PDA

View Full Version : Pin Trading in the Parks

teambricker04
08-21-2007, 11:18 AM
I have been collecting Disney pins for quite some time, but have never traded pins in the parks. Has anyone out there done any pin trading in the parks?

I have heard that there are some special kinds of pin events in the stores at the parks. Has anyone done this? I think that I heard there is a store in Epcot that does this.

Are there special trading locations with in the parks?

NJMan66
08-21-2007, 12:42 PM
I love having my kids trade pins in the parks. That's where they get their best pins. I use the strategy of buying the least expensive pins for the kids and then trading up (in cost and quality) with cast members. Cast members are always so friendly and love giving you their "special" pins on trade. Just keep a lookout during visits to the parks.

jkj1224
08-21-2007, 09:12 PM
as well as trading with the CMs in the parks there are also pin trading events...I know they do them at the contemporary resort, the WoD at DTD, and mousegears at Epcot...sorry I'm not sure of times but I'm sure someone will come along that knows. Have fun! Watch out the pin trading is addicting...:blush:

teambricker04
08-21-2007, 09:37 PM
Thank you! had no idea there was even a pin section in the boards! My goodness... it must be a popular thing!

I am going to figure out the times and I will let you know how it turns out!

sagessa
08-22-2007, 05:50 AM
You should check out the official Disney pin website. You can find dates for all the upcoming events there, as well as information about upcoming releases.

Official Disney Pin Trading (http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/index)

Rachel R.