PDA

View Full Version : Menus

Jeri
08-23-2007, 11:46 PM
I am making myself crazy with this.
I know the menus are listed on info central, but I wonder how old some are: Olivia's and Grand Floridian . I am intrested in both for dinner.

Right now I have ADR for Olivia's for dinner but that was based on the menu here but then I found one on another site that said it was from this spring and it was completly different.
The food I was positve my son would eat is not on the menu anymore. I found Grand Floridian Cafe and they have alot of choices for kids Some of the choices are $5.50 and then they have some that are $10.50.

So now I am confused and have a few questions.

1. Does anyone have a very recent menu from either one?
2. Can I call Disney would they fax or E-mail them to me?
3.On the DDP will they let you get the entree that cost more on the childrens menu?
4. If you had to choose either one for dinner which one would you choose?

Thanks for all your help. I just need to stop second guessing myself. We leave in 49 days and I am going crazy trying to pass the time, and make sure I get places everyone will like (DH, and DS 10yrs very picky eaters)

moe513
08-24-2007, 08:59 AM
I had a similiar problem with Le cellier. I called disney dining and had them read it to me but I still unsure of whats correct.

LauraF
08-24-2007, 11:56 AM
Somebody'll be along to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the menus on Info Central are based on ones kind travelers send into the staff here. They will change by the time you get to WDW for sure.

If you are concerned about your son finding stuff to eat I suggest you call Disney and let them know your problem. They are very accomodating to menu requests, even those of picky eaters.

Figment!
08-24-2007, 12:01 PM
Somebody'll be along to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the menus on Info Central are based on ones kind travelers send into the staff here. They sure are.

Just as a general reminder, the e-mail to send menus into is [email protected]

They will change by the time you get to WDW for sure. Maybe not for sure, but it is likely for there to be some variance specific items available from week to week or even day to day.

This is disconnect between the actual menus and posted menus is true of all menus posted on line, so the best way to find out if specific items will be available during your trip is to call the Dining line close to your vacation dates.

ariel03
08-24-2007, 12:04 PM
Sadly as much as I love intercot. :cloud9: Many of the menus and food photos that have been sent in to the staff haven't been put up yet. From the last time I asked them about it they said that they have alot of other things they need to get done which includes their normal lives outside of this site. Can't blame them for that. So If you want some up to date info just do a search on the net and it will give you a few site with up to date menus. If you like message me and I can give you a few sites that have dates on when they where last updated.:thumbsup: