PDA

View Full Version : Water-wings are they allowed in the waterparks?

heatherb
08-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Are water-wings allowed in the waterparks for toddlers? Alot of places will not allow these, but do allow "Coast Guard Approved" Lifevests. Any ideas, or thoughts.... Thanks!:captain:

duke13630
08-21-2007, 05:11 AM
I also wish to know the answer to this question and add my own. Can you bring your own tube to float on? Most water parks rent these and I preffer to save some money. I'm sure it will be the same answer as the water wings.

merlinmagic4
08-21-2007, 06:27 AM
:welcome: to both of you! I have never seen water wings or personal tubes at the waterparks so I would venture to say they are not allowed. They do allow you to borrow life vests for free, though. You can get them at a stand near the lockers (I think it might be the photo place) but if you ask someone, they will help you find the right place! I borrowed one for my one year old to float down the lazy river with me.

RBrooksC
08-21-2007, 12:55 PM
What I am going to do is bring the water wings with me. If there is posted no water wings signs, then I will leave them off my child. If I don't see anything like that, I am going to put them on my child and see if they say something.

CaptainSad
08-21-2007, 10:23 PM
The vests and tubes are included in the price of admission.

Ride

Piglet822
08-22-2007, 05:51 PM
I was at TL on Sunday and saw a small child in the wave pool with water wings.