PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever eaten B & D at same place...

wdwfan
08-23-2007, 04:24 PM
I'm sure someone has but, what do you think about eating breakfast & dinner at same place on the same day? We have adr for Kona for both meals. We're not big breakfast eaters but want to try one and with our schedule and other adr's this is the only day it works. We know its great for dinner but kkeep hearing about tonga toast and wanted to try it. :D

Mandykay
08-24-2007, 06:22 AM
I've actually eaten both breakfast and dinner at Kona on the same day--it was storming so bad at night we didn't feel like venturing out. The food at both meals are so completely different there's no reason not to eat there on the same day. Especially when the tonga toast is involved:mickey:

MickeyMousse
08-24-2007, 09:43 AM
When we'd stay at the Yacht Club, we'd have breakfast and dinner there a few times. We enjoy the atmosphere-usually on the quiet, sedate side-and the food was good!:thumbsup: I see no problem with eating at the same place for 2 meals....if you know you enjoy it, why not? :mickey:

Mickie the Pooh
08-24-2007, 11:43 AM
When I stay at POR I eat every morning at Boatwrights for breakfast and have at least one or two dinners there, they are excellent.

vamaggie
08-24-2007, 12:51 PM
When we went when DD was 18 mos and DS was 7, we ate at WCC for both breakfast and dinner on at least 1 occasion (may have been 2). Since we were staying at WL it was convenient with the kids and no one seemed to mind the same atmosphere (as fun as it was)