PDA

View Full Version : Pirates & Princesses vs. MNSSHP

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
08-24-2007, 11:29 AM
For two 24 year olds on their honeymoon that are thinking of possibly doing one of these two shows which would you suggest and why? Or would you suggest saving the money because its not fun for young adults and doing something else with that money.

Please let me know your suggestions! Thanks! :mickey:

glenpreece
08-24-2007, 12:00 PM
We went to MNSSHP last yar and it was good. I loved the fireworks and the characters. It was crowded but we didn't have to wait for any rides. I am doing it again thia year for characters. I think you two would have a good time at either. You should go dressed as a bride and see how the characters react to that. Great photo ops.

CleveSJM
08-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Went to MNSSHP last October 5th and just did P&P last Wednesday.

I have to say both were great but MNSSHP was better. Better fireworks, better parade, better music/atmosphere and better treasure/treat spots...

It's worth the $ for the atmosphere and special events. Ride waits are short and the heat of the day is gone... Highly recommended for all ages.

DestinationWDW
08-24-2007, 08:30 PM
OOOOH - Tough one! DH and I say try to do both if you can! 2 completely different awesome parades (Headless Horseman vs. Captain Jack Sparrow), but great fireworks at both and great treats at both......We vote both if can swing it money wise!!! Great and varied photo ops too!!!

SunnyLee
08-24-2007, 08:45 PM
I have gone to both and LOVED them both..however I enjoyed the parade and firework show better at the MNSSHP. The villains are soooooo much fun to see all over the place and to see everyone dressed up is WAY WAY WAY cool!!!! Also...you get FREE candy at the party!!! Definitely hit up the MNSSHP!!! Have a blast!! :mickey:

jkj1224
08-26-2007, 08:52 PM
I've done both and although I personally like the fireworks at the P&PP better I think overall I enjoy MNSSHP a little more, the parade is great, treats are great, and there are a ton of villians, plus it's a blast when everyone gets into the costumes. Good luck deciding...either way you guys will have a blast. :D

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
08-27-2007, 08:55 AM
Thanks for all the feedback, I will have to have my fiance take a look at this! I think he will definatly want to do at least the MNSSHP.

I LOVE the idea of dressing up as a bride and my fiance is Scottish and actually getting married in a kilt, so when I mentioned this, he said he would wear his kilt.

Thanks guys!!

DestinationWDW
08-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Just thinking more about this.....if you be visiting WDW again in future....maybe do P&P.....MNSSHP is every year!:mickey:

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
01-04-2008, 02:11 PM
I just wanted to make a comment in response to the question i initially asked so other know as well. We did indeed decide to do the MNSSHP once we got down there and I am soooooooooooooo glad we did. We were having a terrible day because of other circumstances (I had just busted our expensive camera) and we went there on the hottest day of our whole vacation, down, hot, and tired and had the BEST experience I could have asked for.

This was by far the best time I had on our entire honeymoon, it just made me fell like such a kids again, ever more than just being in Disney World already does.

I recommend this even for adults that are kids at heart.

CaptSmee
01-04-2008, 11:40 PM
IMHO the halloween party is much better!