PDA

View Full Version : Can Resort Guest?

jrpersinger
08-18-2007, 10:25 PM
Can resort guest drive their own cars to the parks and park for free or do you have to pay to park at each park?

We are still trying to decide where to stay and since trans is our biggest issue with SOG, we figured this might be a easier fix!

ITA!

gueli
08-18-2007, 10:37 PM
Shades of green is one resort I do not know about- but for all WDW resorts parking is free (at all parks).
If you do have to pay for parking- you only need to pay once (bring valid receipt to each other parking lot...)
Good luck
have fun
:mickey:

Darbylew
08-18-2007, 11:28 PM
I think if you are staying on Disney property
then you can park free at the parks. Why
would want to do that when transportation is
provided for you. We drive to WDW and park
our car at the resort and never use it again
until we are ready to leave WDW. :mickey:
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK IN
NOVEMBER 2007! :D

disneymom2000
08-18-2007, 11:28 PM
For all guests staying on property at a Disney resort, parking is free at all theme parks. If you are a day guest (just coming in to visit the theme parks) once you pay at one park, keep your receipt and parking at any other parks will be free.

jrpersinger
08-19-2007, 10:30 AM
I think if you are staying on Disney property
then you can park free at the parks. Why
would want to do that when transportation is
provided for you. We drive to WDW and park
our car at the resort and never use it again
until we are ready to leave WDW. :mickey:
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK IN
NOVEMBER 2007! :D

We stay at Shades of Green and while we LOVE the hotel, their trans is not that good. To be honest, this past trip it was horrible! We have never had this bad of a time with them. Buses were not on time, some of them didn't even run at all. We used alot of the Disney Trans, but that just made us have to ride more buses. We also used the monarail from the Poly a good bit, but when you have sleeping kids its not that fun walking that walk carrying those kids. Our last day there, we added a extra day to our tickets and drove to MK parking and did it that way and it was so much faster. We figured it would just be easier to do it that way for all the parks if SOG trans hadn't improve.

But.... We are actually still debating staying at Poly or Cont. DH has never stayed at those and I have many many times. Problem is, he is a cheapo! SOG for us is running right around the cost of the Value Resorts, so it would be a big jump in cost to stay at a Deluxe.