PDA

View Full Version : Pofq ?

Dyanna
08-24-2007, 09:41 AM
I have seen pictures of the rooms at POFQ. My question is that it seems that the sinks (2) do not have any counterspace surrounding them. Where is there space avail to put all your hair stuff, toothbrushes etc... Has anyone ever found this to be an inconvienence?

Mickey'sGirl
08-24-2007, 09:45 AM
:hi: We love POFQ! There is a fair sized ledge that runs the width of the sink area that is plenty big enough for all the toothbrush stuff (we are a family of 4) and the drying of our four resort mugs! We put the hair stuff and other things on the shelf above the hangers immediately adjacent to the sinks. We have never had a problem!

Have a great stay!! :mickey:

brownie
08-24-2007, 09:48 AM
You should be alright with the ledge that runs above the sinks. We used it with no problems.

kakn7294
08-24-2007, 10:24 AM
That ledge the others are talking about runs the full length of both sinks and is about 6 inches wide. All of our stuff fit there with no problems either. My curling iron (the only thing that didn't fit) got stored on the closet area shelf when not in use.

TheDuckRocks
08-24-2007, 11:31 AM
I read a suggestion here on Intercot once about going to the dollar store and picking up the plastic hanging shoe holders for use for all your "stuff". Works like a dream. I never travel without one any more as you can never tell how much counter space a hotel may have. Better still when they only cost a dollar I usually just throw them in the trash before I leave for home.

RockChalkKimball
08-24-2007, 04:52 PM
I have read about the shoe hangar idea. Problem is, I can't find them at any dollar store around me. I can only find them at Wal-Mart and they cost about $12!! Can anyone tell me which dollar store they find them at? Oh, and we have stayed at POR and find that the counter space is a little small, but we also end up using the closet space to throw all the bigger stuff on.

#1donaldfan
08-24-2007, 07:54 PM
You'll find plenty of room for the essentials....

yasmina
08-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Here's a pic of the ledge...

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x212/Yasmina27/Disney07003.jpg

Have fun! This is our favorite resort!

mttafire
08-25-2007, 05:50 PM
You should be alright with the ledge that runs above the sinks. We used it with no problems.
Always works for us.:thumbsup:

BusyB
08-25-2007, 07:58 PM
There's also a nice size ledge that's over the coat hangers. It's convenient for storing toilet bags, etc....

kakn7294
08-26-2007, 12:05 AM
Just to add - the nice thing about the ledge versus a counter is that the kids can't soak all of your stuff if they play in the sink or spill something because it's not directly on the counter. Also, with little ones, the ledge helps to keep stuff out of their reach.

TheDuckRocks
08-26-2007, 01:52 AM
I purchased my shoe hanger things at the Dollar Tree just 3 weeks ago.

mrsgaribaldi
08-26-2007, 03:14 AM
:hi: We put the hair stuff and other things on the shelf above the hangers immediately adjacent to the sinks. We have never had a problem!
:mickey:

Same here :thumbsup: