PDA

View Full Version : iced coffee

kgoulash
08-24-2007, 08:02 AM
if i'm planning on getting my morning coffee at say the beach club marketplace is there any way i will be able to enjoy iced coffee? if not any thoughts in how i will get my fix?
thanks

Nicki'sMom
08-24-2007, 04:38 PM
I had the same worries last year and I hated the coffee offered in WDW. Terrible! Somebody posted bringing Starbucks frapuccino's in a bottle and you can just add ice in a cup. Brilliant. I think you can buy the can of iced coffee too in the grocery store. That is totally what I am going to do for my husband and I. I can't go without caffeine for a whole week.

moe513
08-24-2007, 05:37 PM
great question. I love my dunkin donuts.

MinnieMommie
08-24-2007, 10:13 PM
great question. I love my dunkin donuts.

Believe it or not there is a DD near Disney. Google DD and go to their home page. You shoudl be able to search by state. In Florida you will find the closest one. If you have a car you won't have to go through DD withdrawal. :mickey:

E-OR
08-25-2007, 12:47 PM
We are from the Pacific NW and we love our coffee here. (Orriginal Starbucks was started in Seattle) When we were in WDW last time my son wanted me to get him some of the Starbucks coffee in the bottles to have in the AM since they did not serve mochas etc.. at the resorts. We made a grocery store run and I looked all over for them, asked one of the workers who did not know what I was talking about, so he called a manger who did not know what I was talking about. I asked if there was a Starbucks close by and they had know idea. Starbucks are all over here. Almost all Safeway stores have them too. There is also coffee stands in parking lots of stores and fastfood restaruants, so it's wierd to have to "look" for coffee while in Florida. We will be going again in September and plan to go to Walmart and hopefully they will have Starbucks there. I always carry a tin of the kind of coffee I like in my suitcase for my husband and I for morning.