PDA

View Full Version : Magic Express

LADY DI
08-18-2007, 02:20 PM
I got confirmation for my resorts, park tickets and free dining by email.

Do I need some type of voucher or referrance number to get on the Magical Express shuttle?

LauraF
08-18-2007, 02:30 PM
You will get the ME information and vouchers after you pay your final vacation balance and after about 45 days out for your trip on average. IF you haven't got them within 20 days of your trip you should call Disney to have them shipped to you.

CleveRocks
08-18-2007, 02:38 PM
I got confirmation for my resorts, park tickets and free dining by email.

Do I need some type of voucher or referrance number to get on the Magical Express shuttle?Did you make Disney's Magical Express reservations? DME is free, but is not automatic. Please make sure you made DME reservations.

About 4-6 weeks prior to your trip, you'll receive a DME mailing, separate from the mailing you'll receive from the Walt Disney Travel Company; it'll have a DIsney's Magical Express return address. In there will be bus vouchers, special DME luggage tags (with pre-printed, personalized information and barcodes) and instructions.

imbieelf
08-20-2007, 12:52 PM
How do I arrange tranfers from airport? Thanks

faline
08-20-2007, 01:07 PM
Here's information on how to book on Disney's Magical Express. (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/transportation/magicalexpress/default.asp)