PDA

View Full Version : Pop Warner - December and Moderates

DisneyorNothing
08-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Guys -- does any one know what Moderate the overflow for Pop Warner in for this coming December? It's usually POR but I heard on another board it was CBR?

Thinking about CSR -- wondering if it'll be Pop Warner folks. Nothing personal, no offense, please!!:mickey:

Strmchsr
08-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Nothing official has been released by Pop Warner yet as to their accommodations, so I would assume whatever you read on another board was hearsay or rumor. Seeing as how POR has always been the moderate for PW I don't see why they'd change now.

TammiMcMan
08-22-2007, 08:44 PM
I know someone posted here earlier that they found out CBR was the moderate being used by Pop Warner this year, but I don't believe that was accurate. Nothing has been released yet, but as Strmchsr mentioned, the moderate offered the past few years with the package is POR. It's not an overflow resort, it's simply a second (more expensive) option for families that either need to accomodate 5 or are interested in the mod's amenities.

Here we go again...
08-23-2007, 12:35 AM
I know someone posted here earlier that they found out CBR was the moderate being used by Pop Warner this year, but I don't believe that was accurate. Nothing has been released yet, but as Strmchsr mentioned, the moderate offered the past few years with the package is POR. It's not an overflow resort, it's simply a second (more expensive) option for families that either need to accomodate 5 or are interested in the mod's amenities.

Tammi is right, it is not an overflow resort.
All team events have 2 option, a value and a moderate. Since the whole group stays together, everyone on the team must be in agreement about the resort. Our choice for dance was All Star Sports or CBR this past February with a choice of $515 per person or $630 per person at CBR. We wanted CBR... many others could not do it with large families so we ended up at Sports. Oh well, we still had fun but I would have loved to sit on a hammock and relax while they practiced.