PDA

View Full Version : Everything Pop grocery-type items..?

KatGat
08-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Does Everything Pop sell milk or other grocery-type items?

grumpycajun
08-17-2007, 05:42 PM
They do sell milk in single serving size bottles like pints and half quarts. I don't remember seeing anything bigger. As far as other grocery type items you can get bags of chips, pretzels, etc., boxes of donuts, individual cereals, and lots of different snack type things. They do not sell things like cold cuts, condiments, or whole loaves of bread if that's what you're looking for. That kind of stuff you need to bring with you.

Tink#64
08-17-2007, 06:07 PM
Pop has a great area with the refrigerated cases with lots of items, they sell fruit, premade box lunches, such as a sandwich & fruit, single packeaged desserts, etc. About the only grocery type items we have ever bought was milk ( I think we bought a half gallon), juice boxes & beer. I've not really noticed much in the way of grocery type items. We usually pack our own cereal, bagels, foam plates & bowls & plastic ware,snacks, etc.
The gift shop also sells things like bandaids, and other first aid items.

jusandnew
08-18-2007, 07:44 AM
I was there last week and bought a 1/2 gallon milk for 2.29. Publix sold it for 2.39.

KatGat
08-18-2007, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the info! I may just check out that premade sandwich and fruit deal, too...