PDA

View Full Version : atrium club, still only limited offerings?

mouseketeer mom
08-20-2007, 08:36 AM
Hi! Can anyone clarify for us what the atrium club is all about at the Contemporary? Is the lounge on the same floor as the rooms...and is it just limited morning and afternoon offerings? I thought so, but then I was reading some rate and reviews of the 12th floor atrium club elseware,and it sounds like a full concierge. Can anyone clarify for us?

Dicecatt262
08-20-2007, 11:32 AM
It is now full concierge. I just asked this also because I was trying to figure out the difference between the two levels, but there isn't a food difference any longer, they are both full food.

TheRustyScupper
08-20-2007, 12:43 PM
1) Disney does not offer "full concierge" or "true concierge".
2) But, both Club Floors now offer the same food offerings.

NOTE: WDW is changing the term "concierge floor" to "club floor" because of valid complaints that "concierge" service is not true concierge-type or concierge-quality service.

TammiMcMan
08-20-2007, 02:41 PM
At one time, a few of the deluxe resorts offered a "lite" concierge level, but I believe that was a fan term and not necessarily Disney's. Now, all the club levels are basically the same. Food offerings are usually based on the theme of the resort and the general ambiance may differ.

It's not exactly "full" concierge by hotel industry standards, but it's Disney. They're attempting to refer to it now as club level, which better describes what they offer, but I think that "concierge" is just pretty much stuck in everyones mind.