PDA

View Full Version : We Got In

Vinny
08-19-2007, 08:29 PM
After planning our February 2008 WDW trip last week, I wanted to sit down and pick a couple of ADR's to make. Me and my father have been taking one trip a year to WDW for many years now and have recently started trying some of the restaurants we always used to just walk by when I was younger. Last time we booked Ohana's and it became our new favorite dining experience. So of course I went ahead and booked it for our upcoming trip.

The second ADR I made was Le Cellier. I almost couldn't believe the response I got from Disney dining saying they were not already booked up. We had lunch there a few trips ago and have not been able to get back in. We are still going for lunch (dinner was all booked up) but at least we got in.

Anyone have any opinions on the lunch menu? I have only had the steak burger there and am looking forward to trying something else. Thanks in advance for the info.

tinksmom02
08-19-2007, 09:59 PM
We were at LeCellier for lunch on our last trip, and are going back in Sept, also for lunch. I enjoyed the filet (I think it was the petit filet?)--it was served over mashed potatoes. It was delicious and very filling!

I had the soup as an app and the creme brulee sampler for dessert. I left there stuffed and didn't eat anything else that day!

Enjoy! :eat: