PDA

View Full Version : Is it okay to split a DP between 3yr old twins?

Cozfamilyof6
08-23-2007, 04:23 PM
When we went last year with our 3 children we didn't have to buy the DP for our twin girls who were 2yrs.There was always plenty of food for them from my DS (5yrs) plate and also from DH and my plates.

My twins will be 3 yrs and 1 month when we go in October and they don't have very big appetites. My question is: can I buy just one child's dining plan for them to split? It's a waste of money (and food) to buy two plans. Or will I get frowned upon by the waiters and waitresses and have to pay out of pocket?

Any suggestions?

GreenBeetle
08-23-2007, 04:27 PM
If I'm not mistaken, you must purchase the DDP for all members of your party. They will know the number of people in your room, so I think you will have to pay for both of them.

Cozfamilyof6
08-23-2007, 04:29 PM
We are using a friend's DVC points - so I could list one of my girls as 2 years instead of 3 yrs? Even though they aren't identical twins, they are close in looks and size. I don't think I'd feel comfortable trying to "get one over" on Disney. Maybe I'll just pay for both girls...........

DizneyRox
08-23-2007, 04:53 PM
When a child reaches the age of three they need tickets and if you are getting the DDP, then you will need to get that as well.

Saying they are 2 isn't an option, we don't talk about that here.

Lily
08-23-2007, 05:52 PM
The cost for the DDP for children 3-9 is only $10.99 per day. It's not really worth it to be dishonest. (Not that it is really ever worth it to be dishonest...)