PDA

View Full Version : Question on Water Slides..

mickeytinkerbellprincess
08-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Wanted to ask, where can you get the up/down slides for the water slides? Because I need them for my quest and I can't find them anywhere in the Water slide section :confused:

WDWfanatic742
08-17-2007, 02:12 PM
As far as I remember, they were only available in the staff ride-a-thon event and they were never sold.

Chescat
08-17-2007, 02:36 PM
The up and down water slide pieces can not be traded. However you can play this game (on the VMK front page under games I believe) and receive codes and here are the requirements:

WATER PARKS (Released 9/6/06)
Complete this game and win:

Beachball Blitz (Beat level 9 or above) - Waterslide Ride Downhill

Floatarama (Beat level 9 or above) - Waterslide Ride Uphill

OhGee
08-17-2007, 09:59 PM
I played those games a few times a couple of weeks ago and I didn't receive any codes after completing the required number of levels. Is this just me or has anyone else had this problem?:confused:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
08-17-2007, 10:53 PM
How long does it take to load the game? I've beent trying to load it for 1/2 hour already :confused:

Chescat
08-18-2007, 12:16 PM
Hmm, I tried playing last night and didn't get any codes either. The window that showed get vmk codes wasn't even there. Have they broken all the games again to get this card game out. :confused:

Or we can maybe hope that they've changed their thoughts on the up and down water slide and going to make it tradeable, sellable and maybe put into a store. Maybe we can hope. :blush: