PDA

View Full Version : CBR pool rehab

Figgyluv03
08-22-2007, 12:14 PM
Has anyone heard anything about this? CBR pool is very near and dear to my heart since that's where I did my college program. What exactactly are they doing to it? I know they were in the talks about painting it the brighter prink color that the kiddie pool was, but that six years ago. Any info would be great!

Mariašoš
08-22-2007, 04:53 PM
CBR is my favorite resort! I just love it there! Anyways, from what I've heard the main pool will be closed from January through Sept 2008. Slides will be added to the quiet pools in Jamaica and I believe Barbados. I'm hoping to get more details when I check-in in just 3 more days! WooHoo!!!

Figgyluv03
08-23-2007, 12:26 PM
Mariašoš,

You're so lucky!!! Have fun on your trip!! I'm really hoping that some of my old CastMates still work there. If we don't end up staying there on my next trip, I'm hoping to pop my head in and say hi to them.

Figment!
08-26-2007, 08:46 PM
The Old Port Royale pool is scheduled to be closed for a major renovation January 8 through September 15, 2008.

During this same time period new water slides are planned to be added to the Barbados Village Pool and Jamaica Village Pool.

The resort is planning an expanded Children's Recreational program during the time period of the main pool closure to compensate for the diminished water activity options.

minnie-mouse
08-27-2007, 02:40 PM
Will this also include the kiddie pool? Will the kidde pool be closed as well during this Jan-Sept 08 timeframe?:confused: