PDA

View Full Version : Evening Extra Magic Hours????

LuckyMum22
08-18-2007, 06:38 PM
:help:No where on the Disney website do they tell you exactly how long Evening Extra Magic Hours are. For instance, if the Magic Kingdom is normally open until 10 pm- then they have Evening Extra Magic Hours -what time does the park close?

Twinkletoes77705
08-18-2007, 08:04 PM
I would like to know the same thing. We are going in January and I did not know if the EMH would be as long as they were during peak seasons.

Clotho
08-18-2007, 08:09 PM
The lack of detail is purposeful. The length of time the EMH will be is based on the attendance numbers that day. Not very busy? Could be as little as an hour. Busier days will be up to 3 hours max. You won't know until you go!

Twinkletoes77705
08-18-2007, 08:35 PM
thanks for the info!

luvdiznee
08-18-2007, 08:47 PM
:help:No where on the Disney website do they tell you exactly how long Evening Extra Magic Hours are. For instance, if the Magic Kingdom is normally open until 10 pm- then they have Evening Extra Magic Hours -what time does the park close?

There have been times we've been at MK and the EMH has extended way beyone midnight...2-3 a.m. Because if it was set to close at midnight then it did when we were there extend to the 3 hours after then. :mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
08-18-2007, 08:51 PM
I was in WDW last month and the evening EMHs were three hours so we stayed in the MK until 2:00am :mickey:

lucymouse4
08-18-2007, 10:27 PM
All summer long, MK was always open 3 extra hours after closing time on their extra magic nights. I think that was the same for all the parks, even AK. I was under the impression that this was the norm for any season, but I guess it makes sense that during the off-seasons, the extra hours was be shorter.
You can always call your hotel and a cast member would be able to tell you. Or when you check in, you can ask for a schedule of the extra magic hours. It's pretty handy and helpful!

CleveRocks
08-19-2007, 06:59 AM
Eveing EMH is almost always 3 hours after public closing time. There may be a day or 2 during the year when it varies, but it's not like it varies seasonally or even weekly or daily.

Count on evening EMH to be 3 hours after public closing. So if MK closes at 11 p.m., then it's open 'til 2 a.m. for WDW resort guests.