PDA

View Full Version : What is the Wine and Dine Plan?

Tigger for President '08
08-24-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm getting ready to book a trip and my hubby and I want to know if anyone has heard about the Wine and Dine plan and has any details that they could share with us?

Is it really worth it? We're not conseours or big drinkers, but thought that if the price was right, and the value was there, then maybe...

Does anyone know anything about the kind of wines that are being offered and whether or not the value is worth the price?

I'm trying to get everything booked quickly, so any quick information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
:wine::help:

faline
08-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Apparently, it adds a bottle of wine per day to your dining plan.

Wine & Dine Plan 2008

Add the Wine & Dine Plan to any Magic Your Way Package that includes dining for $39.99 per night per room.

This Plan includes:

Your choice of one bottle of wine per night per room from a designated wine list. Available at select locations at the Walt Disney World Resort.

Goofygal003
08-27-2007, 10:09 AM
I have never heard of the Wine and Dine plan and it sounds interesting...I looked it up online but, like Tigger for President '08 says, there wasn't too much info, just the prices and a vague discription. Has anyone else not heard of the Wine and Dine plan before? What kinds of wine do you think Disney would offer? Would they be good value for the price of the plan?

Carol
08-27-2007, 11:18 AM
It's a new dining plan add-on for 2008.

Disney Dining Plan 2008 (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningplan/default.asp#2008) :wine:

Tigger for President '08
08-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Thanks for your opinions/info folks!

Details from the website

This Plan includes:
Your choice of one bottle of wine per night per room from a designated wine list. Available at select locations at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Gratuities not included. Locations and designated wine list are subject to change. Wines are subject to availability. Must purchase this Plan for each night of your package stay. Two entitlements must be used for Signature Dining experiences or private in-room dining.

There is still no list of available wines, nor details about how the plan would work. Is it good value for money? Since it's so new, I am assuming a lot of people do not know about it...anyone have more detailed information/suggestions for us?:marg: