PDA

View Full Version : Strollers on the MK train

wire0monkey
08-20-2007, 12:01 PM
Can I take a stroller on the MK train? It's our stroller, not a rented one, and it folds up.

Thanks.

SLS-550
08-20-2007, 12:45 PM
Yes, you can take your stroller on the MK train,monorail, buses, etc. We took our stroller last year without any problems,and will be taking it again this year. Have a great trip:mickey:

wire0monkey
08-20-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks!

:mickey:

Victor Kelly
08-20-2007, 06:19 PM
The ones that fold up are fine. The ones that don't fold won't fit. But plenty of parents take the folding ones onto the many modes of transportation.

Main Street Jim
08-22-2007, 11:47 AM
Please, *PLEASE* make sure it gets folded up BEFORE going through the turnstiles ;)

And at Main Street and Frontierland stations, please use the "regular" entrance (the stairs) and NOT the handicapped/wheelchair ramps ;)

Thanks ;)

wire0monkey
08-23-2007, 11:35 AM
I can do that! No problem.

Thanks for the advice. My two year old loves, loves, loves trains. I wouldn't want to miss a train ride because I don't know what to do with the stroller.

Main Street Jim
08-25-2007, 09:59 AM
If you'd like to ride the train all the way around, you can leave the stroller at the station for a complete round trip. However, you'd like to make a round trip, then get off at another station, you can do that, too - taking the stroller with you ;) If your child loves trains, make sure you get a picture of him/her with a conductor or an engineer ;)