PDA

View Full Version : Under the Same Moon -- La Misma Luna (Now on DVD)

NotaGeek
08-21-2007, 02:03 AM
I saw the BEST trailer today while I was anxiously waiting for Being Jane, and I thought i would share it with my INTERCOT pals, because it looks amazing, and I have a feeling it will not get a lot of attention, even though it's the film that amazed the critics at the Sundance Film Festival this year.

Has anyone else heard of this movie? I can't wait to see it! Check out the Official Under the Same Moon Website (http://www.foxsearchlight.com/underthesamemoon/) and check out the trailer! The Yahoo! Movie Page (http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809697065/info) is also up with trailers, and here's the poster:

ChipnDaleGal
08-21-2007, 05:18 AM
Wow, Michael, that does look good. I better bring a full box of kleenex along though as it looks like it could be a real heart wrencher. Cute little boy. :thumbsup:

gauvin4
08-21-2007, 07:45 AM
I have not seen anything about this movie, but it looks like a "must see" for me. Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

TheDuckRocks
08-21-2007, 12:00 PM
Wow! Thank you for sharing this with us. As I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, I'm going to go over to my Netflix account and put this on my saved list. I'm pretty sure we will never see this in the theaters in this area.

Jared
08-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the tip, Michael. I saw "Waitress" (Fox Searchlight wasted its money) and "la Vie en Rose" (Best biopic I've seen in a while) recently and have been looking for my next film. I'll check this one out if it's playing somewhere near Syracuse.

I just explored the site. Is there a release date for this one yet?

NotaGeek
08-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the tip, Michael. I saw "Waitress" (Fox Searchlight wasted its money) and "la Vie en Rose" (Best biopic I've seen in a while) recently and have been looking for my next film. I'll check this one out if it's playing somewhere near Syracuse.

I just explored the site. Is there a release date for this one yet?
Yes, it's in the title, Sept. 28. :D

NotaGeek
03-17-2008, 01:12 AM
FINALLY people! I don't know WHAT happened to this flick, but it's FINALLY listed to open nation wide this weekend! Let's hope I can find time in the next week to sneak in a movie!

NotaGeek
07-05-2008, 12:37 AM
WOW. I finally watched this today on DVD. Absolutely wonderful, I laughed, I cried ... it's a great movie! :thumbsup::thumbsup: