PDA

View Full Version : World of Disney/BBB Princess Dresses

JCDarzi
08-23-2007, 02:15 PM
I just received the Disney Store's catalog for Halloween and the princess dresses look gorgeous. We are planning to be at WDW in September and have booked an appt at BBB during our vacation for our DD4. We were planning to do the castle package like last year. But the Disney Store dresses look so good and they are considerably cheaper, I am wondering about buying a dress here, sneaking it to WDW and surprising DD4 with the dress before her appt.

Two questions:
1) Are the World of Disney/BBB princess dresses the same as last year in September? If so, does anyone have pictures of the current ones? In particular, I was interested in the Ariel one. We got the Ariel wedding dress last year. I thought the regular Ariel was not as nice considering how much was being spent.

2) If you've seen the Disney Store dresses versus World of Disney dresses this year, which would you choose considering that the WDW ones are almost twice the price?

julyjewel
08-23-2007, 02:32 PM
I like the Disney store dresses. They are just as nice. I like them because they aren't the same as what you get at WDW which makes your princess look all the more special. We just got back from WDW 2 weeks ago and my daughter wore her Snow White dress from the Disney Store that she wore last Halloween to the BBB.

I had more people ask me where she got her dress because it was different than what WDW had. Hope this helps.

Disneytravels
08-23-2007, 03:29 PM
I think they are just as nice.. but I like doing the BBB because they get the outfit,crown, wand and shoes and pictures... I think its worth the value. Although the dresses are on sale on line today..lol

BelleLovesTheBeast
08-27-2007, 04:26 PM
FYI - If you have a Disney Rewards credit card, the World of Disney gives you a 10% discount on your purchases.