PDA

View Full Version : Just a few questions

disneymaster
08-20-2007, 01:09 PM
First off, if this is the wrong section, please move it. Sorry!

I am going to be heading down to Disney on Dec. 3rd-14th ALONE! I will have just turned 18 so I can check in and do DME so I can't wait! Anyways, I have just a few questions.

1) I have read that Pop Warner will be at the parks from Dec 1-8. Will I see a lot of them staying at pop? How busy do they make the parks?

2) MVMCP is something I really want to do this trip. Its been about 7 years since I have been to disney for the hoilday times and want to take it all in. I am thinking about going two different nights. The 4th and 11th since they are both cheaper nights. I plan on one night seeing all the shows and doing all the extras and then the other night riding all the nights (but will still see the fireworks!). Do you think 2 visits is enough? Also, of the two nights I listed, which do you think would be less packed? Would you see the shows and extras on the busy night or ride the rides on the busy night?

disneymom15
08-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Not sure, but I think Pop Warner usually books at the All Star Resorts.
I've been to Disney over x-mas, but have never done MVMCP. I've have done MNSSHP thou, and, If it's similar, I would think 2 nights will be enough.

Mandykay
08-20-2007, 03:01 PM
2 nights should be plenty of time to ride all the rides and see all the shows. I'll be there on the 11th! On the 11th they've got WISHES at 6:00 and the holiday fireworks during the party. BONUS :mickey: Seems like the Pop Warner people have their own activities, so they're not always a factor in park attendance.