PDA

View Full Version : Problems with user name and password

iheartmickey
08-22-2007, 12:09 PM
A friend of mine that I turned on to INTERCOT, is having a hard time logging in. Everytime he logs in it's telling him his password is incorrect. He has sent an email asking for help and he told me yesterday that no one responded.

What can he do to fix the situation?
Could someone contact him so he can join in on the fun?

Thanx! ;) :thumbsup:

Figment!
08-22-2007, 01:05 PM
Was the e-mail sent to [email protected] ?

If not, that is the quickest and most accurate means of solving log in issues.

If yes, someone should be contacting him shortly.

INTERCOT Guest Relations gets many e-mails each day and while the Guest Relations Staff does everything they can to answer the e-mails promptly, they are volunteers and do have jobs and other "real world" commitments that sometimes delay an immediate response.

iheartmickey
08-22-2007, 05:07 PM
Thank you Jason ... I'll ask where he sent the email.

I just know he's frustrated, because he wants to come on and he said it's becoming too much work to log in every time and change his password ... which he told me always stays the same. :)

WonderlandsMostWanted
08-22-2007, 08:31 PM
One more thing he could check: what internet browser is he using? I've noticed that I can't log in to intercot using Mozilla Firefox, but I do alright on IE. May be worth checking out.

Gottaluvgoof
08-25-2007, 10:19 PM
I had a horrible time when I first attempted to log on to the site. I cannot to this day post a comment if I'm on aol. If I'm on Mozilla, I have no problem at all. Just the opposite with intercot radio. I listen to it all the time on aol, but have trouble on mozilla. Go figure! :D Therefore, I sign on to aol, turn on my 365 radio, minimize aol and sign on to mozilla for my intercot discussion boards. The things I go through for my intercot! :mickey: