PDA

View Full Version : Just Got Back - Quick Dinning Reviews

mrte62
08-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Quick impressions after a week @ WDW with 7 people ranging in age from 15 to 73:

Hollywood & Vine - Fantasmic Dinner Package, everyone was pleased with the variety and freshness of the salads, main courses and sides and of course the desserts.

Raglan Road - We had the table closest to the entrance, but still enjoyed the atmosphere. Food was excellent but the service was quite slow. So slow we were comped dessert.

Les Chefs de France - atmosphere, food and service top notch; still a great place to have a late lunch.

Restaurant Marrakesh - our first visit here and it won't be our last. I had the Royal Feast - so much food and all so good. The friendliest most attentive service we had all week.

Kona Cafe - our traditional last morning breakfast. Fresh fruit, pancakes, tonga toast in a great setting service was a bit off - slow and messed up the orders. Food was excellent.

Conclusion - I travel North America and the UK for a living so I get plenty of meals out. For variety and quality, while feeding the masses, I continue to be amazed at our WDW dinning experiences.

Maleficent's Dad
08-20-2007, 10:22 PM
Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Conclusion - I travel North America and the UK for a living so I get plenty of meals out. For variety and quality, while feeding the masses, I continue to be amazed at our WDW dinning experiences.
I concur. Based on the sheer numbers and vast amounts of meals served, WDW does an incredible job! :mickey:

jsw123
08-20-2007, 10:27 PM
I love to read reviews! We did the H&V Fantasmic package and felt as you did. Marrakesh---did a few years ago and what a meal! I could eat the bread and chili-paste/ whatever dip for the whole meal. It was great! Glad you had a wonderful time!:mickey:

MinnieMommie
08-21-2007, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the reviews! I enjoy reading them. :mickey:

playdead88
08-21-2007, 06:20 AM
glad to hear about hollywood and vine - we'll be doing the fantasmic dinner package with them for the 1st time on our next visit - thanks for the good news! :mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
08-21-2007, 08:42 AM
H & V has been our favourite Fantasmic package meal so far .... The food was really good.

Marrakesh and Kona are two of our favourites as well.

Thanks for sharing your impressions! We might go back to France next year, when our youngest hits 4. :thumbsup:

moe513
08-21-2007, 10:55 AM
Sounds like you enjoyed your dining.

January-2007
08-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the reviews.

bleukarma
08-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the review, I enjoy reading them!
And I want your job!!! :mickey: