PDA

View Full Version : Lobster buffet?

duke13630
08-20-2007, 11:08 PM
My cousin went to a lobster buffet and she remembers it was around $30. She does not remember where it was but she remembers it being outside the park and she went there because she saw a flyer while inside the park. She said it was called "Angel" but not sure if that is the full name or just a partial.

I will be using a GPS unit with my rental and was wondering if anyone knows where this place is? Just give us a general direction if you can and if you know any lobster buffet inside or outside the park would be great too.

spb
08-20-2007, 11:19 PM
Did you try googling lobster buffet orlando angel? You may be happy with the results. :thumbsup:

duke13630
08-20-2007, 11:43 PM
I feel so dumb. Those search words gave me what I wanted. Never shall I under-estimate the google God again!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
08-20-2007, 11:46 PM
My cousin went to a lobster buffet and she remembers it was around $30. She does not remember where it was but she remembers it being outside the park and she went there because she saw a flyer while inside the park. She said it was called "Angel" but not sure if that is the full name or just a partial.

I have not eaten there but, we had heard about it last year from my DH's co workers. We searched and read some not great reviews and decided not to eat there. I am a "seafood snob".:blush: Living on Long Island I see my share of some pretty good seafood. I know I would be disapointed if the food was not great. A burger is a burger to me, but lobster is a whole different story..lol.

I hope someone here has some first hand experience with the restaurant. I would definitely reconsider this year if I heard some good things. I was not part of the Intercot family last year or I would have asked then. :cool:

duke13630
08-21-2007, 12:54 AM
I will remember to take a picture of our plate and give you our reviews when we go during the first week of September. Hopefuly I will remember to take the picture before I eat and not after when the plate is empty.

RAIDER
08-21-2007, 03:30 AM
Theres a fantastic buffet place in Kissemee called Boston Lobster House ..They do all you can eat lobster and the overall buffet is excellent :thumbsup:

Minnie4me
08-21-2007, 06:57 AM
I have eaten at Angels. It is ok, but you have to wait through the entire line to get to the lobster.

I would recommend the Boston Lobster Feast, not to be confused with the Boston Lobster House. They are 2 different restaurants.

Boston Lobster Feast has 3 or 4 locations. I have only eaten at the one next to the Florida Mall, but I know they have another one just outside Disney on 192.

At the Boston Lobster Feast next to the Florida Mall, you can walk right up and get a lobster. They serve them to you one at a time so they don't waste them.

They are pretty good!! They have lots of other seafood as well.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

DVC2004
08-21-2007, 09:19 AM
There's a place I saw in June called Lobster Feast, It's right outside the park on 535 down the street from the Crossroads Shopping center. It's next to a Volcano mini golf in a strip mall. I have never eaten there so I can't advise on it however. If you like Lobster Cap'n Jacks in Downtown Disney Marketplace serves twin tails at dinner for around the same price- that I did have and it was very good!

momofdisneyprincess
08-21-2007, 11:24 AM
It is called Angel's Seafood. Being from Massachusetts, we were extremely disappointed. As I understand it, they serve local lobsters that are nothing at all like New England lobsters. If you are looking for authentic New England lobsters, stay away from here.