PDA

View Full Version : Disney Vault????

ASweetLov
08-24-2007, 10:15 AM
Does anyone know what movies will be released from the Disney Vault soon? I know about The Jungle Book in October and the Aristocats sometime next year, but does anyone know of any others?:mickey:

Strmchsr
08-24-2007, 11:44 AM
I assume you are only referring to the "classic" Disney movies. As you noted, Jungle Book is up in October, 101 Dalmatians is set for March, Aristocats is "spring 2008," Sleeping Beauty is in October 2008, Snow White, Pinocchio, and Fantasia are supposed to be in 2009, with Beauty and the Beast in 2010. Amidst the classic are a lot of other minor releases like Little Mermaid 3 (thankfully to be the last of the direct to DVD), Ratatouille on Nov 6, and Meet the Robinsons on Oct 23.

DizneyFreak2002
08-26-2007, 12:12 PM
Disney just released a few of those listed not that long ago..... They have so many other classics that are not already on 2 disc specials, why don't they release them??? The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under deserve 2 disc special treatment.... Why Sleeping Beauty and Beauty and the Beast again?? Why Snow White yet again?? I have all three on 2 disc special edition sets... needless to say I will not be buying these DVDs once they come out... However, I have Meet the Robinsons and Jungle Book on pre-order... YIPPEE!!!!

JPL
08-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Why Sleeping Beauty and Beauty and the Beast again?? Why Snow White yet again?? I have all three on 2 disc special edition sets... needless to say I will not be buying these DVDs once they come out...

One word answer to this

Money

Strmchsr
08-26-2007, 01:43 PM
:ditto: Disney has assigned certain "classics" to their Platinum collection which are released on a rotating basis. This doesn't mean others won't be released (like Aristocats), outside of the Platinum collection but that's all that's been stated for the time being.

Wolf
08-26-2007, 02:37 PM
Disney just released a few of those listed not that long ago..... They have so many other classics that are not already on 2 disc specials, why don't they release them??? The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under deserve 2 disc special treatment.... Why Sleeping Beauty and Beauty and the Beast again?? Why Snow White yet again?? I have all three on 2 disc special edition sets... needless to say I will not be buying these DVDs once they come out... However, I have Meet the Robinsons and Jungle Book on pre-order... YIPPEE!!!!

Heyyy why not sell me your Beauty and the Beast and Sleeping Beauty so you wont miss out on the fun next time around? ;)

GothMickey
08-27-2007, 09:06 AM
What kind of news is circulating about the next wave of Disney Treasures DVDs?