PDA

View Full Version : Biergarten and Rose and Crown - help

DNS
08-22-2007, 04:16 PM
We would like to eat at Biergarten and Rose and Crown for the atmosphere. I am a vegetarian. I eat dairy, I just don't eat meat, fish or poultry. Will I be able to make a meal at either of these places? I'd appreciate any help on this you all could give me.
Thanks in advance!

medic9016
08-22-2007, 04:51 PM
I don't think you will have a problem. Here are the menus in Info Centeral. We enjoy both places.http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/default.asp

NJBelle
08-22-2007, 05:06 PM
You'll be able to find something to eat. There is something there for everybody. Picky eaters, veggitarians, ect. You should probably have no problems.

kakn7294
08-22-2007, 05:52 PM
We just ate at Biergarten last Friday. Many of the dishes involved meat - more specifically, different types of sausages - but there were some things that had no meat involved. There were roasted potatoes, spaetzel, potato dumplings, sauerkraut, red cabbage, beets, a great pretzel bread, and some terrific desserts.

LauraF
08-22-2007, 09:09 PM
I'm a vegetarian too and after much consideration we (BF and myself) decided not to eat at Biergarten. He loves the food there, but there was nothing I could really eat unless I wanted all starchy foods.

OTOH, R&C has an absolutely YUMMY lentil/veggie pie. I always have a trip to R&C for that purpose.

PS: If you feel like springing for something a little fancier, Jikos is very veggie-friendly.

DDuck66
08-23-2007, 09:18 AM
R&C also has a cheese platter that is very good. Also, make sure that you tell the CM and they can always whip you up something special. My DW is borderline diabetic and the chefs have always been willing to help us out.