PDA

View Full Version : Riverside Question?

WOJO5794
08-19-2007, 05:46 AM
Stayed at Port Orleans Riverside last October and am going back this October. Can't wait!! In between these two trips I believe I read the dining area was renovated. Has anyone stayed there recently that can tell us about the renovated dining area. What's changed, what's new ?

mermaidmarian
08-19-2007, 06:49 AM
I was very happy with the renovation, although it was only of the food preparation areas and not the dining or beverage areas.

They have reconfigured the food stations to have better efficiency and in order to offer more healthy and updated food choices. You will see more variety of choice on this menu, with several "make your own" or "made to order" features at both breakfast and dinner.

mrsgaribaldi
08-19-2007, 09:32 AM
I will be there in 3 weeks and I'll check it out for you:thumbsup:

sleepingbooty
08-19-2007, 12:10 PM
I can't tell you whats different since I was never there before the rehab, but we checked it out last week to see what it was like, since we'll be staying there in September. It was the nicest resort food court we've been to yet. Tons of seating! There was a build your own salad station (they build it, you tell them what you want), A sandwich station with huge muffalettas and turkey sandwiches, a hot bar that I didn't pay too much attention to as it was lunch time, another station with basics like chicken fingers, and a great little bakery/dessert station. Also, a reach-in cooler area for drinks, fruit bowls, etc. We can't wait to go back! Much nicer than CS' Pepper Market, where we were staying.