PDA

View Full Version : Change to Donald's Breakfastasaurous

Throckmorton
08-23-2007, 02:45 PM
I learned that Donald's Breakfastasaurous will be discontinued in early November but that Tusker House will begin offering breakfast at Animal Kingdom.

Does anyone know if the Tusker House breakfast is going to be a character breakfast and if so, whether or not Disney has announced plans to begin accepting reservations?

Thx! :mickey:

DizneyRox
08-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Yes, it's supposed to be a character meal and I think it's still Donalds. My only hope is they still offer similar food, I'll miss the food from Breakfastosaurus...

emfleck
08-24-2007, 09:04 AM
Yes, they are doing a character breakfast (Donald's Safari Breakfast I believe). They haven't started taking ADR's as of earlier this week. The CM said hopefully in the next few weeks but he couldn't give me a date. I just check back every week or two. I believe it is scheduled to open sometime in November.

Jared
08-24-2007, 09:27 AM
Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House Restaurant is scheduled to begin in early November. Continue checking if Advance Dining Reservations are available. Disney will not necessarily announce when they are taking arrangements.