PDA

View Full Version : PORR E-mail address?

Tinkerbellpower
08-22-2007, 11:58 AM
I need to contact them to request a specific buliding we'd like to stay in. Its about 2 weeks prior to the holiday. I can't seem to find their e-mail address or anything to do this. I can't ring up either as i live in the UK. Don't have a fax either, but if really needed i could use someones. What do i do here, who do i contact about this and where!?!? Hellllp!
Thanks
Charlotte

#1donaldfan
08-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Couldn't find e-mail.......this is the best I can do....have a great trip........you need to request bldg 18 / 27 or 14.......I find them to be in the best location......closest to pool / food and buses...... Port Orleans Resort-Riverside
1251 Dixie Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
Telephone: (407) 934-6000
Fax: (407) 934-5777

Strmchsr
08-22-2007, 12:36 PM
I don't believe there is a direct resort email that guests can use. Your best bet is to notate your request on your reservation. You can still do that. Just contact Disney or your travel agent. If this is a requirement - i.e. for medical reasons - be sure to note that. If it's just preference then putting it on your reservation will be your best bet. If you arrive and you're not in the building you requested, you can ask the CM for availability and if they have anything open they will usually move you.