PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Go-GO baby?

Jen C.
08-20-2007, 01:09 PM
I'm wondering if anyone can share with me how they used their Go-Go baby device in the airport. It is the apparatus that attaches to your car seat, so that the car seat becomes a "stroller". My specific question is : Can you "wheel" the child right on the airplane and detach the Go-go baby while on board, or must you detach prior to boarding, and carry seat on?

I hope this makes sense, an I hope someone has used this. I spent a pretty penny on the thing, and I'm kind of at a loss as to how to use it, and what are it's real advantages?:confused::blush:
ThanKS!

mook3y
08-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Sounds like the Sit-N-go.

It was too wide to fit up the aisle on planes up to a 737 for us. Never took it on a bigger plane than that. I had to lift it over the seats to get it down the aisle.

Jen C.
08-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Sounds like the Sit-N-go.

It was too wide to fit up the aisle on planes up to a 737 for us. Never took it on a bigger plane than that. I had to lift it over the seats to get it down the aisle.

Sounds very similar. Knowing that you've used it, would you say there is any advantage to having it, versus carrying on the seat and using a stroller up until it's checked at the gate? We'll have to take our stroller regardless. Thanks!

mook3y
08-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Sounds very similar. Knowing that you've used it, would you say there is any advantage to having it, versus carrying on the seat and using a stroller up until it's checked at the gate? We'll have to take our stroller regardless. Thanks!

The only advantage is that our 2 year old had a FAA approved seat for the plane. Otherwise, it was kind of bulky.

We used it to take our son on a cruise and sold it on ebay after we got it back.

Jen C.
08-20-2007, 03:03 PM
The only advantage is that our 2 year old had a FAA approved seat for the plane. Otherwise, it was kind of bulky.

We used it to take our son on a cruise and sold it on ebay after we got it back.

Ok. Our seat is also FAA approved. I guess I will give it a try! I like the E-bay idea! Thanks!:thumbsup:

mook3y
08-20-2007, 04:16 PM
Ok. Our seat is also FAA approved. I guess I will give it a try! I like the E-bay idea! Thanks!:thumbsup:

Lol yeah, we actually ended up making about $10 on the deal over all. :D have to love ebay!