PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal table

Dragongirlx
08-23-2007, 03:56 AM
My sister and I have booked cinderellas Royal table for WDW in September. We are having a slight argument about it though. I say that because we booked in advance we have also paid in advance so will not have to pay anything on the day (except of course a tip) but she disagrees.
Which one of us is right?

Rodders
08-23-2007, 06:54 AM
Most ADRs do not require pre-payment but I believe that CRT is one exception. You should have already paid for this meal.

:thumbsup:

CanadianWDWFan
08-23-2007, 07:52 AM
I agree. We had to pay for our October visit when we booked.

Enjoy the view!:mickey:

tink179
08-23-2007, 08:23 AM
My family also book CRT, but for January. It depends if you're on the dining plan. When I booked it, the 2008 pkgs had not come out yet. So, I had to prepay with my check card, and was told to call back when I had booked the pkg with dining, and they would reimburse me. So, I called back probably about a month later, and told them the new information, and within a few days I was credited back the amount that was originally charged. They do keep the credit card on file though in case you don't show or don't cancel in time. So, basically if you're on the dining plan, it's already paid for. If not, then yes you have to prepay. I also believe that the tip is included with this one. At least that's what the cm told me when I booked it. Hope this helps. :mickey:

5fromabove
08-23-2007, 08:35 AM
We will be going in Sept/Oct and had to pre-pay the entire meal, even though we are also purchasing the dining plan. I double checked my credit card statement to be sure I had been charged after reading this ;) I'd call 407-WDW-DINE and ask them to confirm if that reservation number has been fully paid :) Have fun! :)

Dragongirlx
08-23-2007, 08:35 AM
Thanks everyone.

Now I get to say I told you so to my sister:thedolls:

tinksmom02
08-23-2007, 10:14 PM
My experience: I prepaid at the time I booked, and at CRT, we used our DDP credits, so they credited my credit card.

But it is all inclusive, I believe the price includes food, drinks, tax, tip, and the picture package.

LoriMistress
08-23-2007, 10:24 PM
In order to book CRT you would have to give them your CC, and they charge you in advance. That is the ONLY way you can book for CRT. You can always call to cancel your ADR and get a refund (though, I cannot remember when the timeline is for that.) The transaction went through my CC within a few days after I called Disney Dining to make the ADRs. The price also include pictures with Cinderella.

snifflesmcg
08-23-2007, 11:15 PM
I have one question though. Are you on the dining plan? If so, they will ask you for your credit card to hold the ADR but only charge it if you don't show up. This was true for my mom last year and the same thing for me for the "Spirit of Aloha" show. They told me since I was on the dining plan, they didn't charge. But they may if you are not.

Dragongirlx
08-24-2007, 03:59 AM
Hi,

I am not on the dining plan. I did check my credit card and they have taken the complete price.
Thanks for your help everyone :mickey: