PDA

View Full Version : shulas

kgoulash
08-20-2007, 09:43 AM
my dad really wants to eat here but won't make the ressie himself so i would like to do it for him, do i call the disney reservation line or shula's directly?
can i make the resssie this far out (30 days) ?
and does anyone know the dress code?
thank you all in advance
:mickey:

Figgyluv03
08-20-2007, 12:40 PM
I've never even heard of this restruant. Where is it located?

Gusgus
08-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Shula's is a premier steak house located at the Dolphin resort. You can make reservations at the (407) WDW-DINE number or call (407) 934-1609. Please note this is a reservation and not an ADR. If you cancel without enough notice there will be a charge to you. They should let you know about this when you call.

Dress is "business causal". The following is directly from Disney:
Reservations are strongly suggested for signature Restaurants. Dress Code for Signature Restaurants is Business Casual. Not permitted in dining room: T-Shirts, tank tops, swimsuits or swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, or torn clothing of any kind.

Enjoy!

Gusgus

ThanxForNoticin
08-20-2007, 01:05 PM
Shula's is actually one of WDW's better kept secrets. We have really enjoyed our dinners there. It's a bit on the expensive side (most items are a la carte), but then many Disney restaurants are on the expensive side. Enjoy.

diznee_buzz
08-20-2007, 04:31 PM
DH and I went to Schula's a few years ago. We love good steakhouses, and this was definitely one of them.

I was pregnant at the time, so I just kept eating and eating and eating. We stayed at the Swan for a convention, so my DH's expense account was picking up the tab, thank goodness. Though since I wasn't partaking in any :beer: or wine, it probably all evened out. :blush:

It is a "regular restaurant" so they treat their reservations as such. Enjoy!!

kgoulash
08-20-2007, 05:46 PM
thank you
i'll have to make sure of a day/time with my dad before making the reservation

MinnieMommie
08-21-2007, 12:10 AM
Enjoy. This is a very good steakhouse! :mickey:

kgoulash
08-21-2007, 11:01 AM
my mom is a non red meat eater so for my dad to get a good steak is a real treat
hope they have openings!