PDA

View Full Version : A MJ Question

Twinkletoes77705
08-18-2007, 06:43 PM
I was wondering...I know this is free...however I want to tip Wendy something for all the work she does. How do you do this and what is a good amount?

Donalds Duckie
08-18-2007, 06:49 PM
I don't know how that would be done but I know how you feel. Isn't Wendy GREAT!

Strmchsr
08-18-2007, 08:38 PM
You can contact Wendy and ask if you wish if she will even accept a tip, but here's what it says on the MJ website:

Magical Journeys does not currently charge any consultation fees for land, cruise or regular packages. We would like it very much if you referred us to your friends and family in order to keep us going.

However, if you have always paid for a travel agents service, and feel the need to do so, we would like to make the following suggestion:

* Make a donation to your local food pantry, homeless shelter or animal shelter......There are so many who have so little.

* Donate an hour or two to clean your local Park or help out your local Little League Organization or School........Children are our future.

* Stop whining for a day! We have become a country of whiners when we have so little to whine about.

Well, there you have it.......do with it what you will!

Twinkletoes77705
08-19-2007, 08:58 PM
WOW....are these people for real. They seem like they are Angels. To ask you to donate time and $$$ to something besided them....wow. I am in awe. I will DEFFINATLY get the word out about them. I am going to donate $$ and food to our local animal shelter. I will also pray for all these people who do this for us....may God bless them all!:thumbsup: