to learn how to read or needs glasses because of old age. :D

:confused: I just asked a question. Isn't that what we are supposed to do here?:confused:

drummerboy
09-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Well, I have the ponytail thing going.. but I'm not so sure about wearing lederhosen... and do you think it would really matter if I beat the drums on the incorrect beat?
Well, I guess you could borrow a dirndl from DW. The trumpets probably wouldn't mind if your were off beat (or was that offbeat?). They tend to keep their own peculiar time anyway.

Pogo, I forgot--I need to keep you on standby for future gigs.

Nate, I know where Inuvik is, so you can't distract me!!! I'll just get out my snowmobile and find your igloo!!!:D
Cool! I don't think we've done a reno on an igloo before. (Seems like we did turn somebody's house into and igloo once...

Has anybody seen the mini-backhoe?

Caroleh
09-17-2007, 10:55 PM

I think I saw Pogo playing with it, he said something about heading to some town in NY and then hanging out at his sister's. I also think he said he has LOTS of insurance coverage on it.

has anyone seen my question?

Beast_fanatic
09-17-2007, 10:58 PM
Um, excuse me young lady! You forgot the question!

Who? Me? :blush:

Rhonda: Thank you for making us all feel a bit better about ourselves by forgetting your question. Didn't you do that on purpose?

Yeah, that's it! ;)

Oh My! Rhonda really MUST be sick!

WHAT!?! Rhonda forgot her question? I guess we'll have to cut her a break this time, since she's been running a fever.

Oooo! That's a good explanation! I was delirious with fever. :faint:

Rhonda.... I hope you are feeling better today.... if not see your Doc ! :D And thank you for forgetting your question last night.

I did feel a bit better today although the pain isn't completely gone (temp is only 99 tonight too). And, you're so welcome.

I just got a call from my sister and she had taken Mom back for a post chemo check up and her Doctor was absolutely shocked at what he saw when he inserted the scope into Mom's bladder. He said he couldn't see any signs of the tumor.... he said it was like snow that had melted.

That's fantastic news! :thumbsup: I hope the biopsy comes back clean!

Rhonda, I was so excited by the reminder Survivor is starting I didn't notice you missed a question till someone else did!

My, I never knew that leaving out one little question would gather me so much attention. :scratch:

Blythe, will a hiatal hernia really cause the burps and the :ack: thing? I also have a h.h. (another pregnancy present from my DS) and also the symptoms you describe.

That (and GERD) was what I thought of when I read the symptoms too (my mom had a hiatal hernia and she blamed it for loads of things).

pogo
09-17-2007, 11:10 PM
Pogo, I forgot--I need to keep you on standby for future gigs.
Pencil me in if you need me..... but remember, the pencil must have an eraser. :D

I think I saw Pogo playing with it, he said something about heading to some town in NY and then hanging out at his sister's. I also think he said he has LOTS of insurance coverage on it.

Tattle tail ! :fresh:

That's fantastic news! :thumbsup: I hope the biopsy comes back clean!
Thanks Rhonda. :D

My, I never knew that leaving out one little question would gather me so much attention. :scratch:
OK.... so you are admitting it ? Does this mean we all get a "get out of jail free" card for the future ? :D

Tink&Goofy
09-17-2007, 11:43 PM

Is that the best you can do? It takes alot more than that to scare me off.

By the way, Pogo - congrats on your Mom's wonderful news! Hope the news Wednesday is just as good! :thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
09-17-2007, 11:44 PM
OK.... so you are admitting it ? Does this mean we all get a "get out of jail free" card for the future ? :D

Don't you think just about everyone here has already used their free pass (at least once)?

Should we go back to the original rules of this game where EVERYTHING had to be in the form of a question?

Tink&Goofy
09-18-2007, 02:46 AM
Is it too late?
I am trying to decide if I can possibly make it to the 10th anniversary meet or not. I have plenty of time off, and DD12 has the 11th and 12th off school. I was talking to my husband tonight about possibly going and taking only the middle DD. She seems to always be left out of everything, being in the middle. He was all for it. So, if I could swing it, would there still be enough time to be included in the meets, etc - or would I have needed to get tickets, etc. long before now? I am hoping for a good DING fare -which may still come. Whats the possibility? Any thoughts??

dlpmikki
09-18-2007, 05:53 AM
Is it too late?
I am trying to decide if I can possibly make it to the 10th anniversary meet or not. Whats the possibility? Any thoughts??
Of course it is not too late! Come and join the fun!

You have a way with words, Alex. :D
Why would you think Alex has a way with words Pogo? :thedolls: :tennis:

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 06:49 AM
Is it too late?
I am trying to decide if I can possibly make it to the 10th anniversary meet or not. I have plenty of time off, and DD12 has the 11th and 12th off school. I was talking to my husband tonight about possibly going and taking only the middle DD. She seems to always be left out of everything, being in the middle. He was all for it. So, if I could swing it, would there still be enough time to be included in the meets, etc - or would I have needed to get tickets, etc. long before now? I am hoping for a good DING fare -which may still come. Whats the possibility? Any thoughts??

Of course it is not too late! I would love to see you!
Call NOW!

alpro2
09-18-2007, 07:03 AM
Call NOW!
Deb - did you forgot something again? NO SOUP FOR YOU - NO COME BACK 1 YEAR!!!!

Do I see a posting milestone for Rhonda?

pogo
09-18-2007, 07:08 AM
Is that the best you can do? It takes alot more than that to scare me off.

By the way, Pogo - congrats on your Mom's wonderful news! Hope the news Wednesday is just as good! Thanks T&G ! I'm not trying to scare you off..... I like you.... I really do ! Why do you think I'd try to scare you off ? :confused:

Don't you think just about everyone here has already used their free pass (at least once)? :nope:

Should we go back to the original rules of this game where EVERYTHING had to be in the form of a question? :nope:

Why would you think Alex has a way with words Pogo? :thedolls: :tennis:
I can't help it.... I look up to the guy. He is like an Intercot God ! :funny:

Call NOW! Call 1-800-pogocantgo :(

pogo
09-18-2007, 07:15 AM
Deb - did you forgot something again? NO SOUP FOR YOU - NO COME BACK 1 YEAR!!!!

Do I see a posting milestone for Rhonda? :haha:
Now do you think the reading teacher needs to learn to write and READ ?

Congratulations on 40K to Rhonda and thanks Alex for pointing this out.

Originally Posted by dlpmikki
Why would you think Alex has a way with words Pogo?See what I mean Mikki ? :D

alpro2
09-18-2007, 07:17 AM
I can't help it.... I look up to the guy. He is like an Intercot God ! :funny:

Luv ya man! Group hug eveybody....c'mon. Ladies in the middle. :D

Originally Posted by pogo
Call 1-800-pogocantgo :(

Can I book a balloon reservation with that number as well? :D

Hey Di - did I tell you that in a few short weeks all of us are going down to WDW for the Intercot 10th Anniversary Bash?

dlpmikki
09-18-2007, 07:44 AM
I will grant you that Alex has little eagle eyes - Congrats Rhonda on your unbelievable number of posts! :number1:

Do you really think anyone will want to group hug with him though? Pogo, are you so wizened with age you have to look up to everyone, even Alex? ;)

Christine
09-18-2007, 08:50 AM
Is it too late?
I am trying to decide if I can possibly make it to the 10th anniversary meet or not. So, if I could swing it, would there still be enough time to be included in the meets, etc - or would I have needed to get tickets, etc. long before now? I am hoping for a good DING fare -which may still come. Whats the possibility? Any thoughts??

I don't think it's too late at all! Why don't you email MJ and see what they can get you for room/tix. Then keep hunting that DING fare. All you'd need then is MNSSHP tix for the 12th, and Illuminations party tix for the 13th. And of course, if you could be there on the 11th, don't forget the special JQ meet at 9ish at Ghiradelli's, followed the Adventurers Club!
I hope you can go!!!

Rhonda, that's quite a milestone! 40K---WOW! Is that the hightest on I-COT??? I don't recall seeing other's that high.

pogo
09-18-2007, 09:29 AM
Do you really think anyone will want to group hug with him though? Pogo, are you so wizened with age you have to look up to everyone, even Alex? ;)
:shake: I don't look up to everyone, Dutchess..... just the ones that get under your skin. :thumbsup:

Aren't you going to hug Alex in a couple of weeks, yourself ? :D

:director: OK "JQ" gang..... if you see Mikki hugging Alex.... I want pictures...:photo:. lots of pictures :photo:of that !

Mickey'sGirl
09-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Have I mentioned I live in Inuvik? where it's already negative degree's celius?:D

Where do you wear all those shoes??? :D ;)Inside -- outside she sticks to Muckluks.

I love Mondays.... always have. It's a great way to start the week. Without Monday..... the week would just be 6 days and everybody would complain about Tuesday. That's what I always say! Have you been reading my mind???

Well, I guess you could borrow a dirndl from DW. The trumpets probably wouldn't mind if your were off beat (or was that offbeat?). They tend to keep their own peculiar time anyway.I used to play the French Horn -- Would that help?

I've been in commuter heck for the past two days. Last night, going home, a poor soul threw himself in front of my train. All the trains were then cancelled and I had to make it home another way -- 2 1/2 hours later -- but I am sure that my evening was nothing compared to that of the poor person's family. So this morning, I thought, things gotta get better..... Not so. The intersection I need to pass through to get the kids to the sitter was closed.... no signs no warning etc. I missed my usual train, caught the next one, it stopped for 15 unexplained minutes outside the downtown terminal before pulling in -- and then the doors in the car I was in would not open. It was mayhem..... Commuting has aged me..... We need transporters... :teleport:

drummerboy
09-18-2007, 09:59 AM
Pogo, are you so wizened with age you have to look up to everyone, even Alex?
Do you think it's just coincidence that the name 'POGO' has the exact same number of letters as the name "YODA'? :yoda:

Have you been reading my mind???
Apparently not. I haven't seen him running around and screaming "Make it stop!" :D:thedolls:

Caroleh
09-18-2007, 10:00 AM
I've been in commuter heck for the past two days. Last night, going home, a poor soul threw himself in front of my train. All the trains were then cancelled and I had to make it home another way -- 2 1/2 hours later -- but I am sure that my evening was nothing compared to that of the poor person's family. So this morning, I thought, things gotta get better..... Not so. The intersection I need to pass through to get the kids to the sitter was closed.... no signs no warning etc. I missed my usual train, caught the next one, it stopped for 15 unexplained minutes outside the downtown terminal before pulling in -- and then the doors in the car I was in would not open. It was mayhem..... Commuting has aged me..... We need transporters... :teleport:

I feel so sorry for you Jenn. Every morning we watch breakfast TV and I feel sorry for the commuters. I know sometimes on my way home from work I go on a overpass to the 401 and watching the cars all backed up is awful.

Do you really think anyone will want to group hug with him though? ;)

You might have to keep and eagle eye on him during that hug. Can anyone take a picture of him in those pink short and green tube top for me?

I like Mondays when I have a 2 day weekend, but when you only have Sunday off Monday comes too quickly. I guess I should really be thankful that we are closed on Sundays.

I've posted my newest pictures of our house (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2936552010093439642SfpZNd) if anyone wants to take a peek!!

pogo
09-18-2007, 10:10 AM
I've posted my newest pictures of our house (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2936552010093439642SfpZNd) if anyone wants to take a peek!! Hey Buddy..... it's coming along nice. Do you have enough rooms for when we all visit ?? :D

alpro2
09-18-2007, 10:48 AM
I don't look up to everyone, Dutchess..... just the ones that get under your skin. :thumbsup:

Be nice!

You might have to keep and eagle eye on him during that hug. Can anyone take a picture of him in those pink short and green tube top for me?

Jealous? :D

Originally Posted by drummerboy
Do you think it's just coincidence that the name 'POGO' has the exact same number of letters as the name "YODA'? :yoda:

Don't they look alike as well?

Tink&Goofy
09-18-2007, 11:29 AM
OK, more questions! (I guess I'm in the right place??)

IF I can make this whole meet thing work, I need to figure out what days! If I arrive on the 11th (by early evening??) and leave on the 14th (possibly having to leave early), would I miss much? Its tough when it takes most of a day for travel - each direction!

More questions - is it still possible to get tickets for the MNSSHP? What about Illuminations?

I may be crazy trying to do this, I don't know. But if everything fell into place, it IS possible!

Caroleh
09-18-2007, 11:55 AM
Hey Buddy..... it's coming along nice. Do you have enough rooms for when we all visit ?? :D

We'll make room for everyone!!!!:D

Jealous? :D

Of course I'm jealous..I just don't have those legs!!!

I think they could be twins!!!!:D

I may be crazy trying to do this, I don't know. But if everything fell into place, it IS possible!

Ah, Grasshopper, all things are possible if you want it bad enough..:D

Who's stealing all the questions?

disneydrmr
09-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Wow, I'm finally here... late coming in to work.. had to go to the doct to have my finger looked at.. it's a combination infection/reaction to the antibiotic cream I was using on it.. so now I have to take some oral antibiotics AND use a steroid cream on it..

Yes, please bring Tylenol when you come over!! Shall I chill a botle of wine? Would you like my boys to play their trumpets for you when you come??

Sorry I didn't make it over last night... started working on some "Wanted Posters" I was creating for our Chili Cook off/Western Night this Saturday and time got away from me...But I'm sure your boys enjoyed seranading you all night - right? ;)

Diane, I hope your finger is better!! Sending you some cappucino's to get you through the craziness, and some anti-allergy ... they stink!!

Read above for update on my finger.. my allergies are doing a bit better today thanks for the pixie dust! And the cappucino! YUM!

Sorry Nat, we KNOW where you live! Remember - Frankie is a super secret spy and all...You should be seeing all the heavy equipment lining up at the end of your street by tomorrow morning!

Didn't you have it sent out to get snow tires put onto it?

I believe Pogo took your question with him... I overheard him chuckling about how much trouble you'll get into when you don't post one..

Hey Di - did I tell you that in a few short weeks all of us are going down to WDW for the Intercot 10th Anniversary Bash?

No Alex, I really don't think you have mentioned that. When will you be there again? :D And hey - did I mention to you that I'm going to Disneyland for my Birthday?

I think Pogo must not get out amongst people much... maybe someone needs to help him socialize more so he can expand his horizons and find other people more worthy of being looked up to :D

:D

Sorry about all your commuter problems.. hope things clear up for you and that your commutes get better!

Dsnygirl
09-18-2007, 03:38 PM
Is it too late?
I think you should DEFINITELY try to come!! I totally think you could pull it off - call Disney right away to check on MNSSHP tickets - I've heard there are usually some available unless it's closer to Halloween - and I'll bet there's still room for the Illum. meet, as it's still posted for an online sign-up. (But the last day to sign up is the 30th) I don't think you'd miss much at all doing the 11th - 14th... that's what Dan and I are doing, although we're THINKING about flying in on the 10th now - we just haven't decided yet. But our original plans were to get in the 11th in the am and fly out the 14th at noon - yes, we're missing Sunday's events, but the big stuff is Friday and Saturday, so I bet you'd be fine!! C'mon - join in!! You know you wanna.... :D

I've been in commuter heck for the past two days. Last night, going home, a poor soul threw himself in front of my train. All the trains were then cancelled and I had to make it home another way -- 2 1/2 hours later -- but I am sure that my evening was nothing compared to that of the poor person's family. So this morning, I thought, things gotta get better..... Not so. The intersection I need to pass through to get the kids to the sitter was closed.... no signs no warning etc. I missed my usual train, caught the next one, it stopped for 15 unexplained minutes outside the downtown terminal before pulling in -- and then the doors in the car I was in would not open. It was mayhem..... Commuting has aged me..... We need transporters...
Jenn, I am so sorry it's been tough getting around - and esp. knowing the circumstances re: that poor person... that's just awful, and I can imagine set your whole night "off". :( Sending some commuting :pixie: your way....

I've posted my newest pictures of our house (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2936552010093439642SfpZNd) if anyone wants to take a peek!!
Carol, it looks GREAT!! You must be SO excited... be sure to post more pics as more gets done!!

Wow, I'm finally here... late coming in to work.. had to go to the doct to have my finger looked at.. it's a combination infection/reaction to the antibiotic cream I was using on it.. so now I have to take some oral antibiotics AND use a steroid cream on it..

Glad to hear you'll be able to keep your finger... :D ... and that you're feeling better today!! And I'm glad those cappucinos helped... I'm thinking I may need a few tonight, myself!!

How is everyone today?? It is just gorgeous out here... 74 and sunny, just perfect. I had my second riding lesson today... she said that the fact that my knees and inner thigh muscles ached and felt like rubber meant I was doing something right... :confused: I hate it when pain = good!!! Now I'll be walking funny again for days.... based on how I felt Friday and most likely how I'll feel after today, I think I'm not going to take a lesson before we leave for Disney.... :blush:... or DH may just be pushing me around in a wheelchair!! :medic: Anyone have any Motrin???

Dsnygirl
09-18-2007, 03:58 PM
Rhanda -- :party:CONGRATS:party: on 40K!!! Wow!! How did you ever do that???

disneydrmr
09-18-2007, 04:00 PM
Glad to hear you'll be able to keep your finger... :D ... and that you're feeling better today!! And I'm glad those cappucinos helped... I'm thinking I may need a few tonight, myself!!

How is everyone today?? It is just gorgeous out here... 74 and sunny, just perfect. I had my second riding lesson today... she said that the fact that my knees and inner thigh muscles ached and felt like rubber meant I was doing something right... :confused: I hate it when pain = good!!! Now I'll be walking funny again for days.... based on how I felt Friday and most likely how I'll feel after today, I think I'm not going to take a lesson before we leave for Disney.... :blush:... or DH may just be pushing me around in a wheelchair!! :medic: Anyone have any Motrin???

Thanks again! Since you provided me with cappacino's this AM I'll have some for you tonight! Ok?

It's gorgeous here also! About 84 degrees! Really nice out! I can't wait to leave work and get out there and enjoy it! (at least in the few minutes I'll walk from my office to my car, then from my car to my house... after that I'll be inside all night working on the Chili Cook off stuff)...

Don't have any Motrin, but I do have extra strenght Tylenol.. and some of that Exedrin Back and Body aches stuff... want some? And you might be on to something in not taking a lesson before Disney... you don't want to be too sore to enjoy yourself!

disneydrmr
09-18-2007, 04:02 PM

:ditto: How'd I miss that?

ElenitaB
09-18-2007, 04:15 PM
Rhonda, congrats on 40K. You're amazing! :notworth:

Just zooping in. I finally heard from the doctor's office (but not from her or my normal nurse practitioner). The test results are good in that the :thedolls: haven't spread. Still no treatment plan in hand but I'm hoping that I can work out that my "week off" will be the week of the Meet!

So how do I catch up to Rhonda??

Christine
09-18-2007, 04:23 PM

I'm guessing she posted 40,000 times! :D

So how do I catch up to Rhonda?

Post 33,506 more times. :D

Just zooping in. I finally heard from the doctor's office (but not from her or my normal nurse practitioner). The test results are good in that the :thedolls: haven't spread. Still no treatment plan in hand but I'm hoping that I can work out that my "week off" will be the week of the Meet!

That's great news about your test results. I hope you are able to work your treatments around the meet too. I want you to enjoy yourself!!!

Does anyone want some ice cream? It's actually Ice DREAM from chick-fil-a so it's not naughty! :secret:

pogo
09-18-2007, 04:27 PM
WHAT ! :faint: I take your side and you stab me in the back ? :mad: Cool !

I may be crazy trying to do this, I don't know. I told you that you were fitting in ! Yep.... you are crazy allright ! :D

I think they could be twins!!!!

Carefull now buddy..... You might have to meet me sometime and you won't want me to tell everybody about your white shorts with "Hottie" on the butt, do you ?

Wow, I'm finally here... late coming in to work.. had to go to the doct to have my finger looked at.. it's a combination infection/reaction to the antibiotic cream I was using on it.. so now I have to take some oral antibiotics AND use a steroid cream on it.. Will the steroids make you stronger ?

I believe Pogo took your question with him... I overheard him chuckling about how much trouble you'll get into when you don't post one..

I think Pogo must not get out amongst people much... maybe someone needs to help him socialize more so he can expand his horizons and find other people more worthy of being looked up to
God.... I feel like the "JQ" doormat today. Go ahead... kick me while I'm down. :sad:

How is everyone today?? It is just gorgeous out here... 74 and sunny, just perfect. I had my second riding lesson today... she said that the fact that my knees and inner thigh muscles ached and felt like rubber meant I was doing something right... I hate it when pain = good!!! Now I'll be walking funny again for days.... based on how I felt Friday and most likely how I'll feel after today, I think I'm not going to take a lesson before we leave for Disney.... :blush:... or DH may just be pushing me around in a wheelchair!! :medic: Anyone have any Motrin??? :shake:( as pogo says to himself )Ssshhh....... Don't say a word about this..... don't say a single word.

Dsnygirl
09-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Thanks again! Since you provided me with cappacino's this AM I'll have some for you tonight! Ok?
Don't have any Motrin, but I do have extra strenght Tylenol.. and some of that Exedrin Back and Body aches stuff... want some? And you might be on to something in not taking a lesson before Disney... you don't want to be too sore to enjoy yourself!
I'll take the Tylenol and the Excedrin!! :blush: And thanks for the cappucino's... I'm working tonight, and I have a feeling I'll need them!! :thumbsup:

YEAH!! :party: That's great news!!

I'm guessing she posted 40,000 times! :D

Post 33,506 more times. :D

Does anyone want some ice cream? It's actually Ice DREAM from chick-fil-a so it's not naughty!
You're too funny... :rotfl:

I'd love some Ice Dream... what flavors have you got???

pogo
09-18-2007, 04:31 PM

Congratulations on the good news. :yay: Do you think this week can get any better ? :D

disneydrmr
09-18-2007, 04:38 PM

Wonderful news! So glad that those :thedolls: are staying put! Still praying that they will just vanish off the face of this earth (or at least out of your body!)

Does anyone want some ice cream? It's actually Ice DREAM from chick-fil-a so it's not naughty! :secret:

Um, I'll skip the Ice Dream - but can you get me a Chick-Fil-A Sandwich (extra pickles, with mayo) and some waffle fries? My DH and I usually eat at Chick-Fil-A before we go to the grocery store each week... LOVE the place!!

Will the steroids make you stronger ?

God.... I feel like the "JQ" doormat today. Go ahead... kick me while I'm down. :sad:

They won't make me stronger.. but wait until you see the muscles on my finger! :thumbsup:

So, which would you rather be - the JQ Doormat or the JQ Archery Target? :archer:

And you KNOW we wouldn't pick on you if we didn't love you....right ladies? Um, ladies... ok, how about.. you know we wouldn't pick on you if we didn't like you? Right ladies? Um, ladies... well.. maybe they are all just away from their computers and unable to answer right now... :D

Christine
09-18-2007, 04:39 PM
I'd love some Ice Dream... what flavors have you got???

It only comes in vanilla, which is fine by me...I'm a "safe" kinda person!

Can you believe I move two weeks from TODAY? Can you believe I've packed only about 7 boxes??

dlpmikki
09-18-2007, 04:59 PM
WHAT ! :faint: I take your side and you stab me in the back ? :mad:
And you wonder why I asked why you looked up to him? :D:thedolls:

Some positive news at least Ellen - lets hope everything else works out the right way too! How many days till we meet up?

Hey Pogo - which expression from an alarm clock I am bringing over for Ellen would be most appropriate for you and Alex? Can you guess? :D

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Ellen,
I'm glad the news for you today was good! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you will be able to come to the meet and enjoy yourself.

Carol,
I finally got a nice lady here in town to make my FGM outfit! Thanks again for all your help.

Anyone know where I can find a magic wand?

Caroleh
09-18-2007, 05:58 PM

So how do I catch up to Rhonda??

Oh, Ellen that is great news!!!:hug: Here's a little :pixie: that your treatment plan will work out for you!!!

To catch up with Rhonda, just keep posting!!!!

Carefull now buddy..... You might have to meet me sometime and you won't want me to tell everybody about your white shorts with "Hottie" on the butt, do you ?

:rotfl: Oh, you mean the ones I stole from Alex?

So, which would you rather be - the JQ Doormat or the JQ Archery Target? :archer:

And you KNOW we wouldn't pick on you if we didn't love you....right ladies? Um, ladies... ok, how about.. you know we wouldn't pick on you if we didn't like you? Right ladies? Um, ladies... well.. maybe they are all just away from their computers and unable to answer right now... :D

That's what I tell everyone, that if I didn't like you I wouldn't be picking on you. Hey at least you know your loved, Buddy!!!

Can you believe I move two weeks from TODAY? Can you believe I've packed only about 7 boxes??

Yikes, Christine!!! If you can pack that fast you'll need to come and help me. I'm trying to decide whether to start before our trip or after. I might start going through the clothes and getting rid of quite a few things that I no longer use.

How's everyone's day going today? I drove to work and then came back home because my tummy wasn't agreeing with me and I was afraid I'd have to spend all day in the washroom. So now I'm laying down here with the laptop and my kitty laying next to me purring.

Caroleh
09-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Carol,
I finally got a nice lady here in town to make my FGM outfit! Thanks again for all your help.

That's great, Deb. I'm glad everything worked out for you.

Now for your magic wand..can you go to a dollar store and get some bamboo skewers? Tape some of them together with electrical tape to get the thickness you want and at the top use a little duct tape. Oh, you might want to cut off the points on the ends first. Or get a dowel stick to the thickness you want, cut it down to the size you want, spray paint it and add your star to the end. The star can be made out of yellow poster board or cardboard painted with gold spray paint.

Does it sound like I'm a little too creative?

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 08:45 PM

The world needs creative people such as yourself. It's people such as yourself that imagineer the world.:thumbsup:
Isn't that without question?
:mickey:

pogo
09-18-2007, 08:55 PM
So, which would you rather be - the JQ Doormat or the JQ Archery Target?

And you KNOW we wouldn't pick on you if we didn't love you....right ladies? Um, ladies... ok, how about.. you know we wouldn't pick on you if we didn't like you? Right ladies? Um, ladies... well.. maybe they are all just away from their computers and unable to answer right now...
Yeah..... OK........ um....... thanks. :blush:

Hey Pogo - which expression from an alarm clock I am bringing over for Ellen would be most appropriate for you and Alex? Can you guess? Oh goody...... I like playing around. Well.... I don't know Dutchess. Would it be....... uhm....... wake up ?

That's what I tell everyone, that if I didn't like you I wouldn't be picking on you. Hey at least you know your loved, Buddy!!!
Thank you, Buddy !

That's great, Deb. I'm glad everything worked out for you.

Now for your magic wand..can you go to a dollar store and get some bamboo skewers? Tape some of them together with electrical tape to get the thickness you want and at the top use a little duct tape. Oh, you might want to cut off the points on the ends first. Or get a dowel stick to the thickness you want, cut it down to the size you want, spray paint it and add your star to the end. The star can be made out of yellow poster board or cardboard painted with gold spray paint.

How about buying one when you get there ? :D

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 08:58 PM
How about buying one when you get there ? :D

I have thought about it. I needed a question or you would have ribbed me again, wouldn't you?:D

pogo
09-18-2007, 09:15 PM
I have thought about it. I needed a question or you would have ribbed me again, wouldn't you?:D

Do you really think I'd do that ? :yes: :D

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 09:22 PM

I'd feel slighted if you didn't! :confused: Don't you think I have feelings?:D

Caroleh
09-18-2007, 09:23 PM

Is the Pope Catholic?:D

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Is the Pope Catholic?:D
Touche' :D

Does a bear eat in the woods?

ElenitaB
09-18-2007, 09:38 PM
When a little boy steals a bike, does he make sure it has a seat? :bike:

Wonderful news! So glad that those :thedolls: are staying put! Still praying that they will just vanish off the face of this earth (or at least out of your body!)
Wouldnt that be wonderful on both accounts? We were joking last week w/ the receptionists on my treatment floor. A patient arrived and they weren't at their desks, and we were like, "Oh, they found a cure... we can all go home now." :cloud9:

World of Disney store in DTD... here in NYC they have a create-a-wand section so I imagine they have it there as well.

I got sick tonight :ack: (now I can blame it on the H.H.) so I didn't go to Parent Information Night at DS' school. Do you think I'll be put on the Bad Parents list?

pogo
09-18-2007, 09:43 PM
I'd feel slighted if you didn't! :confused: Don't you think I have feelings?:D
Awwww... do you need a :hug: ?

Is the Pope Catholic?

Does a bear eat in the woods?

Is a frogs ______ water tight ? :D
(fill in the blank)

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 09:50 PM
When a little boy steals a bike, does he make sure it has a seat? :bike:

Wouldnt that be wonderful on both accounts? We were joking last week w/ the receptionists on my treatment floor. A patient arrived and they weren't at their desks, and we were like, "Oh, they found a cure... we can all go home now." :cloud9:

World of Disney store in DTD... here in NYC they have a create-a-wand section so I imagine they have it there as well.

I got sick tonight :ack: (now I can blame it on the H.H.) so I didn't go to Parent Information Night at DS' school. Do you think I'll be put on the Bad Parents list?

Not you! You would never be considered to be a bad parent! We have parent/teacher conferences Thursday night and next Thursday night. The parents that don't make it (no shows) we are to pay a home visit.
Are you awaiting a visit from Ben's teacher?
I didn't think so.;)
I hope you feel better soon! What is the H. H.?

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Awwww... do you need a :hug: ?

Is a frogs ______ water tight ? :D
(fill in the blank)

Thank you.

Don't you mean frog's?:D

pogo
09-18-2007, 09:59 PM
Thank you.

Don't you mean frog's?:D
Good job ! :thumbsup:

When did you learn to read ? :D

Caroleh
09-18-2007, 10:19 PM

I think she's been taking them from you!!!

Did you mean a frog's mouth?

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 10:24 PM
Good job ! :thumbsup:

You 'd better have asked that because you needed a question! ;) :D

Did you know I've been thinking I'm gonna miss Intercot while I'm at Disney, especially some of the JQ crew??

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 10:26 PM

or Should we think South?;) :D

pogo
09-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Maybe ????

Did you know I've been thinking I'm gonna miss Intercot while I'm at Disney, especially some of the JQ crew?? Oh...... I bet you will. :yes: Will you miss......... Diane..... or Ken...... or Carol.... or Scott...... or ...... who else is there that's not going ? Who I ask you ? :D

or Should we think South?
:huh: Like WDW ? :confused:

Tink&Goofy
09-18-2007, 10:41 PM
How was everyone's day?
I stayed up way too late last night, and decided to take the day off. Fortunately I have that flexibility, and plenty of time off.

Still toying with trying to make it to the meet! I was all set to go for it - then I heard that DVC announced villas at DL. So it looks like an add-on will probably be in our future! :) Guess I should start saving my pennies now! (However, I do have a companion ticket, and a good airfare where DD and I could both fly roundtrip for about $325 total!!).

Oh what to do, what to do???

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 10:48 PM
Maybe ????
Oh...... I bet you will. :yes: Will you miss......... Diane..... or Ken...... or Carol.... or Scott...... or ...... who else is there that's not going ? Who I ask you ? :D

:huh: Like WDW ? :confused:

I'll miss ..all those people and you too!

Think southern of a frog.... get it?:D

Caroleh
09-18-2007, 10:49 PM
Maybe ????
Oh...... I bet you will. :yes: Will you miss......... Diane..... or Ken...... or Carol.... or Scott...... or ...... who else is there that's not going ? Who I ask you ? :D

She'll miss you, because she'll only have Alex to pick on !!!! But then you'll be full of hot air,oops I mean watching hot air balloons.:blush:

If I were you I'd go to WDW!!! Does anyone have any cookies left? What do I hear? Alex doing a cookie monster imitation?

Caroleh
09-18-2007, 10:50 PM

Think southern of a frog.... get it?:D

Frog legs?

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 10:57 PM
She'll miss you, because she'll only have Alex to pick on !!!! But then you'll be full of hot air,oops I mean watching hot air balloons.:blush:

Oh ,you are good!ROFL! ( my smilies have taken a vacation!)

Frog legs?

Too far south! :D

Tink& Goofy
Please go /come! Do you know what I mean?:confused:

pogo
09-18-2007, 10:58 PM
How was everyone's day?
I stayed up way too late last night, and decided to take the day off. Fortunately I have that flexibility, and plenty of time off.

Still toying with trying to make it to the meet! I was all set to go for it - then I heard that DVC announced villas at DL. So it looks like an add-on will probably be in our future! :) Guess I should start saving my pennies now! (However, I do have a companion ticket, and a good airfare where DD and I could both fly roundtrip for about $325 total!!).

I know where you are coming from, T&G..... I tried to justify going but I can't really do it. We are flying to Albuquerque so Patti can be with her son on her birthday. We fly in on October 10th, her birthday is the 11th and we return to Rochester on the 17th. I thought about flying down on the 12th and back to Albuquerque on the 15th, R/T, $136.... not bad, but.

Would you do that if you were me ? :confused:

Remember..... I really love these clowns in JQ. :D

Yeah... yeah..... I bet. :sad: I'm really upset I can't be there. I hope everyone takes lots of pictures. :(

pogo
09-18-2007, 11:04 PM
If I were you I'd go to WDW!!!
All right.... talks cheap. YOU are you... why aren't you going ???? :shrug:

Frog legs?
:haha:

Tink& Goofy
Please go /come! Do you know what I mean?:confused:
Do you know what you mean ? :doh: :confused:

Christine
09-18-2007, 11:13 PM
Am I the only one who has no idea what anyone's talking about??? :confused:
Frogs, south, alarms, bears, and the Pope???

Tink&Goofy
09-18-2007, 11:20 PM
I know where you are coming from, T&G..... I tried to justify going but I can't really do it. We are flying to Albuquerque so Patti can be with her son on her birthday. We fly in on October 10th, her birthday is the 11th and we return to Rochester on the 17th. I thought about flying down on the 12th and back to Albuquerque on the 15th, R/T, $136.... not bad, but.

That would depend on how understanding your wife is! :D $136 is a good price!
My decision is a little tougher. There is no way we could all go (nor would it make sense for a few days). I feel a little selfish ! :blush: I actually could use the break - I know November is going be a crazy month for me at work - with alot of extra hours.
I would feel alot better about it if I could stay in a villa on points (fat chance), and reduce the cost! I guess I could go for a value resort (never been). I really have to make a decision soon!

So Pogo - what are you going to do?

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 11:20 PM

Remember..... I really love these clowns in JQ. :D

Yeah... yeah..... I bet. :sad: I'm really upset I can't be there. I hope everyone takes lots of pictures. :(

Family time is important too. Maybe if we plan a JQ meet in the next couple of years, we could find a time we could all make it! Do you think? Jerry (My DH ) and you could go fishing with rats!

pogo
09-18-2007, 11:22 PM
Frogs, south, alarms, bears, and the Pope???Should you take reading lessons from Deb ? :D

pogo
09-18-2007, 11:28 PM
That would depend on how understanding your wife is! $136 is a good price!
My decision is a little tougher. There is no way we could all go (nor would it make sense for a few days). I feel a little selfish ! :blush: I actually could use the break - I know November is going be a crazy month for me at work - with alot of extra hours.
I would feel alot better about it if I could stay in a villa on points (fat chance), and reduce the cost! I guess I could go for a value resort (never been). I really have to make a decision soon!

So Pogo - what are you going to do?
I'm going to Albuquerque and have a good time. I'm meeting an Intercotee for :marg:and fun. Have you ever had a :marg: in Albuquerque ? :cloud9::blush:

Family time is important too. Maybe if we plan a JQ meet in the next couple of years, we could find a time we could all make it! Do you think? Jerry (My DH ) and you could go fishing with rats! I'd love it ! I love giving fishing lessons to young pups from down south. :D

Going to bed all.... :hug:..... it's been fun. :D

disneydeb
09-18-2007, 11:28 PM

To recap:

Pogo and Tink & Goofy are talking about going or not to the meet.
Pope, bears and frogs are parts of Does _ Questions. And south is a direction on a map or a frog.

Did I make myself clear?

Christine
09-18-2007, 11:35 PM
To recap:

Pogo and Tink & Goofy are talking about going or not to the meet.
Pope, bears and frogs are parts of Does _ Questions. And south is a direction on a map or a frog.

Did I make myself clear?

Clear as mud! Thanks! :rolleyes:

Goodnight gang! I have to get some sleep tonight...

Who wants English muffins in the morning?

(I guess those are just plain 'ol muffins to you, huh Mikki?)

Beast_fanatic
09-18-2007, 11:42 PM
Do I see a posting milestone for Rhonda?

Congratulations on 40K to Rhonda and thanks Alex for pointing this out.

Congrats Rhonda on your unbelievable number of posts!

Rhonda, that's quite a milestone! 40K---WOW! Is that the hightest on I-COT??? I don't recall seeing other's that high.

Rhonda -- CONGRATS on 40K!!! Wow!! How did you ever do that???

:ditto: How'd I miss that?

Rhonda, congrats on 40K. You're amazing!

Thanks everybody! :thanks: And, no, it's not the highest (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30), that honor goes to ChipDale (who eclipsed me a few years ago and left me in her dust).

Great news, Ellen! :yay: :joy: I hope your "week off" can be the week of the meets too!

Does anyone want some ice cream? It's actually Ice DREAM from chick-fil-a so it's not naughty!

Not to burst your bubble, but I just looked at the nutrition information and it looked a bit naughty to me. :blush:

Is a frogs ______ water tight ?
(fill in the blank)

Skin? I would think it is.

Come! You know you want to! ;)

drummerboy
09-19-2007, 12:12 AM
And lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

Have you ever had a :marg: in Albuquerque ?
No, but did you ever pick your toes in poughkeepsie? (Have to be old enough to remember Popeye Doyle/French Connection to get that one.)

Well, I've only got the last chapter to adapt for the 'Christmas Carol' musical. Anybody want to help me come up with a name for the play (other than 'A Christmas Carol')? DD's got a local magazine interview coming up soon and need to tell them what the play is called. I got nothin' right now.

Christine
09-19-2007, 12:19 AM
Not to burst your bubble, but I just looked at the nutrition information and it looked a bit naughty to me. :blush:

You really think so? 160 calories and 4 grams of fat doesn't seem so bad to me. Hey, it beats a Snickers, right? :D

Okay...this time I mean it...I'm off to bed!

Dsnygirl
09-19-2007, 03:16 AM
Hi guys.... jut zooping in quickly from work -- it's been a madhouse here. (Again!!) I had a 4 hr class before I got here at 11pm, and from the moment I hit the floor, I've had to have my rollerskates on!! I've got 3 patients... two whom I'm trying to keep pregnant, one who will probably have a baby before morning - but it's okay, she's 39 weeks. :baby:

Sounds like you all had a wild and crazy evening... I'm barely keeping it all straight, I'm so tired... didn't sleep that well last night, and Julia and the kitten woke us up and cuddled at 0630. Nice way to start off the morning, but not so helpful right now!! Yawn!! :surf:

Hope everyone's sleeping well... sorry I wasn't around earlier! What's for breakfast, and can someone save me some coffee??

dlpmikki
09-19-2007, 04:17 AM
Oh goody...... I like playing around. Well.... I don't know Dutchess. Would it be....... uhm....... wake up ?

Well that might be appropriate for you and Alex but it's not the right answer. In fact I think there are two right answers. And to help you out even more I'll give you clue to the origins of the alarm clock. Do you remember what Ellen said I introduced her and Ben too? :secret:

Dsnygirl
09-19-2007, 06:20 AM
Good morning, everyone -- I hope you all have a great day today!! Will someone be so kind as to save just a wee bit of coffee for me, for this afternoon when I get up?? I'm back to work tonight, and it would taste SO good!!

See you all in the pm.... :D

disneydeb
09-19-2007, 06:44 AM
Thanks everybody! :thanks: And, no, it's not the highest (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30), that honor goes to ChipDale (who eclipsed me a few years ago and left me in her dust).

Come! You know you want to! ;)

Yep she can yap too! :D

Yea! Skin will fill the bill :thumbsup: Won't it?

That is what I said, I think!:mickey:

pogo
09-19-2007, 07:41 AM
Good morning gang. Going to be out of the office in meetings most of today so have fun without me until at about 3:00. Somebody keep an eye on the new girl for me, will you ?

And if a golf meeting pops up...... oh well, I can hope can't I ? :D

Could be ! Have you ever seen a frog with out skin ? :sick:

No, but did you ever pick your toes in poughkeepsie? (Have to be old enough to remember Popeye Doyle/French Connection to get that one.) :haha: I think your pony tail is too tight ! :D

Hope everyone's sleeping well...
Slept very well, thank you.

Well that might be appropriate for you and Alex but it's not the right answer. In fact I think there are two right answers. And to help you out even more I'll give you clue to the origins of the alarm clock. Do you remember what Ellen said I introduced her and Ben too?
Can't say as I do. :scratch:

Will someone be so kind as to save just a wee bit of coffee for me, for this afternoon when I get up?? I'm back to work tonight, and it would taste SO good!!

Sure Blythe..... I set the cup on the counter for you. :D

Caroleh
09-19-2007, 08:07 AM
All right.... talks cheap. YOU are you... why aren't you going ???? :shrug:

Um, who needs reading lessons now? I said it is my busy time at work...people making Halloween costumes, etc... for us Dec. slows down.

Who wants English muffins in the morning?

I'll take one, Christine...with cream cheese and strawberry jam, please!!

Hey, Deb I thought of something for your magic wand...take one of Ken's drumsticks. Do you think he'll miss it?

disneydrmr
09-19-2007, 08:48 AM
Morning everyone! You were a chatty bunch last night. How's everyone's day shaping up? Mine's not shaping up too well... the antibiotic they put me on for my finger is making my tummy turn, and I did eat something before taking it. So not feeling the greatest. Anyone got some crackers and 7Up I could have?

Would you do that if you were me ?
Remember..... I really love these clowns in JQ.

Do you love the clowns in JQ more than your wife? You gotta remember - ultimately it's your wife you have to live with! ;)

Well, I've only got the last chapter to adapt for the 'Christmas Carol' musical. Anybody want to help me come up with a name for the play (other than 'A Christmas Carol')? DD's got a local magazine interview coming up soon and need to tell them what the play is called. I got nothin' right now.

How about "Little Drummerboy's Carol" ? :D or "Tiny Tim Unplugged"? Whatever you call it.. make sure you list it as ...."Drummerboy's Discount Playwriters Present......" :D

Yea! Skin will fill the bill :thumbsup: Won't it?

Um, frogs don't have bills.. do they?

Christine
09-19-2007, 08:52 AM
Have you ever seen a frog with out skin ? :sick:

Sadly, yes...sixth grade science class. :sick: :ack:

I'll take one, Christine...with cream cheese and strawberry jam, please.

After reading the above, do you still want that muffin?

What's everyone doing today? I'm meeting with the other room mother for Oilvia's class to shop and organize our fall fest booth. Our game is the hula hoop contest. Anyone have a 50's CD I can use for background music? (or would that be a "today" CD since we're in the
50's???)

disneydrmr
09-19-2007, 08:59 AM
What's everyone doing today? I'm meeting with the other room mother for Oilvia's class to shop and organize our fall fest booth. Our game is the hula hoop contest. Anyone have a 50's CD I can use for background music? (or would that be a "today" CD since we're in the
50's???)

I have a couple of 50's cds (hmmm.. they didn't have cds in the 50s, so do I really have these now or are they just figments of my imagination?) You can usually find 50's collection cds at any music store.. if you are unable to find any let me know and I'll ship mine to you to use!

mtown71
09-19-2007, 09:29 AM
HI DEB!!! :hi: I have missed you!! I am sad you're still having tummy troubles! I would bet money that it's your gallbladder! They passed mine off as IBS, indigestion, and reflux for years! But what it is, is when your gallbladder doesn't function (has nothing to do with stones, just function so an ultrasound won't show it!) you have a bunch of extra bile that causes the burpy feeling and the food coming up feeling! It is so frustrating when doctors won't listen :bang:
Good to be back even though I probably still won't be able to come on here every day. All of my co-workers think it is my gallbladder too. I have my good & bad days. I will be shopping around for a new family doc. Just don't know who to trust any more. How have you been feeling?

Hi Deb!! It's so good to see you back!! I'm sorry to hear you're still having tummy troubles... has anyone looked into whether or not you have a hiatal hernia? I'm not sure what all your symptoms are, but when you mentioned the burping and stuff coming up, it reminded me of how I feel once in awhile after I eat, and I have one... but I don't get a lot of tummy troubles w/ it - just occas. reflux & heartburn) I sure hope you're feeling better soon, and follow your instincts -- I've heard of SO many stories where someone's MD "writes something off" as something else, only to find out later it was completely different, and could've been diagnosed if they'd been more persistent, etc. Good luck - sending :pixie: your way that it'll get figured out...
Well, won't know what is wrong with me since the doc won't run any more tests. He is convinced it is the IBS. I need a new family doc!!!!!!! Why won't some docs listen???

Who are you again? :D

Good to know some things haven't changed! :fresh:

Ellen, so glad to hear that the :thedolls: haven't spread! Ton of pixie dust & prayers & :hug: coming your way!!!

Di, sorry to hear about your finger & upset belly! Peppermint tea works wonders. Stop by & I can give you some!

No big plans today except go to work. We have been so busy lately! Too many people getting injured. :( Anyone want to go to work for me????? Anyone????? PLEASE???????

pogo
09-19-2007, 09:34 AM
OK.... only a couple of minutes to feed my "JQ" fix between meetings and then I'm out the door for the rest of the morning.

Um, who needs reading lessons now? I said it is my busy time at work...people making Halloween costumes, etc... for us Dec. slows down.
:blah: Isn't your birthday in December ? :confused:

Do you love the clowns in JQ more than your wife? You gotta remember - ultimately it's your wife you have to live with!
Good point. Thanks for snapping me back to reality ! :thumbsup:

Um, frogs don't have bills.. do they?
Depends on how much they charge. :drummer:

Sadly, yes...sixth grade science class. :sick:

No thanks. :sick:

I have a couple of 50's cds (hmmm.. they didn't have cds in the 50s, so do I really have these now or are they just figments of my imagination?) You can usually find 50's collection cds at any music store.. if you are unable to find any let me know and I'll ship mine to you to use!

I think you are a fihment of my imagination. :faint:

OK.... Got to go to work.... I feeel better now... have a great day everyone.

P.S. Anybody seen Alex around yet ? :D

Christine
09-19-2007, 09:36 AM
Good to be back even though I probably still won't be able to come on here every day. All of my co-workers think it is my gallbladder too. I have my good & bad days. I will be shopping around for a new family doc. Just don't know who to trust any more. How have you been feeling?

Definitely get a new doc!

I've been feeling GREAT! I can eat pretty much anything I want now, with NO stabbing pain!! It is literally a new world for me...I had hurt for so long, I'd forgotten what it felt like to feel good!
I hope you get a new doc and get this fixed up!

And I WOULD go in to work for you, but then I'd ruin my streak of unemployment!! :D

Well, you all have a good day. I'm off to shop for 50's stuff (I mean, stuff! :D )

Speaking of eating...you know what I'm in the mood for??? A caramel apple! :tasty: Can I get anyone else one??

drummerboy
09-19-2007, 09:55 AM
Hey, Deb I thought of something for your magic wand...take one of Ken's drumsticks. Do you think he'll miss it?
I'll just have to go to WDW to the drumstick cart and get another. :mickey:

Whatever you call it.. make sure you list it as ...."Drummerboy's Discount Playwriters Present......" :D
I wonder what DD would do if I put that on the script?

Anyone have a 50's CD I can use for background music? (or would that be a "today" CD since we're in the
50's???)
That would be the original "CD"--a 45rpm record. I had lots (even have a couple of them left).

Who's going to Rotary with me today?

dlpmikki
09-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Can't say as I do. :scratch:

Well, I guess we knew you had a faulty memory ;) That does mean that one of the phrases this creature utters would not be appropriate leaving only one phrase that is totally suitable for it to utter to you and Alex. I bet Ellen knows which alarm clock phrase it is! Do you yet?

ElenitaB
09-19-2007, 10:53 AM
Just zooping in to say hi!

Alex, would you like a hint?

Christine, could you make me an English muffin before you leave to do your part to keep the economy healthy? I'd like mine with low-fat cream cheese and strawberry preserves too! Thank you!

Are you awaiting a visit from Ben's teacher?
I didn't think so.;)
I hope you feel better soon! What is the H. H.?
A visit from Ben's teacher? :rotfl: An H.H. is a hiatal hernia. Seems to be contagious around here as several of us have one.

T&G, have you called to try to get a villa yet? Good luck!

Pogo, have you asked Patti if she'd like some one-on-one time with her son?

See y'all later! I've got a ton of work to do and also want to take DS to the pediatrician today. His toes are now black and blue from the sprained ankle. He's walking a lot better but still in pain.

Where's Jenn? Hope she isn't having more commuting problems. Nat, are you there? Is there a black-out in Canada or something? (At least we've heard from Carol this morning.)

marlyn
09-19-2007, 11:50 AM
Good morning everyone. Popping in to say Hi before I head out to get my hair done. No time to go back and see what I missed so I will just say Hello and move on.

It is a beautiful sunny day here. Going to be about 66 degrees and sunny all day. How is the weather where you are? I heard some parts of Canada got snow (counting my blessing I live in Southern BC!) My sympathies to you all who are freezing today!

Have a good day!!

Mickey'sGirl
09-19-2007, 01:57 PM
The test results are good in that the :thedolls: haven't spread. What great news Ellen! Let's hope you all come up with a plan soon!

Can you believe I move two weeks from TODAY? Can you believe I've packed only about 7 boxes??Pack one box in the morning and one at night each day during the week, and 5 in the morning and 5 at noon and 5 in the evening on the weekend...then all the rest during your sleep! Will that do it??

Does a bear eat in the woods?:D :nono: That's not the correct phrase.....

World of Disney store in DTD... here in NYC they have a create-a-wand section so I imagine they have it there as well.I've seen them at the costume/party stores, the dollar stores and at the pharmacy so far.... I hope Deb finds one!

Where's Jenn? Hope she isn't having more commuting problems.I was at school all morning -- then Euan to his Speech class -- we have a couple of hours free before we pick Harry up from school, get him to his Speech/Language tutorial and Euan to his Occupational Therapist .... Commuting was not such a nightmare today -- only had to contend with local stuff -- no regional transit. Thanks for noticing!

It is an absolutely glorious day here in T.O. Really warm and sunny. TERRIFIC!

offwego
09-19-2007, 02:27 PM
Where's Jenn? Hope she isn't having more commuting problems. Nat, are you there? Is there a black-out in Canada or something? (At least we've heard from Carol this morning.) Working like a crazy women..Which is worse before a vacation or afterward?

Not bad here in Nanuvit either...

drummerboy
09-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Working like a crazy women..Which is worse before a vacation or afterward?
Hmmm. Guess I'll need to put you in a special one-person time travel pod to get you back early, won't I? We just got a shipment of DDTTPs (Druumerboy Discount Time Travel Pods) this week. [Makes note to see whether 'pre-history' glitch has been taken care of.]

offwego
09-19-2007, 03:11 PM
Hmmm. Guess I'll need to put you in a special one-person time travel pod to get you back early, won't I? We just got a shipment of DDTTPs (Druumerboy Discount Time Travel Pods) this week. [Makes note to see whether 'pre-history' glitch has been taken care of.]

ah no thank you..Just needed my trainee not to have his wisdom teeth out today and thus be off while I'm trying to get out of here. No time machine required. But thanks ever so much. Can you imagine how that would help?

marlyn
09-19-2007, 04:35 PM

Are you really way up there? Wow...I bet it is beautiful....but brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:snowball::freeze:

drummerboy
09-19-2007, 04:52 PM
ah no thank you..Just needed my trainee not to have his wisdom teeth out today and thus be off while I'm trying to get out of here. No time machine required. But thanks ever so much. Can you imagine how that would help?
You don't want to get out of the fifties before your WDW trip?

Dsnygirl
09-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Sure Blythe..... I set the cup on the counter for you.
Mmmm... thanks!! Just what the doctor ordered!!

Morning everyone! You were a chatty bunch last night. How's everyone's day shaping up? Mine's not shaping up too well... the antibiotic they put me on for my finger is making my tummy turn, and I did eat something before taking it. So not feeling the greatest. Anyone got some crackers and 7Up I could have?

Sorry your day started out with an upset tummy... I sent you some 7 Up and some crackers... did they help?? I sure hope so -- I'd hate to feel that way all day!!

Good to be back even though I probably still won't be able to come on here every day. All of my co-workers think it is my gallbladder too. I have my good & bad days. I will be shopping around for a new family doc. Just don't know who to trust any more.
No big plans today except go to work. We have been so busy lately! Too many people getting injured. Anyone want to go to work for me????? Anyone????? PLEASE???????
We're glad you're back around, too!! Just hoping you find a good doc who will help....
I'd have gone to work for you, but I was sleeping... and I've got to go to work for myself tonight. :( Wanna switch??

Speaking of eating...you know what I'm in the mood for??? A caramel apple! Can I get anyone else one??
Christine, you are speaking my language!! I'd love one - is it too late?? :blush:

See y'all later! I've got a ton of work to do and also want to take DS to the pediatrician today. His toes are now black and blue from the sprained ankle. He's walking a lot better but still in pain.

Hi Ellen - hope you've had a good day!! Sending some healing :pixie: to your son for his ankle...

Good morning everyone. Popping in to say Hi before I head out to get my hair done. No time to go back and see what I missed so I will just say Hello and move on.
Have a good day!!
Hi Lynne!! :hi: How'd the hair appt. go?? I'm going next week to try something a little different before our trip... :blush:

Working like a crazy women..Which is worse before a vacation or afterward?
:blush: Funny....
I definitely think working like crazy before you go is far better... it makes the time go by so much faster!! And at least you're looking forward to something while you work. Afterwards?? Then it's just :ack:....

Are you really way up there? Wow...I bet it is beautiful....but brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Lynne, you'd better go back a few pages.... I got caught, too.... ;)

pogo
09-19-2007, 05:17 PM
Well, I guess we knew you had a faulty memory That does mean that one of the phrases this creature utters would not be appropriate leaving only one phrase that is totally suitable for it to utter to you and Alex. I bet Ellen knows which alarm clock phrase it is! Do you yet?

I'm afraid my mind won't remember, Dutchess.

(pogo hangs his head in remorse and with his best Shakespearian accent he recites the following)
I mean...:drama:.. I realize I should hang on every word YOU say Dutchess, but alas, I didn't !

Have I failed thee again ? :shrug:

Will youeth ever be able to forgiveth me,eth ? :sad:

Alex, would you like a hint?

Pogo, have you asked Patti if she'd like some one-on-one time with her son?

Please don't confuse me with Alex..... please !

Patti and I talked all about some alone time, but she wants me with her.:(

Good morning everyone. Popping in to say Hi before I head out to get my hair done.
:hi:

It was pretty special on this side of the pond also. :D

Nice try. :funny:

Are you really way up there? Wow...I bet it is beautiful....but brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
No she isn't.... she's just trying to fool us so we won't do her remodel whilst she is gone. But, it won't work. :D

disneydrmr
09-19-2007, 05:30 PM
Hey all! Zooping in real quick to see what I missed. Left work at 12:30 today.. my dh had an accident and I went to meet him at his work and take him to Urgent Care. He lost his footing and fell against his truck, slicing his head and knocking himself silly... he went to stand up and was a bit dazed and fell backwards.. unfortunately he was on a slope so he fell and basically did a somersault down the hill. Nothing broken.. he's just really sore and stiff.. and luckily no stitches required, but the top of his head looks pretty nasty. I'm suppossed to watch him for signs of a concussion... and we'll see how he feels tomorrow and decide if he should go to work or not...

He has been so accident prone lately.. I think this will be his 3rd or 4th Worker's Comp claim in a year or two... Ken - does the Drummerboy line have any airbag style clothing?

offwego
09-19-2007, 05:40 PM
Are you really way up there? Wow...I bet it is beautiful....but brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:snowball::freeze:
Oh no this is indeed where I live:secret:

You don't want to get out of the fifties before your WDW trip?

[CENTER]No she isn't.... she's just trying to fool us so we won't do her remodel whilst she is gone. But, it won't work. :D Would I lie to you?

Dsnygirl
09-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Hey all! Zooping in real quick to see what I missed. Left work at 12:30 today.. my dh had an accident and I went to meet him at his work and take him to Urgent Care. He lost his footing and fell against his truck, slicing his head and knocking himself silly... he went to stand up and was a bit dazed and fell backwards.. unfortunately he was on a slope so he fell and basically did a somersault down the hill. Nothing broken.. he's just really sore and stiff.. and luckily no stitches required, but the top of his head looks pretty nasty. I'm suppossed to watch him for signs of a concussion... and we'll see how he feels tomorrow and decide if he should go to work or not...

He has been so accident prone lately.. I think this will be his 3rd or 4th Worker's Comp claim in a year or two... Ken - does the Drummerboy line have any airbag style clothing?
Ouch!! Sorry to hear about your DH's head... sending some :pixie: his way!!

Anybody else out there needing some?? Seems like we've had a lot of accidents around here lately, so here goes -- :pixie::pixie::pixie: to all our JQ crew!!

Oh no this is indeed where I live :secret:

Would I lie to you?
Mmmm.... me thinks you would.... :stir: don't mind us while we get the engines started your way... :stir:

offwego
09-19-2007, 06:02 PM
Mmmm.... me thinks you would.... :stir: don't mind us while we get the engines started your way... :stir:

My way where? and Ken I somehow forgot..thought you noticed that I just declined to pay attention to the whole 50's thing. I think it was the shock of Pogo's saying I wouldn't be working.

Caroleh
09-19-2007, 07:09 PM

I think I'll pass!!!

:blah: Isn't your birthday in December ? :confused:
P.S. Anybody seen Alex around yet ? :D

Yep, and that's when things come to a stop just about!!!

I think Alex fell out of the RV.

Where's Jenn? Hope she isn't having more commuting problems. Nat, are you there? Is there a black-out in Canada or something? (At least we've heard from Carol this morning.)

I hpe Ben's foot is feeling better soon.

I'm on the west side of the Greater Toronto area and Jenn is on the east, so over here no blackout!!!

What's for dinner everyone?

Christine
09-19-2007, 07:16 PM
Hi Lynne!! :hi: How'd the hair appt. go?? I'm going next week to try something a little different before our trip... :blush:

What'd you get done Lynne? What are you GONNA get done Blythe?
I need to do something different with my hair but I can't until after WDW...gotta have my long hair so I can put it in my Mary Poppins bun!

disneydeb
09-19-2007, 07:24 PM

You are right! He'll be so busy with the remodels that he'll never miss it!

I just need to borrow some silly string and sparkley, glittery stuff from JimmyC and I'm all set!

Who around here is old enough to understand what I just said? :thedolls:Ha-ha-ha!(evil laugh)
All together now: It's a World of Laughter, A World of Tears...

Everybody sing!:D

drummerboy
09-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Ken - does the Drummerboy line have any airbag style clothing?
I don't know, but I've been laughing at the mental image you conjured up.

I just need to borrow some silly string and sparkley, glittery stuff from JimmyC and I'm all set!

Who around here is old enough to understand what I just said? :thedolls:Ha-ha-ha!(evil laugh)

Speaking of--where in the world has JimmyC been hiding out these days? Haven't seen him in ages.

Tink&Goofy
09-19-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm going to Albuquerque and have a good time. I'm meeting an Intercotee for :marg:and fun. Have you ever had a :marg: in Albuquerque ? :cloud9:

Good choice Pogo - I knew you were a classy guy. Go, and have a wonderful time. DH and I went to a balloon festival in Park City Utah years ago - BC (before children), and loved it!! And Happy Birthday to your DW!

T&G, have you called to try to get a villa yet? Good luck!

Yep - just as I suspected, no room at ANY Inn. Still considering a value room, but so far things aren't falling into place well.

I'm afraid my mind won't remember, Dutchess.

(pogo hangs his head in remorse and with his best Shakespearian accent he recites the following)
I mean...:drama:.. I realize I should hang on every word YOU say Dutchess, but alas, I didn't !

Have I failed thee again ? :shrug:

Will youeth ever be able to forgiveth me,eth ? :sad:

You and Drummerboy ought to get together - he could write - you could Act???

Sorry to hear about your dh. Hope he is doing OK. Here is some :pixie::pixie: that he feels better soon!

I'm off to the second of three school open houses this evening! Is anyone going to be around later?

pjbs35a
09-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Speaking of--where in the world has JimmyC been hiding out these days? Haven't seen him in ages.

Ever hear of the witness protection plan ???

disneydeb
09-19-2007, 09:00 PM
I don't know, but I've been laughing at the mental image you conjured up.

Ed has spoken to him lately. (See Doll Thread in the Water Cooler._ He's going to be at WDW a couple days before the meet starts but has to get back to work, so he can't attend the meet. Do you believe me?

pogo
09-19-2007, 09:13 PM
my dh had an accident and I went to meet him at his work and take him to Urgent Care. He lost his footing and fell against his truck, slicing his head and knocking himself silly... he went to stand up and was a bit dazed and fell backwards..
I'm glad he is allright and I'm glad you have Aflac. Don't forget to file the claim. You do have him on your policy, don't you ? PM me if you need help.

Would I lie to you?
Would you............ yes !
Could you............ yes !
Have you............ :exactly:

Mmmm.... me thinks you would.... :stir: don't mind us while we get the engines started your way...
Hey Blythe...... when we get done at Natalies do me a favor please ? Bring the bulldozer back to your house.... it will save me a lot of time in a couple of weeks. ;)

I'm on the west side of the Greater Toronto area and Jenn is on the east, so over here no blackout!!!
So you are closer to me than Jenn ? :confused:

gotta have my long hair so I can put it in my Mary Poppins bun!
How much hair do you put in the bun and why would anybody want to eat one if there is hair in it ? :confused:

Who around here is old enough to understand what I just said?
And you had the nerve to complain when I said something about you being 54 .... or was that 59 ?

Good choice Pogo - I knew you were a classy guy. Go, and have a wonderful time. DH and I went to a balloon festival in Park City Utah years ago - BC (before children), and loved it!! And Happy Birthday to your DW!

Thanks T&G. We will have a great time and we'll tell you all about it when we return. :D

Dsnygirl
09-19-2007, 09:20 PM
What'd you get done Lynne? What are you GONNA get done Blythe?
I need to do something different with my hair but I can't until after WDW...gotta have my long hair so I can put it in my Mary Poppins bun!
JUst some highlights and a little trim... but I haven't done highlights in a few years, so I'm a little nervous!! :blush:

Yep - just as I suspected, no room at ANY Inn. Still considering a value room, but so far things aren't falling into place well.
I'm off to the second of three school open houses this evening! Is anyone going to be around later?
You should consider a value room - DH and I are doing AS Sports since the special was so good, and Christine & Deb will be there, too... and there are a whole bunch staying at POP!!

I'll be around tonight... I'm at work, and thankfully, it's not too bad!! (As you can probably tell, as I'm on here...)

Ever hear of the witness protection plan ???
Hi Frankie!! :hi:

What's everyone else doing tonight?? Who's staying up late w/ me??

Dsnygirl
09-19-2007, 09:25 PM
Hey Blythe...... when we get done at Natalies do me a favor please ? Bring the bulldozer back to your house.... it will save me a lot of time in a couple of weeks. ;)
How much hair do you put in the bun and why would anybody want to eat one if there is hair in it ? :confused:

:ack:... that is entirely :sick:.....

Sorry - I don't have a license to drive a bulldozer... plus, even though Dan and I are gone, we've got secret mercenaries staying at the house to watch out for you!! (Okay, so it's really my MIL and my girls, but my dog is ferocious!! And the kitty's got some pretty sharp claws, too!! :blush:) And maybe I don't even really live in Marcellus????:D

pjbs35a
09-19-2007, 09:26 PM
Hi Frankie!! :hi:

I thought about doing some posting on INTERCOT, but decided against it.

Anyone else watching the LSU vs Middle Tennessee replay ???

pogo
09-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Sorry - I don't have a license to drive a bulldozer... plus, even though Dan and I are gone, we've got secret mercenaries staying at the house to watch out for you!! (Okay, so it's really my MIL and my girls, but my dog is ferocious!! And the kitty's got some pretty sharp claws, too!! :blush:) And maybe I don't even really live in Marcellus????:D Do you think that will stop us ? :noway:
Cute...... real cute ........ BUT.... I have your address and home telephone number. I can charm your MIL and kids are suckers for pogo's smile and witt. I've got doggie biscotti's in my pocket and I have a friend that owns a little chinese eatery in North Syracuse that will take the cat ! Now ...... about that bulldozer ! :D

You should consider a value room - Christine & Deb will be there, too...
There's two reason to avoid staying at AS. (please notice I didn't use three letters for the abreviation ? I didn't want to upset the Mod's !) :D

Caroleh
09-19-2007, 09:58 PM
So you are closer to me than Jenn ? :confused:

Yes, Sir, I'm closer to you then Jenn. We live in the western suburbs of Toronto and moving further west.

Haven't you ever eaten a hairy bun? :D

JUst some highlights and a little trim... but I haven't done highlights in a few years, so I'm a little nervous!!
:blush:I'll be around tonight... I'm at work, and thankfully, it's not too bad!! (As you can probably tell, as I'm on here...)

I love my highlights..they hide the greys really well!!!

I don't think I'll be up too late, unless the last Dr. Pepper I drank keeps me up. I have to sit in my office tomarrow and do paperwork, so I don't want to be too tired.

Sorry - I don't have a license to drive a bulldozer... plus, even though Dan and I are gone, we've got secret mercenaries staying at the house to watch out for you!! (Okay, so it's really my MIL and my girls, but my dog is ferocious!! And the kitty's got some pretty sharp claws, too!! :blush:) And maybe I don't even really live in Marcellus????:D

I like kitties and they like me!!! I could bring Mittens(my cat) and see if they will become friends!!!

Blythe, do you live in Nanuvit also?

Dsnygirl
09-19-2007, 10:09 PM
I thought about doing some posting on INTERCOT, but decided against it.

Is that so??? :D

Do you think that will stop us ? :noway:
Cute...... real cute ........ BUT.... I have your address and home telephone number. I can charm your MIL and kids are suckers for pogo's smile and witt. I've got doggie biscotti's in my pocket and I have a friend that owns a little chinese eatery in North Syracuse that will take the cat ! Now ...... about that bulldozer!

Pogo, you have me very worried... not about your talents at my house, but about how quickly you came up with all that!! ;)
All I'll say is -- please be kind.... and don't touch my :cat:!! :D

Blythe, do you live in Nanuvit also?
I'm thinking about moving... anyone know a good igloo I can rent???

pogo
09-19-2007, 10:30 PM
Yes, Sir, I'm closer to you then Jenn. We live in the western suburbs of Toronto and moving further west.

Cool............ OK guys....... I'll do the December remodel if it's OK with you guys, eh ? :D

Pogo, you have me very worried... not about your talents at my house, but about how quickly you came up with all that!! ;)
All I'll say is -- please be kind.... and don't touch my :cat:!!
Aw shucks...:blush:... it weren't nothin'.... I do it all the time.

Here kitty,kitty, kitty ! :D

I love it...... you are more worried about your cat than you are about your MIL. :funny:

Check out Drummerboys Discount Ice House's at DDIH.com. :D

marlyn
09-19-2007, 10:33 PM
Hi Lynne!! :hi: How'd the hair appt. go?? I'm going next week to try something a little different before our trip...

What'd you get done Lynne?

Hair appt went great. I just got a trim and added a lighter red shade with the brown. It looks nice. I had to get rid of the grey that I saw creeping in. Must be getting grey due to the :play:

Oh no this is indeed where I live:secret:

Lynne, you'd better go back a few pages.... I got caught, too.... ;)

No she isn't.... she's just trying to fool us so we won't do her remodel whilst she is gone. But, it won't work. :D

Ooooohhhh, I get it. Does she really think we won't find her house while she is gone??

my dh had an accident and I went to meet him at his work and take him to Urgent Care. He lost his footing and fell against his truck, slicing his head and knocking himself silly... he went to stand up and was a bit dazed and fell backwards.. unfortunately he was on a slope so he fell and basically did a somersault down the hill. Nothing broken.. he's just really sore and stiff.. and luckily no stitches required, but the top of his head looks pretty nasty. I'm suppossed to watch him for signs of a concussion... and we'll see how he feels tomorrow and decide if he should go to work or not...

Glad he wasn't hurt too badly. :pixie: for a speedy recovery!

Great...you do realize we will be humming that all night right? Or was that your plan?

Maybe our resident Nunavutan (is that a word?) knows someone with a spare guest igloo you can rent ;)

disneydeb
09-19-2007, 10:43 PM
Hair appt went great. I just got a trim and added a lighter red shade with the brown. It looks nice. I had to get rid of the grey that I saw creeping in. Must be getting grey due to the :play

Great...you do realize we will be humming that all night right? Or was that your plan?

Glad the hair appt. went well:thumbsup: Isn't it scary to see gray creeping in?

Just keep singing,, just keep singing:fishbowl: