PDA

View Full Version : When can we make ADR's for Yak and Yeti?

mouseketeer mom
08-21-2007, 10:04 PM
Tried today. Still not taking them. Anyone know?

jonah'smom
08-21-2007, 10:07 PM
I thought the Yak & Yeti was going to be a Counter Service restaraunt since Tusker House was changing to a Table Service? Not sure??

jonah'smom
08-21-2007, 10:14 PM
Chakranadi Chicken Shop
This location closed June 4, 2006. Look for new counter service offerings from the brand new Yak & Yeti Restaurant in October 2007.

Found this on info central here under the dining guide. Yak & Yeti will be Counter Service and will not have ADRs. I'm not sure when the Tusker House changeover to Table Service will take place, later this fall I believe, and they will offer ADRs then.

Sunshine1010
08-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Now I'm confused. When I made some ADR's last week, the dining reservationist put me on hold and asked her supervisor when they'd be taking reservations for Y&Y. She said not yet, but that they were informed it would be soon.

????????????????

jonah'smom
08-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Now I'm confused. When I made some ADR's last week, the dining reservationist put me on hold and asked her supervisor when they'd be taking reservations for Y&Y. She said not yet, but that they were informed it would be soon.

????????????????

Well, now I'm confused too. Maybe it is going to be Table service? Why would they take ADRs for Counter? Hmmmm.... Who knows?

Figment!
08-21-2007, 11:18 PM
It's both. :mickey:

From What’s New, What’s Next (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=110544)
This November, guests who travel to the land of Asia in Disney's Animal Kingdom will get a real taste of that exotic part of the world with Yak & Yeti Restaurant. ... It will seat 250 inside for table-service dining and 350 in a quick-service courtyard.

It has yet to be announced when reservations will be available, nor is there any concrete indication when they will be.

robhink
08-21-2007, 11:21 PM
As I understand the concept they will have both a Table Service and Counter Service area in order to bring more food options to the park. I have no idea when they plan to start taking the reservations for the Table Service portion, guess we just have to keep calling again and again :)

Mandykay
08-22-2007, 07:12 AM
I was making some ADR's on Sunday, and the CM told me that they hope to starting taking them for the Yak and Yeti by mid-September. She then laughed and said that could still change...of course:mickey: She said the same thing about the new Tusker House buffett.

mouseketeer mom
08-22-2007, 08:55 AM
Does anyone know what the menu will be like? What kind of asian food? I imagine it to be more of an asian fusian kind of place, like a mix of different types. :mickey:

LebelJD
08-23-2007, 12:23 AM
I made ADRs for our trip Nov 9-17 last week and they would not take them for Yak & Yeti then. I saw in {a} newsletter that the opening day has been set for Nov 14. I'm planning to call again tomorrow..maybe will get lucky?

LebelJD
08-23-2007, 11:24 PM
I called again today, still no luck. They still don't know when they will start taking reservations..

TheRustyScupper
08-24-2007, 02:07 PM
Tried today. Still not taking them. Anyone know?

1) The dates have not changed.
2) The date is "soon".