PDA

View Full Version : Happy Limo and rear facing infant seats

Cozfamilyof6
08-21-2007, 06:12 PM
We are planning on taking a van from Orlando Int'l to BWV when we arrive in October. I need a rear facing carseat for my 5 month old but the limo company I originally contacted said they did not have any.

I cancelled the reservation and called Happy Limo - I asked if they could provide a rear facing infant seat (up to 20lbs). However the person I spoke to today sounded rushed and maybe she was just ' yessing' my request?

Has Happy Limo ever provided anyone here on the boards with an infant seat?

Many thanks.

vamaggie
08-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Why not bring your own from home? If you are not buying a seat for your little one (which I assume from the OP) you can always check your carseat and retrieve it with your other luggage. The other benefit of taking your own is that if (and this is a big if) there are empty seats, a lot of carriers (used to at least) let you use it for a lap child as long as you have your own restraint (and if it is FAA approved) Hope this doesn't complicate/confuse things--just an idea.

MIMIROX
08-21-2007, 10:01 PM
I agree, I would take your own seat .We took ours when DD was 1.Like the OP said you could just check it in if you dont need it on the plane.I'm pretty sure HL has seats available ,just give a quick reminder call before you leave.
BTW... check out the Baby Stations in the parks...they are awesome if you need to get out of the sun or just need a quiet place to relax w/the babe.They are fully equipped and the CMs are great there.

POLY in 3 DAYS:mickey3::tikki::minnie:

rwdavis2
08-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Not meaning to sound too grim but we always bought a seat for our children so they could use their car seat on the plane. Otherwise the airline won't let you use a car seat. There's no way to properly protect an infant by holding it in your lap during an in-flight emergency.
Bob