PDA

View Full Version : soft opening for teppanyaki

squijee
08-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Any chance of a soft opening for Teppanyaki...we will be there thru oct 13 and are ap holders....

Figment!
08-21-2007, 12:21 PM
Restaurants do not typically have "previews" or "soft openings".

Clotho
08-21-2007, 03:20 PM
It has been widely reported that the opening date has been pushed back to November. This is reported multiple times, coming from the dining line reps--not just regular reps, but ones who are in charge of specifically rescheduling everyone with Teppenyaki reservations that need to be changed during the extended closure time.

SO pretty much no chance anytime in October, regardless. :cool:

disneyfan328
08-22-2007, 08:58 AM
I have to agree with Clotho on this one. I had been talking to them about this numerous times and I was told that it was going to be more like Mid November at the earliest. I would definetly make other plans since they have decided to attach this renovation like gangbusters now they are going to really do it up and take as much time as they need to do all the new expansions/updates that weren't in the original plans.

Basically they got started and then thought well hey what about doing this or that and it started a ball rolling so they have gone in a completely different direction which has led to permit issues and a much longer time before the place can open.

:(