PDA

View Full Version : SC Family Post Disney Trip Report-Day 6

ncscgirl2005
08-20-2007, 03:41 PM
:( Sadly, this was our last day at Disney. We had ADRs at the Polynesion for the Ohanas Breakfast. So we moped around the resort for a little while, taking pics, and living in the moment before fianlly leaving for Ohanas. The breakfast was really good and the characters were great. Gosh, I wish they could bottle that juice they serve and sell it. I'd buy it for sure! It was so yummy! My DD-10 confessed that those eggs were the only eggs she's ever tasted that were better than the ones I cook for her. Thanks Honey (I think)! :thumbsup: We got a big kick out of some little kids pulling Pluto's tail as he was visiting their table. The parents were completely oblivious to this but Pluto wasn't. He kept reaching back there to swat their hands away from his tail but no sooner than he did, the other would reach around and tug on the tail. That was a riot to watch. Stitch came over to our table and tried to feed DD some pineapple but she would't open up. Lilo came over and began to dance with them. Overall we had a great time here. Like I said, the food was good and the characters were great. The resort itself was really nice. I would think about booking this resort but only if I had some time built in my schedule to actually enjoy it! Maybe next time.

Anyway that concludes our stay with Disney. We set off to stay somewhere non-Disney for our last night in Orlando. :secret: Once again, my heart was with Disney the whole time. My heart is still with them to this day. Can't wait to go back. We loved Disney! Thanks for reading our trip report! We look forward to hearing about your trip as well.

gauvin4
08-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the great trip reports!! I felt like I was on vacation with you. :thumbsup:

faline
08-20-2007, 04:05 PM
A character breakfast sounds like a great way to wrap up a Disney vacation!

Lizzie
08-20-2007, 04:16 PM
Thanks for all the reports.

shan-ash
08-20-2007, 04:48 PM
Great way to finish your trip!!!!:mickey:

Bethis26fan
08-20-2007, 10:07 PM
thanks for sharing.

pdrlkr
08-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Thanks for all the great reports! :smickey:

January-2007
08-21-2007, 08:54 AM
Thanks for sharing your vacation with us! Glad you had a fun vacation!

dolphinmickey9170
08-21-2007, 02:22 PM
We ended our vacation at O'hana's as well. Thanks for sharing.

iheartmickey
08-21-2007, 06:33 PM
We're scheduled to have 'Ohanna's for our last Disney meal of our trip too! Sounds like fun right up to the end.

Thank you for sharing! :thumbsup:

princessgirls
08-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Glad your vacation was wonderful.

Thanks for all the great reports.

Julie:mickey: