PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY!! Breakfast anyone??

MickeysGirl
08-24-2007, 07:03 AM
Good Morning all! :coffee: And HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Did you guys know that today is National Waffle Day??

I think this is just a really intersting holiday! What better thing is there than hot off the iron waffles on a Sunday morning? :tasty: But today is Friday, what shall we do? I know! Let's throw a party about it! hahaha

Please welcome one and all to today's...

Waffle this Way Friday Party!! :eat:

Happy Friday Everyone...

Specialty Drink of the Day: :beer: Waffle
... with milk for the kiddos and an open bar as always ....
:wine: :papple: :marg:

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! We get to visit with Mr. and Mrs. Lizzy over in Tallahassee this weekend! Can't wait to see ya girlie! :hug:

For those interested...

WAFFLE

1 Part Vodka
1 Part Butterscotch Schnapps
1 Part Orange Juice
Ice

Shake, strain, and serve in Collins Glass.

drummerboy
08-24-2007, 07:25 AM
Happy Friday. I'll pass on the waffle. Maybe a mimosa--that sounds like a good breakfast drink.

Hope everybody has a wonderful weekend. DW and I are off to a 4th birthday party for DGS.

pogo
08-24-2007, 07:26 AM
Happy Friday Everyone !

:trio::party: Let's Party ! :party::trio:

Now I know what waffeling realy means, Jamie....... so I guess I'll waffle.... please may I have a couple to get my day of to a good start ? :D

Remember...... do NOT waffle and drive.

alpro2
08-24-2007, 07:30 AM
Is it Friday already?!? ;) Have a great weekend everybody! :marg:

Caroleh
08-24-2007, 08:11 AM
Happy Friday, Everyone!!!

I'll pass on the waffle this morning!! Have a great weekend !!!

ElenitaB
08-24-2007, 09:43 AM
Happy Friday, everyone! Hope it's a FABULOUS day for all!

Happy bday to Drummerboy's DGS! :party:

I'll procrastinate on the Waffle Day thing and we'll celebrate tomorrow morning (we have a house guest this weekend and today I pick up DS after he's been away all week).

I'll have a mimosa please (without the champagne ;) ).

disneydrmr
08-24-2007, 09:48 AM
Anyone up for a game of "Waffle Ball"? :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend! And Happy Friday! This is one Friday that I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY glad to see come! What a week! I'll pass on that drink.. not a big fan of butterscotch flavor.... but I'll take a Peach Iced Tea if you have it!

Mickey'sGirl
08-24-2007, 09:51 AM
Happy Friday everyone! Are we talking about Mickey Waffles? If so, I'll take one .... along with a :coffee: if you don't mind.... ok twist my arm. I'll have one of Ken's mimosa's.

Happy Birthday to Drummerboy's DGS! :mickey:

Jared
08-24-2007, 09:57 AM
I hope every is having a wonderful Friday so far. I'm writing from the airport in Albuquerque, N.M., waiting to fly to Denver. We land in New York at 4:25 p.m.

Try to enjoy the day while I'm overhead. Tomorrow I leave for school. I was starting to miss Syracuse, I guess.

offwego
08-24-2007, 10:58 AM
Happy Friday, everyone! Hope it's a FABULOUS day for all!

Happy bday to Drummerboy's DGS! :party:

I'll procrastinate on the Waffle Day thing and we'll celebrate tomorrow morning (we have a house guest this weekend and today I pick up DS after he's been away all week).

I'll have a mimosa please (without the champagne ;) ).
I'll take Ellen's champagne and she can have my oj ok? that way nothing is wasted..

Happy Friday everyone!

vizsla
08-24-2007, 11:12 AM
:beer:Happy Friday Everyone:beer:

Beach Club Babe
08-24-2007, 11:15 AM
:clappy:Happy Friday, Everyone!:clappy:

I'm with drummerboy on this one! A mimosa sounds good to me!

Momof2boys
08-24-2007, 11:44 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY ! !

I'll join the Mimosa Train and have a couple. We have Nate's soccer tournament this weekend, and my brother is taking me to the Brad Paisley concert on Saturday night. The rain is supposed to let up today so I'm ready for a dry weekend !

tinkwest
08-24-2007, 12:05 PM
So glad to see Friday come, even though "my Friday" isn't until tomorrow. Still means I am one day closer to a few days off! :dance:

I'll try a Waffle just to say I've had the drink. But just in case it doesn't appeal . . . have a mimosa standing by please!

Hope everyone is ready to relax and enjoy the end of summer!! :vacation:

ChipDale
08-24-2007, 12:52 PM
:rain: Happy Friday! :rain:

We've been getting slammed with rain all week here in the Chicago area, so Jamie, I think would love one of those waffle drinks (anything with butterscotch schnapps is okay by me!) and chase it down with a 6X :beer: please!

Have a great (and hopefully dry) weekend everybody! :sun:

Nascfan
08-24-2007, 01:26 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

Since it's now lunchtime, I brought :pizza:.

Enjoy, and have a great weekend!

MsMin
08-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Did someone say Mimosa? yes, my glass is empty. Those are one of my favorite drinks, that and fuzzy navels, and bellinis and margaritas and snickers and well you get the idea:blush:
I'll stick to one Jamie, we know that's my limit..
I'm having a quiet wknd. My son went to his ex roommates engagement party in Conn, flew out @ 6:00am and my dd25 flew out to Denver for her bf's ex-roommates wedding @ 5:50am.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE
have a great weekend.

SgtTigger
08-24-2007, 06:30 PM
Happy Friday Everyone

Ill bet I could cook a waffle on the BBQ pit.....

I think I am going to go see if sherrie wants a waffle on the pit.

OK she told me she will stick to her mickey waffle maker...............

O well............

Happy Friday again

:cop: :tigger:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-25-2007, 01:23 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY! I'll have to try one of those waffles.