PDA

View Full Version : MUST do for Boys Ages 10 and 13?

Deansgal85
08-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Hello everyone...I'm new to the board but have been reading for weeks!! We are planning our 1st ever trip to WDW the week of Thanksgiving. I was wondering what kind of activities would be GREAT for my 2 boys ages 13 and 10. We are staying at CBR and have park hopper passes and all ADR. Any help is appreciated---thanks!

mook3y
08-22-2007, 03:33 PM
Let me be the first to say:
:welcome:
to Intercot!
:D
I would think your boys would really enjoy DisneyQuest in DTD.

If you go to Google and go to their video section and search for DisneyQuest, you will find a couple really neat videos that show a lot of what it looks like and what it has.

disneymom15
08-22-2007, 04:43 PM
You really need to see it all (4 parks). Don't fret if you can't get it all in. Don't plan you day out to heavily, just take it easy and have a great time.
By the way, welcome to intercot!!

ftwildernesskid
08-22-2007, 04:50 PM
My boys are the same ages as yours. Disney Quest is a must do for them. They talk about it and look forward to it more than anything almost. They're also looking forward to Typhoon Lagoon this year. They've never been, but love waterparks. We're going to Whispering Canyon for them cause it sounds like a place pre-teen boys might get a kick out of. We might do ESPN Zone too since they're both big sports fans. Once we went to the World of Sports and there was a football obstacle course set up. They loved that. I don't know if that was just that one time, or if it stays there. We also might rent a boat and go out on one of the lakes.
Those are all the "special" things I could think of that don't cost a small fortune. I think they'll enjoy the "magic" as much as the rest of us too!

faline
08-23-2007, 05:55 AM
Just wanted to pop in and say "Welcome to Intercot!" :mickey:

eeyorerocks
08-23-2007, 06:54 AM
Welcome to the boards :congrats: You'll find lots of great information here :mickey:

I'd have to second what everyone is saying about Disney Quest - my two DS (9 & 11) LOVE it there - they're favorite thing to do is the Virtual Space Mountain - they like to build their coasters and see if they can make DH and I :ill: TL is also a great place - the surf pool is awesome.

But as other say, they'll enjoy the :magic: as much as the rest of you. Once you're there, you can't help but feel it :mickey:

Enjoy your trip:yay:

crazypoohbear
08-23-2007, 11:26 AM
My boy's loved disney quest
ESPN Zone club (the booths have play stations)
the water parks are great\
and Virgin Megastore in Downtown Disney
They love all the parks
One is a thrill ride boy
0ne is a mellow ride boy but they both enjoy the parks
Oh
Hair cuts in the magic kingdom are fun also:D