PDA

View Full Version : Just booked..have a question!

disneymaster
08-24-2007, 12:26 AM
First off..if this is in the wrong spot, please move it. sorry.

I just booked my trip though Terrisue at MJ and everything went well. However, I just got my confirmation e-mail from her saying that my room has been booked. However, I got no confirmation number or nothing straight from disney or Pop. Is this normal with a MJ booking? How does one check in without no confirmation number? Just say "Hi may name is "your name here" and I am checking in." and thats it? Should I bring the e-mail to disney with me?

Thanks!

robhink
08-24-2007, 12:48 AM
If you have a room only reservation you should get an email from her that has the details that Disney emails to her. If you have a package you should get a confirmation number and then get all the documentation a couple of weeks ahead of time.

faline
08-24-2007, 05:48 AM
Just e-mail her and she'll give you your confirmation number. When she gets the confirmation document from Disney, she'll provide you with a copy of that as well.

CanadianWDWFan
08-24-2007, 07:54 AM
Not to worry! We booked our trip with Terrisue and she emailed us the pdf file that she got from Disney within a couple of days. Apperently Disney is slow getting these things out to the agents.

Just hang in there you'll get it!

Oh and I have never given any reservation number at check in. I have always gone in and told the CM my name and that I was checking in. No problems.

I_am_ts
08-24-2007, 09:14 AM
I sent you another copy Derek in case you missed it!! Thanks