PDA

View Full Version : FL Resident Resort Specials Fall/Winter

DessertDivaFL
08-17-2007, 10:35 AM
Disney has posted the FL resident resort room rates for fall/winter 2007 on their website. Yipee! Or should I say "Boo!"

I called last night and the lady on the phone had different dates for the FL residents rates than the website. It was extremely confusing. I tried to book SSR for 11/28 through 12/2 as the website posted these dates for the special rate. She said these dates are not included in the special rate. I asked her what are the dates and they were totally different than the website. I had to book our vacation earlier than planned and we are staying at ASM instead. I am not sure what happened!

Has anyone else had problems?

pox24
08-17-2007, 11:02 AM
Sometimes the websites are wrong. I check with my travel agent to confirm the rate first and then we both try to secure a reservation. They go very fast and only put out a limited number of rooms. We are DVC members but are paying to stay at the Poly because the rate was so good. This way we can still save our points for next year. Yesterday some deluxe rated were shown as $187 but were actually more. You gotta be quick when these rates are initially issued.

mdearmas
08-17-2007, 12:01 PM
why don't you book online if it's giving you the dates you want?
:goofy:

DessertDivaFL
08-17-2007, 12:42 PM
why don't you book online if it's giving you the dates you want?
:goofy:

Are you saying there is a separate "on-line" special? I never heard of that.