PDA

View Full Version : 19 month old at the Water Parks

RBrooksC
08-21-2007, 12:27 PM
My son is a fish. He wears water wings to stay afloat but will kick his feet to move, blow bubbles and has jumped off the side of the pool into the water. He will get into the pool and stay in there all day long, taking a break to eat and nap.

My question is this... I know, if he was to be held by me, he would enjoy the slides, etc of the water parks. I am not talking the slides in the kiddie area which I know will enthrall him but the larger sized ones. Are there any of those types of slides without height restrictions and how strict are they about children riding the slides with a parent?

PresMandi
08-21-2007, 01:28 PM
I took my 16 month old to Typhoon Lagoon, the whole kids section area is great, but I also wanted to see if he would be able to go on the big tube slides. He was able to go on the family tube slides, but I didn't ask about the personal slides, the turns are pretty quick, and was too worried about if he slipped, He was able to go by himself on the tube slide in the kids section, and it's great cause the lifeguards actually walked right next to him as he went down and s shaped slide, he ended up doing it about 10x's..lol :mickey:

Lizzie
08-22-2007, 12:36 PM
The kid slides are a lot of fun at both Disney parks. I think there is a lot for them to do there.