PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan Question

Gottaluvgoof
08-20-2007, 03:52 PM
We have all our reservations made, all our ADRs made and now my niece who is going with us may have to leave a couple days early to get back to work. One of our table service meals is breakfast at Chef Mickeys, so there is one night that we didn't make any reservations for. If she leaves early, she will be missing two of our table service meals, therefore she will have two table service credits that she won't be able to use after she leaves. If I make reservations for the night we have no plans, can we use two of the DD table service meals and purchase our other two meals? That way, she wouldn't end up wasting her meal credits. There are four of us in our group. We would keep all our other reservations. She will be with us on the night we didn't make any dining reservations, so I'm thinking maybe make an ADR and use her two table service meals before she leaves.

Figment!
08-20-2007, 04:14 PM
If your Daughter is considered an Adult on the plan, it would be okay.

Adult Credits can be used for other Adults, Child Credits can just not be used for Adults.

From Disney Dining Plan FAQ (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=91180)
Q: Are there restrictions on how I can redeem my credits?

A: The following are currently restrictions on credit redemption:
Adult Credits credits can only be redeemed for Adult Meals and Child Credits can only be redeemed for Child Meals.
Credits may not be redeemed for Guests not vacationing on the credit holder's Magic My Way Package.
Guests may not redeem more Adult or Child Credits at once than there are Adults or Children on the Magic My Way Package.*
Ex. If a package contains 3 adults and 2 children, the most adult credits redeemable at one time would be 3 and the most child credits redeemable at one time would be 2. Q: Can credits be shared between members of the same party?

A: To a point. Guests on the same Magic My Way package do not have to divide the number of credits equally per person, however; the distribution must be in accordance with the restrictions listed above.

r4kids
08-20-2007, 04:19 PM
I think if you pay for the dining plan you are entitled to use the TS, CS and snacks in a way that is fit. As long as your not cheating the system your fine.

Gottaluvgoof
08-20-2007, 05:18 PM
I think if you pay for the dining plan you are entitled to use the TS, CS and snacks in a way that is fit. As long as your not cheating the system your fine.

I wouldn't think of cheating. I feel bad for her if she has to leave, so I was just going to try to use up those dining credits on a night she will be with us. We would still only be using the amount of Table Services that we are entitled to. :eat:

snifflesmcg
08-20-2007, 05:26 PM
When they redeem the credits, they don't redeem "per person". When you start you have a certain amount of credits as a whole. So even if she wants to skip some meals and you want to eat them, it should be fine.